Trump holds indoor campaign rally near Las Vegas

Yesterday’s TV coverage of President Trump’s big indoor Nevada rally show many supporters behind him wearing masks, but that was staged. The vast majority of his supporters did not wear masks as they shoulder to shoulder shouted “We Love Trump!” and “Lock him (Obama) up!” on cue. In a month or so we should see if Trump’s defiance of the Democratic Governor’s ban on indoor meetings of over 50 people actually results in many unnecessary hospitalizations and deaths among his supporters:

“In open defiance of state regulations and his own administration's pandemic health guidelines, President Trump on Sunday hosted his first indoor rally since June, telling a packed, nearly mask-less crowd in Henderson, Nevada that the nation was ‘making the last turn’ in defeating the virus.

“Eager to project a sense of normalcy in imagery, Mr. Trump soaked up the raucous cheers inside a warehouse. Relatively few in the crowd wore masks... Not since a rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, that was blamed for a surge of coronavirus infections has he gathered supporters indoors.

“Nevada Gov. Steve Sisolak, a Democrat, has limited in-person gatherings indoors and outdoors to 50 people since May, a recommendation based on White House reopening guidelines. In a statement released just before the rally began, Sisolak said Mr. Trump was ‘taking reckless and selfish actions that are putting countless lives in danger here in Nevada.

"’To put it bluntly: He didn't have the guts to make tough choices,’ Sisolak said of Mr. Trump's handling of the virus. ‘He left that to governors and the states. Now he's decided he doesn't have to respect our state's laws. As usual, he doesn't believe the rules apply to him’.” ...

This, after we have a recording of him admitting how deadly and easily spread the virus is.

His Trumpsters still believe his old lies, after they have been exposed by Trump himself.

Seriously. I don't have a word for this. Do you?

If you look at that date of that particular recording when he downplayed it, it was Feb. 7 when he downplayed it. . .

. . . some call it lies, some call it being optimistic. But the fact is, he did not know.

Why did Woodward sit on this information till the home strecth of the campaign? For book promotion? For politics? Let's not be disingenuous here. If he really cared, any self respecting journalist should have blown the whistle immediately. Who do you think you are fooling?

This was before the models were shown to be based off of bad math, BY A FACTOR OF 10. Turns out, even though he didn't know it, but he had been right all along.

So were the scientists lying? Are the bureaucrats totalitarian assholes now? We now know the truth, why aren't all these restrictions being lifted?

I have a word for what the corporatocracy is doing. . .

POLITICS
He downplayed it, he motivated his sheep to spread it, he held public rallies, he attacked the scientists who were trying to warn us about WHAT HE KNEW, and then he mocked people for trying to protect themselves and their loved ones.

That's not politics. That's sociopathic behavior.
Spare us.....its the flu.

Yesterday’s TV coverage of President Trump’s big indoor Nevada rally show many supporters behind him wearing masks, but that was staged. The vast majority of his supporters did not wear masks as they shoulder to shoulder shouted “We Love Trump!” and “Lock him (Obama) up!” on cue. In a month or so we should see if Trump’s defiance of the Democratic Governor’s ban on indoor meetings of over 50 people actually results in many unnecessary hospitalizations and deaths among his supporters:

“In open defiance of state regulations and his own administration's pandemic health guidelines, President Trump on Sunday hosted his first indoor rally since June, telling a packed, nearly mask-less crowd in Henderson, Nevada that the nation was ‘making the last turn’ in defeating the virus.

“Eager to project a sense of normalcy in imagery, Mr. Trump soaked up the raucous cheers inside a warehouse. Relatively few in the crowd wore masks... Not since a rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, that was blamed for a surge of coronavirus infections has he gathered supporters indoors.

“Nevada Gov. Steve Sisolak, a Democrat, has limited in-person gatherings indoors and outdoors to 50 people since May, a recommendation based on White House reopening guidelines. In a statement released just before the rally began, Sisolak said Mr. Trump was ‘taking reckless and selfish actions that are putting countless lives in danger here in Nevada.

"’To put it bluntly: He didn't have the guts to make tough choices,’ Sisolak said of Mr. Trump's handling of the virus. ‘He left that to governors and the states. Now he's decided he doesn't have to respect our state's laws. As usual, he doesn't believe the rules apply to him’.” ...

This, after we have a recording of him admitting how deadly and easily spread the virus is.

His Trumpsters still believe his old lies, after they have been exposed by Trump himself.

