20 year goes clubbing - leaves 3 babies alone

Perhaps this woman should have thought about the responsibilities of parenting before she opened her legs.

Stories like these break my heart. I can't imagine for a moment, leaving my babies unattended for any length of time. I hope this woman gets the services she so desperately needs.

I think we already have that in NJ. :evil:

We pay foster parents up to $1400 per month; per kid. I'm sure some relative could use the extra cash and would be willing to give the bitch a cut to go to clubbing in Manhattan. Win/win for her.

I think we already have that in NJ. :evil:

We pay foster parents up to $1400 per month; per kid. I'm sure some relative could use the extra cash and would be willing to give the bitch a cut to go to clubbing in Manhattan. Win/win for her.

1,400.00 per month per kid?

That is crazy

It starts at $713 (twice welfare), but pays much more for teens and kids with special needs. The clothing allowance is very generous. New wardrobe every time the kids are moved.

While a foster child is in your home, you will receive a monthly board payment starting at $713 (according to the child's age and level of care), a clothing allowance and health care coverage for the child. In addition, you may be eligible for one or more of the following supportive services:

* Child care services while attending foster parent training or working
* Reimbursement for special transportation needs
* Infant care, car seats and/or bicycle helmets
* Flex funds to meet a child’s special needs (tutoring, camps, special activities, etc.)
* Special home rehabilitation funds through the Department of Community Affairs

State of New Jersey | Department of Children and Families | Support for Families

So many kids around here live with auntie and granny, while mom lives down the street. Very lucrative scam. And legal so I've heard. :evil:

It starts at $713 (twice welfare), but pays much more for teens and kids with special needs. The clothing allowance is very generous. New wardrobe every time the kids are moved.

While a foster child is in your home, you will receive a monthly board payment starting at $713 (according to the child's age and level of care), a clothing allowance and health care coverage for the child. In addition, you may be eligible for one or more of the following supportive services:

* Child care services while attending foster parent training or working
* Reimbursement for special transportation needs
* Infant care, car seats and/or bicycle helmets
* Flex funds to meet a child’s special needs (tutoring, camps, special activities, etc.)
* Special home rehabilitation funds through the Department of Community Affairs

State of New Jersey | Department of Children and Families | Support for Families

So many kids around here live with auntie and granny, while mom lives down the street. Very lucrative scam. And legal so I've heard. :evil:

That's terrible. I'm so sick of this type of bullshit. Good grief! :mad:

I wondered at so many grandparents raising their grandkids these days. They did such a crappy job raising their own kids, that those kids are incompetent parents. Now they get subsidized to raise up the next generation, while I work my ass off paying taxes. What a system! :mad:

tubes tied, loses kids, 6 months in country, $3000 fine. Plus of course whatever the open warrant calls for

Also, I wonder where Syrenn is to declare that we have no right to tell this "parent" how to raise her kids.

A 20-year-old Jersey City mother has been charged with endangering the welfare of her two toddlers and her 7-month-old baby after leaving them at home alone for hours Saturday night into early Sunday while she allegedly went clubbing in Manhattan, police said.

No harm came to any of the children thanks to neighbors who took care of the three tots after finding a tearful 3-year-old boy and his naked 2-year-old sister roaming the second-floor hallway of the family's Arlington Avenue apartment building at about 8:15 p.m. with no adult supervision, police spokesman Lt. Edgar Martinez said.

When police tracked down a cell phone number for Jessica Figueroa, 20, a couple of hours later and called her to tell her that her kids were at the South District precinct on Bergen Avenue and she needed to come there right away, she told them she was at a club in Manhattan and would return if she could get a ride, Martinez said.

When Figueroa, who had an open warrant out of Hoboken, finally showed up to the precinct at 1:43 a.m., she was arrested and charged with endangering the welfare of a child, he said.

The resident called his girlfriend and they went to the apartment where the children lived and found the door open and the 7-month-old infant on a mattress crying, police said.

Jersey City mom goes partying and leaves three tots, including 7-month-old, home alone: cops | NJ.com

Three kids - no husband. One outstanding warrant. Too young to drink.

What should be her punishment?

I think she should lose the children. But then again, that's probably exactly what she wants.

they need to remove the kids from that 'home'.....we had a 21 yr old man torture a 4 yr old girl..she is in critical condition...in charlotte....i can never believe someone could do this.

What she said.

The mother is unfit and endangering her kids. Take them away and put them in the care of responsible adults.

What about the father(s)?

What about them? If they weren't there to be involved in the decision to leave them alone that night how could they be held responsible? You ignorant bitch.

I think she has proven herself an unfit mother. Better to place the children in a home while they're still very young. There's probably a relative who would be willing to take them, Hispanics generally have strong extended family support.
What the hell is with the idiotic belief that Hispanics are better family people than anyone else?

Some of the worst child abuse I've run across has been in Hispanic families.

At any rate, foster care is extremely problematic as well. Kids do better with their own parents, if their parents can be brought around.

Forum List

Back