20 year goes clubbing - leaves 3 babies alone

I'm still surprised no one asks about the father(s).

Why is it only women get in trouble for leaving their kids at home unattended?

Because no one knows who the daddy is maybe...3 kids probably at least 3 daddy's maybe?
I need to link a few PC's together to get enough computer power to figure out the math on this one.Do you really think the daddy has a responsibility to stay home with the kids so she could go out clubbing?.....I love the Libs in this country,some one does something out of line and they have no problem with it,the first thing they look for is some one else to blame for it.
He did apparently abandon his kids. Why is only the mother faulted for this?
Because she's apparently the only parent in the children's lives right now. The Dad could be on Mars with an alien wife for all we know.

Because she's the Mother....and she's the one who's there.If she wants to party and make more babies take these out and leave them some where on the street and at least give them a fighting chance.

So, fathers get a pass for running out on their responsiblities but mothers don't.

Awesome.
I agree in principle, but in action, what are we supposed to do? Have a national search for deadbeat dads, like in an amber alert sort of way? Puh-leeze.

If she stayed home and did her best to raise these kids and tried to do everything possible to get the Father or Father's to assume their responsibility this is a different story. I would donate money to help her and the kids out.She goes out and leaves the kids alone...Some agency needs to take the kids away from her and put her in jail....Why is this such a hard thing to figure out.

If she stayed home and did her best to raise these kids and tried to do everything possible to get the Father or Father's to assume their responsibility this is a different story. I would donate money to help her and the kids out.She goes out and leaves the kids alone...Some agency needs to take the kids away from her and put her in jail....Why is this such a hard thing to figure out.

Where do you suggest "Some Agency" take the kids?

Put them in a foster home and try to find some one like Angelina Jolie or Madonna or some liberal who feels guilty for having the means to raise kids that young mothers like this one have no idea what to do with them.

Put them in a foster home and try to find some one like Angelina Jolie or Madonna or some liberal who feels guilty for having the means to raise kids that young mothers like this one have no idea what to do with them.

You think its easy to find "someone like Angolina Jolie or Madonna?"

or a foster home that's isn't much more than where they're already at?

Since you suggested it, why won't YOU take'em in?

You just can't leave them with this so called Mother...Two weeks from know we will be reading a horrific story about what happened to these kids.Someone has to get them out of this house.....FYI the comment about Angelina and Madonna was sarcasm....

DYFS has already taken them.

And while I agree with ravi that the men should not "get a pass" unfortunately the law says "my body; my choice" The woman had the choice to abort and she did not. The fathers had no choice. She's only 20. Chances are there is more than one dad and she might need a trip to Maury as Zona suggested.

So, fathers get a pass for running out on their responsiblities but mothers don't.

Awesome.

Your argument is so fucking weak. The father left the kids with their mother. The mother left the kids with each other.

There are plenty of single dads at home where their wives/girlfriends have left them alone with the kids. Stop crying foul when there clearly isn't one. This daft bitch left her children alone to go around and act like a fucking whore. You want to sympathize with her simply because the father did the same thing? Go right ahead, but your point proves nothing. It doesn't change the fact that she left three kids at home to fend for themselves.

If I had my way, the mother would have her vagina sewn shut and her uterus removed, the father would have his dick chopped off, and the kids would be given to someone with some common sense. But in this system, she'll get the kids back and a bonus check from the government for good behavior.

And while I agree with ravi that the men should not "get a pass" unfortunately the law says "my body; my choice" The woman had the choice to abort and she did not. The fathers had no choice. She's only 20. Chances are there is more than one dad and she might need a trip to Maury as Zona suggested.

Don't care for Maury and the show he does but I will agree on one point the amount of DNA contributions here would make Maury's head explode on air when he read the report.:eusa_whistle:

So, are you telling me that in 2010, a 20 year old woman doesn't know what birth control is?

So, are you telling me that in 2010, a 20 year old woman doesn't know what birth control is?

It's not that they don't know, it's that they are too stupid to use it, just as 20 year old men are too stupid to use condoms.

Awesome.

Women can just murder the kids they don't want to be responsible for. This one simply chose not to. Think of her abandoning the kids as an attempt at late-term abortion, and you'll feel better about it.

Awesome.

Your argument is so fucking weak. The father left the kids with their mother. The mother left the kids with each other.

There are plenty of single dads at home where their wives/girlfriends have left them alone with the kids. Stop crying foul when there clearly isn't one. This daft bitch left her children alone to go around and act like a fucking whore. You want to sympathize with her simply because the father did the same thing? Go right ahead, but your point proves nothing. It doesn't change the fact that she left three kids at home to fend for themselves.

If I had my way, the mother would have her vagina sewn shut and her uterus removed, the father would have his dick chopped off, and the kids would be given to someone with some common sense. But in this system, she'll get the kids back and a bonus check from the government for good behavior.

Both parents are poster children for ABORTION.

It's not that they don't know, it's that they are too stupid to use it, just as 20 year old men are too stupid to use condoms.

:eek::eek::eek:

Forum List

Back