Did Trump do the research papers I've posted time and time again.....how about in the beginning when I pointed out the 2003 Hong Kong apartments.

The dang experts have been wrong and lying their ass off for a while now. HCL study was approved by Fauci himself........in 2005...................

Sorry ..............I don't listen to BS artist....like you too......and Trump didn't instruct me to look up that research........

Oh well........he lives in your brain every day...............poor thing.

It's amazing how every previously respected expert suddenly becomes a liar when they disagree with your leader.
A “ leader” who prides himself on deception and lying and disagreeing with our military, our medical field and every institute of higher learning. He’s unqualified to be a president...always was.
This "leader" led his cult members to not worry about spreading a virus he damn well knew was "deadly" and "spread easily". As we have him saying in a recording.

He's a sociopath, and so are his sheep.
You are an IDIOT..........

Show the proof........hmmm............discount the information FROM SCIENTIST.........you can't.........i SHOWED A LOT OF THIS when I got Furloughed from work over this shit.

5 weeks only........many small businesses aren't coming back.......destroyed...........over this BS.........

I call it BS.........I call the definition on the Death Certificate BS.......ASSUMED covid........get a check...more money under the Care act......uninsured .....covid gets hospitals more money

50 million plus tests................many are faulty due to DNA problems............but the LABS are making a KILLING.

Sorry..........sell your ISM SOMEWHERE ELSE.

If you look at that date of that particular recording when he downplayed it, it was Feb. 7 when he downplayed it. . .

. . . some call it lies, some call it being optimistic. But the fact is, he did not know.

Why did Woodward sit on this information till the home strecth of the campaign? For book promotion? For politics? Let's not be disingenuous here. If he really cared, any self respecting journalist should have blown the whistle immediately. Who do you think you are fooling?

This was before the models were shown to be based off of bad math, BY A FACTOR OF 10. Turns out, even though he didn't know it, but he had been right all along.

So were the scientists lying? Are the bureaucrats totalitarian assholes now? We now know the truth, why aren't all these restrictions being lifted?

POLITICS
He downplayed it, he motivated his sheep to spread it, he held public rallies, he attacked the scientists who were trying to warn us about WHAT HE KNEW, and then he mocked people for trying to protect themselves and their loved ones.

What "he knew" was false though. . IT DOES NOT MATTER ANYMORE.

GET OVER IT.

As the original virus projections were based on an error, the mitigation strategies are no longer really necessary.

. . . so, don't worry about it.

You might run into a problem viewing the evidence, I did. I posted this elsewhere. . . but the proof as already been revealed.

This is interesting, if only b/c I tried to view it in two different browsers, and the parts I wanted to read, were "redacted."

On RT, the part that was important was redacted from the journal was quoted though.

Here is the paper;

This accepted version of the article may differ from the final published version.
This is an Accepted Manuscript for Disaster Medicine and Public Health Preparedness as part of the Cambridge
Coronavirus Collection DOI: 10.1017/dmp.2020.298
Public health lessons learned from biases in coronavirus mortality overestimation
Ronald B. Brown, PhDSchool of Public Health and Health Systems University of Waterloo, Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1, Canada

Pages 3-9 are redacted on FireFox and Edge. . I didn't try with other Browsers figuring there wasn't any point.

The 1% blunder: How a simple but fatal math mistake by US Covid-19 experts caused the world to panic and order lockdowns

"I don’t expect you or I to get this sort of thing right. But I bloody well expect the experts to do so. They didn’t. They got their IFR and CFR mixed up and multiplied the likely impact of Covid by a factor of ten.

Here’s what the paper, “Public health lessons learned from biases in coronavirus mortality overestimation”,says: “
On March 11, 2020,... based on the data available at the time, Congress was informed that the estimated mortality rate for the coronavirus was ten-times higher than for seasonal influenza, which helped launch a campaign of social distancing, organizational and business lockdowns, and shelter-in-place orders.”

RT? Don't repeat Russian propaganda please.
At this point, COVID deaths are vastly UNDERestimated, underreported by red state governors who opened too soon, and approaching 250,000.
Dr Fauci concurs.

Not Russian Propaganda you stooge. It is a paper from Cambridge University.

I do not know why I cannot view it. I had to go to RT to get the important quote from it. Are you that stupid that you can't think critically?

I have read the other pages of it, and I am reasonably certain that this quote came from that paper. I am also certain with how quickly you responded that you did not read the available pages of the paper from University of Waterloo, Waterloo, ON archived at cambridge.org.

