2000 Show Up To Obama Rally In Vegas

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Last edited:
obamastlouis_Q_20081018135311.jpg

Have balls to comment on this?

Obama is really just painfully boring and condescending. I saw one of his speeches on TV while getting my car serviced in 2007 on CNN.

He was announcing his candidacy in Springfield- and I thought "what a pathetic loser".

Obama is really just painfully boring and condescending. I saw one of his speeches on TV while getting my car serviced in 2007 on CNN.

He was announcing his candidacy in Springfield- and I thought "what a pathetic loser".
Pohahahahaha....Obama condescending? How about the orange mocking a disabled, name calling people: lying Ted, little Rubio, nasty woman,....bragging non stop about how awesome he is....doesnt make puke?

OK, what is it?

I believe it was a rally for Barrypuppet back in 2008 where leftards fainted at his mere presence.....hope, change...."Yes, we can" and all that other Marxist bullshit he spewed that leftards ate up like manna from heaven.

What the hell does that have to do with today? Sounds like some a-hole needs to be reported for trying to derail the thread.

Well, I guess. Why couldn't Obama get more than 2000 hookers out to a rally in Vegas?
When the orange gets the same crowd as Obama did in the picture shown above, call me.

Kinda like those weight loss "before and after" pix ain't it? Except if you fail at your promises, you don't get after "after" pic on TV.... LOL....

Moral of the story is -- it's not the size of the INITIAL crowds that really matter --- is it?

Help me, Lord, I can't stop laughing.

Trump had 8,500 show up to a rally out in the sticks in Nevada and Obama couldn't get over 2,000 hookers in downtown Vegas.

And Trump had over 100,000 who wanted tickets in Texas tonight. 20,000 inside and thousands watching on Jumbotrons.

ROTFLMAO

Attendance at Trump's Nevada rally quadruples Obama event total at UNLV arena

Trump has an ego and no one can deny, I wouldn't even try. But my oh my oh my....so does Obama, and you know this is eating him ALIVE. From filling the stadium in Denver with the fake Greek columns and the women fainting to 2,000 in downtown VEGAS.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Help me, Lord, I can't stop laughing.

Trump had 8,500 show up to a rally out in the sticks in Nevada and Obama couldn't get over 2,000 hookers in downtown Vegas.

And Trump had over 100,000 who wanted tickets in Texas tonight. 20,000 inside and thousands watching on Jumbotrons.

ROTFLMAO

Attendance at Trump's Nevada rally quadruples Obama event total at UNLV arena

Trump has an ego and no one can deny, I wouldn't even try. But my oh my oh my....so does Obama, and you know this is eating him ALIVE. From filling the stadium in Denver with the fake Greek columns and the women fainting to 2,000 in downtown VEGAS.

:abgg2q.jpg:

What's funnier is Kanye West could draw a bigger crowd at a dive bar in Compton than Obamakov got i Vegas. lol

funny.

when the right picks on obama and his past failures, the left says HE'S NO LONGER PRESIDENT - FOCUS!!!

yet when it suits their purposes, that line gets put away.

cult of personality.

he's yesterdays President, the left is done with him.

he didn't deliver on his utopia, the Constitution is still in place, we kept most of our rights.

on the bright side, no leftist will remember him when he lands of the bottom of the Pres rankings.

New Topics

Forum List

Back