Trump holds indoor campaign rally near Las Vegas

You might attempt to familiarize yourself with LEGIT sources for news. NPR, Politico, Bloomberg, AP, BBC, Reuters, USAToday, and the WSJ are all legit. Try one of those and get back to me with something other than BS from RussiaToday or TrendingRightWing. Thanks!
What makes those "LEGIT?"

For starters, they don't repeat fake news from Donald, Vladimir, and their pals at QAnon. ;)
. . . but how do YOU know something is FAKE?

You might attempt to familiarize yourself with LEGIT sources for news. NPR, Politico, Bloomberg, AP, BBC, Reuters, USAToday, and the WSJ are all legit. Try one of those and get back to me with something other than BS from RussiaToday or TrendingRightWing. Thanks!

For starters, they don't repeat fake news from Donald, Vladimir, and their pals at QAnon. ;)
In the case of Trumpster, the guy admits it Or in the case of climate change, it’s obvious when someone calls it a hoax. That’s fine with you and I, not with a president.,

Yesterday’s TV coverage of President Trump’s big indoor Nevada rally show many supporters behind him wearing masks, but that was staged. The vast majority of his supporters did not wear masks as they shoulder to shoulder shouted “We Love Trump!” and “Lock him (Obama) up!” on cue. In a month or so we should see if Trump’s defiance of the Democratic Governor’s ban on indoor meetings of over 50 people actually results in many unnecessary hospitalizations and deaths among his supporters:

“In open defiance of state regulations and his own administration's pandemic health guidelines, President Trump on Sunday hosted his first indoor rally since June, telling a packed, nearly mask-less crowd in Henderson, Nevada that the nation was ‘making the last turn’ in defeating the virus.

“Eager to project a sense of normalcy in imagery, Mr. Trump soaked up the raucous cheers inside a warehouse. Relatively few in the crowd wore masks... Not since a rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, that was blamed for a surge of coronavirus infections has he gathered supporters indoors.

“Nevada Gov. Steve Sisolak, a Democrat, has limited in-person gatherings indoors and outdoors to 50 people since May, a recommendation based on White House reopening guidelines. In a statement released just before the rally began, Sisolak said Mr. Trump was ‘taking reckless and selfish actions that are putting countless lives in danger here in Nevada.

"’To put it bluntly: He didn't have the guts to make tough choices,’ Sisolak said of Mr. Trump's handling of the virus. ‘He left that to governors and the states. Now he's decided he doesn't have to respect our state's laws. As usual, he doesn't believe the rules apply to him’.” ...

Trump holds indoor campaign rally near Las Vegas

Yeah, sisolak is an asshole who says it's ok to protest/riot, but legit political rallies are against his rules.

He is a corrupt piece of dogshit who only won because of California money.

In the case of Trumpster, the guy admits it Or in the case of climate change, it’s obvious when someone calls it a hoax. That’s fine with you and I, not with a president.,

But what makes it "obvious?"

Just because it is obvious to you, does not mean that is the epistemological framework and paradigm that everyone is operating under. If you believe so, you are deluding yourself.

I think the exact results of holding this indoor rally, largely without masks, and against the state order, may never be known or even knowable, but we may see some measurable results — at least sufficient to change some minds. We shall have to see...

I have a brain and can THINK

I have a brain and can THINK

I have no doubt that you have a brain. . . but your thoughts maybe predicated on faulty premises. What you are "thinking" may not accord with reality.

Forum List

Back