I am also reasonably certain that you are unaware that Neil Ferguson, that guy from Imperial College in London, who did the original Modeling, and who broke quarantine himself to go meet his lover and got COVID from his girlfriend, subsequently giving it to Boris Johnson, knew that the disease was not as bad as he was lying it to be, and would not cause as many deaths as he said it was. . . IOW, he knew he was a fraud and a liar.

HE ADMITTED AS MUCH BY HIS ACTIONS.

THEY FIRED HIS ASS.

Imperial College scientist who predicted 500K coronavirus deaths in UK adjusts figure to 20K or fewer

LIARS: Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx Used Model Now CONFIRMED as a Complete Fraud!

UK coronavirus adviser resigns after reports his lover visited during lockdown

‘Professor Lockdown’ Modeler Resigns in Disgrace

Failures of an Influential COVID-19 Model Used to Justify Lockdowns

UK epidemiologist Neil Ferguson resigns as a government adviser after admitting he broke coronavirus lockdown to meet his married lover

Awesome, having been busted on Putin propaganda, you now give me Heritage, National Review, Washington Examiner and TrendingRightWing?

Beautiful man, ALL impeccable sources per usual! :D

I guess you missed the CNN and Telegraph in there. . . :heehee:

Oh the HORROR - This is worse than Strzok and Page! So this means all science on the subject is now invalidated? WTF????

London (CNN) A leading epidemiologist who advised the UK government on its coronavirus response resigned from his government post on Tuesday, after the Telegraph newspaperrevealed he broke the lockdown rules he helped shape by allowing his reported lover to visit his home.

The guy admitted his science was flawed you numb skull. . . it is why he didn't care about his own restrictions. :rolleyes:

Actions speak louder than propaganda. Read those other sources, not just the liberal spin you dope.

Using YOUR CNN link because every other source you linked was BS - ya DOPE!

As the original virus projections were based on an error, the mitigation strategies are no longer really necessary.

You might run into a problem viewing the evidence, I did. I posted this elsewhere. . . but the proof as already been revealed.

This is interesting, if only b/c I tried to view it in two different browsers, and the parts I wanted to read, were "redacted."

On RT, the part that was important was redacted from the journal was quoted though.

Here is the paper;

This accepted version of the article may differ from the final published version.
This is an Accepted Manuscript for Disaster Medicine and Public Health Preparedness as part of the Cambridge
Public health lessons learned from biases in coronavirus mortality overestimation
Ronald B. Brown, PhDSchool of Public Health and Health Systems University of Waterloo, Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1, Canada

Pages 3-9 are redacted on FireFox and Edge. . I didn't try with other Browsers figuring there wasn't any point.

The 1% blunder: How a simple but fatal math mistake by US Covid-19 experts caused the world to panic and order lockdowns

"I don’t expect you or I to get this sort of thing right. But I bloody well expect the experts to do so. They didn’t. They got their IFR and CFR mixed up and multiplied the likely impact of Covid by a factor of ten.

Here’s what the paper, “Public health lessons learned from biases in coronavirus mortality overestimation”,says: “
On March 11, 2020,... based on the data available at the time, Congress was informed that the estimated mortality rate for the coronavirus was ten-times higher than for seasonal influenza, which helped launch a campaign of social distancing, organizational and business lockdowns, and shelter-in-place orders.”

At this point, COVID deaths are vastly UNDERestimated, underreported by red state governors who opened too soon, and approaching 250,000.
Dr Fauci concurs.

I do not know why I cannot view it. I had to go to RT to get the important quote from it. Are you that stupid that you can't think critically?

I have read the other pages of it, and I am reasonably certain that this quote came from that paper. I am also certain with how quickly you responded that you did not read the available pages of the paper from University of Waterloo, Waterloo, ON archived at cambridge.org.

I am also reasonably certain that you are unaware that Neil Ferguson, that guy from Imperial College in London, who did the original Modeling, and who broke quarantine himself to go meet his lover and got COVID from his girlfriend, subsequently giving it to Boris Johnson, knew that the disease was not as bad as he was lying it to be, and would not cause as many deaths as he said it was. . . IOW, he knew he was a fraud and a liar.

THEY FIRED HIS ASS.

Imperial College scientist who predicted 500K coronavirus deaths in UK adjusts figure to 20K or fewer

UK epidemiologist Neil Ferguson resigns as a government adviser after admitting he broke coronavirus lockdown to meet his married lover

Awesome, having been busted on Putin propaganda, you now give me Heritage, National Review, Washington Examiner and TrendingRightWing?

