20 year goes clubbing - leaves 3 babies alone

She's the poster child for the democrat party.

The DNC should hire her and get her out campaigning.

It obviously hasn't hampered her lifestyle much. In fact, those three kids probably provide her drinking money. It's expensive to go clubbing in Manhattan. Can't expect her to pay for a babysitter too.

Bitch was probably out looking for another baby daddy. Youngest is seven months? Yeah. That's about right. :cuckoo:

and Ravi wants to punish the father(s) who weren't even involved with the decision to leave the children alone. What a screwball.

The left thinks these girls want abortions but can't get them.

Nothing could be further from the truth. They have kids to use them. And so long as we keep advertising kids as less than human, disposable, without feelings, they'll continue to do it.

She was probably depressed because her unemployment checks are running out soon.Somehow the left will blame this on the prior administration.

Nothing could be further from the truth. They have kids to use them. And so long as we keep advertising kids as less than human, disposable, without feelings, they'll continue to do it.
Why would she get an abortion? More babies, more checks.

It obviously hasn't hampered her lifestyle much. In fact, those three kids probably provide her drinking money. It's expensive to go clubbing in Manhattan. Can't expect her to pay for a babysitter too.

Bitch was probably out looking for another baby daddy. Youngest is seven months? Yeah. That's about right. :cuckoo:

How do the three kids "provide her drinking money?"

and Ravi wants to punish the father(s) who weren't even involved with the decision to leave the children alone. What a screwball.

When child welfare gets involved, their first calls are to family and dads. They place the kids (they'll split them up) then track down family, and see who wants to be considered a resource.

It's heartbreaking. I see it almost every day.

In fact, I got to listen to a worker talking with a kid last week. The kid wanted to go home, and the worker was explaining to him or her that it was never going to happen.

Because she probably collects more in food stamps than I make in a week. She then trades those food stamps for cash to whomever is willing to pay the highest dollar value for them. I've seen that more than a few times in my life.

This woman is despicable, I really don't know how ANYONE could not advocate taking those children from her for something so irresponsible. What if one of them had been killed, or worse.

Because she probably collects more in food stamps than I make in a week. She then trades those food stamps for cash to whomever is willing to pay the highest dollar value for them. I've seen that more than a few times in my life.

So The Government Gives her money, not the kids.
The meaning was clear; there's no need to be a prick

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon

So The Government Gives her money, not the kids.

The government gives her money for having the kids. It's a foolproof way to take money that you don't deserve: have kids you can't afford.

How do the three kids "provide her drinking money?

Welfare checks....the more kids she has the more support she gets...= more drinking money...the more support she gets from the Libs in the country the longer the Dems control things....Oh and who pays for this.
You guys can figure the rest out from here.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back