Oh the HORROR - This is worse than Strzok and Page! So this means all science on the subject is now invalidated? WTF????

London (CNN) A leading epidemiologist who advised the UK government on its coronavirus response resigned from his government post on Tuesday, after the Telegraph newspaperrevealed he broke the lockdown rules he helped shape by allowing his reported lover to visit his home.

The guy admitted his science was flawed you numb skull. . . it is why he didn't care about his own restrictions. :rolleyes:

Actions speak louder than propaganda. Read those other sources, not just the liberal spin you dope.

Why is every other source BS?

Oh, go listen to your record player and chill out.

POLITICS

GET OVER IT.
I don't know how you guys do it.

But I'm not asking.

Here is the paper;

Dr Fauci concurs.

THEY FIRED HIS ASS.

Were I to give you a source on a serious topic from TrendingLeftWing.com you would laugh until the cows came home - Ya DOPE. :laugh:

Last edited:

Here is the paper;

Dr Fauci concurs.

THEY FIRED HIS ASS.

Were I to give you a source on a serious topic named TrendingLeftWing.com you would laugh until the cows came home - Ya DOPE. :laugh:

There were lots of other sources there. . .

You are the lady there feeling the elephants leg thinking the elephant is a tree.. .

image-asset.jpeg

If you just read the perspective from the source of the globalists, you will only get half the story. I would DEFINITELY read an article from TrendingLeftWing.com, but that would not be my only source. I regularly read from sources like Mintpress news or Jacobin, etc. I can also count on folks here to give me the establishment POV. But those are not my only sources.

I always have a complete picture.

It is why I am way more informed about what the hell is going on than you are.

Go on believing it is a tree, I know it is an elephant.

POLITICS

Same time Pelosi was saying let's all go to Chinatown......and Cuomo ......Dr. Death .......was having a Hug a China man day in New York.........

Wow........Trump declared the emergencies.......said prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Now go hug a China man from Wuhan...........lmao

:re:

Here is the paper;

Dr Fauci concurs.

THEY FIRED HIS ASS.

Were I to give you a source on a serious topic named TrendingLeftWing.com you would laugh until the cows came home - Ya DOPE. :laugh:

You are the lady there feeling the elephants leg thinking the elephant is a tree.. .

image-asset.jpeg

If you just read the perspective from the source of the globalists, you will only get half the story. I would DEFINITELY read an article from TrendingLeftWing.com, but that would not be my only source. I regularly read from sources like Mintpress news or Jacobin, etc. I can also count on folks here to give me the establishment POV. But those are not my only sources.

Never heard of either of those. You are NOT informed my friend, you're a cultist. Cultists are ALWAYS misinformed using sources such as you provided. I'm working on an OP about Trumpism. It's a very sad thing. Keep an eye out - You might enjoy! ;)

Here is the paper;

Dr Fauci concurs.

THEY FIRED HIS ASS.

image-asset.jpeg

Never heard of either of those. You are NOT informed my friend, you're a cultist. Cultists are ALWAYS misinformed using sources such as you provided. I'm working on an OP about Trumpism. It's a very sad thing. Keep an eye out - You might enjoy! ;)
Cool........i'm buying a surf board to surf on liberal tears..............radical waves.

Here is the paper;

Dr Fauci concurs.

THEY FIRED HIS ASS.

image-asset.jpeg

"Never heard of either of those. You are NOT informed my friend"

" "Never heard of either of those. . . . ALWAYS misinformed using sources such as you provided"

oh-my_fb_1487623.jpg

POLITICS

GET OVER IT.
I don't know how you guys do it.

But I'm not asking.
We go research.........and find studies..........report studies.....

You ignore studies.........change the story line more than a new born has his diapers changed......because you are FULL OF IT

I posted Studies...........disprove them of STFU.........

You always say.......SCIENCE.....SCIENCE ......SCIENCE.......until someone shoves Science in your face....then you crawfish like a Louisiana crab boil.

Feel free to stay home, hiding under your bed.

Exactly. If you think it makes you safer, there is really no reason for you every to leave your home. A lot of joints and stores offer "contactless" delivery for food and whatever. You can wear gloves and masks, and a plastic bag over your head if you go outside. I saw someone with gloves on, using hand sanitizer.

How do you sanitize the gloves? Please don't talk out of your ass.

Forum List

Back