20 year goes clubbing - leaves 3 babies alone

How do the three kids "provide her drinking money?

Welfare checks....the more kids she has the more support she gets...= more drinking money...

food stamps

wic

and free food and supplies from any number of private entities and agencies

Young single mothers in major cities can milk the system if they're so inclined

Welfare checks....the more kids she has the more support she gets...= more drinking money...

food stamps

wic

These days they don't even have to be inclined. The liberals are looking to shove handouts at these people, so that they can add them to their statistics and garner support for MORE handouts. Notice the statistics always talk about the number of single mothers that benefit from but never mention the number of single mothers that abuse the system.

food stamps

wic

Yes they can, and do. No telling how much money these people cost tax payers every year.

food stamps

wic

These days they don't even have to be inclined. The liberals are looking to shove handouts at these people, so that they can add them to their statistics and garner support for MORE handouts. Notice the statistics always talk about the number of single mothers that benefit from but never mention the number of single mothers that abuse the system.

There's the key word there: handouts

The genuinely disadvantaged don't need handouts, but a hand up. Many politicians, however, find it more useful to bribe them with handouts and allow them to become dependent upon those handouts so they can guarantee a base come reelection time.

Because she probably collects more in food stamps than I make in a week. She then trades those food stamps for cash to whomever is willing to pay the highest dollar value for them. I've seen that more than a few times in my life.

So The Government Gives her money, not the kids.
The meaning was clear; there's no need to be a prick

Meh.

BTW, how much money does a person on welfare receive per kid per year from the Government?

Do you even know?

Most single parents who are getting fs and stuff from the system are also required to participate in job searches.

So The Government Gives her money, not the kids.

Meh.

BTW, how much money does a person on welfare receive per kid per year from the Government?

Do you even know?

Do you mean cash or foodstamps or medical?
I can tell you how much they can receive in fs and cash...

A 4-person hh in Oregon can receive up to $647 a month in TANF.
They can receive up to $668 in food stamps.

For child neglect, it's about determining what the challenges are, and meeting them.

If it's substance abuse, you deal with it. If it's just a lack of understanding they deal with that, too.

However, it's still a criminal act to neglect and abandon children. People who do that face legal consequences, as they should.

she must be doing something right if she can go clubbing....who needs a job if the government money keeps rolling in.

"clubbing" is probably where she scores all her drugs.
Probably also how she pays for them.

Meh.

Do you even know?

Do you mean cash or foodstamps or medical?
I can tell you how much they can receive in fs and cash...

A 4-person hh in Oregon can receive up to $647 a month in TANF.
They can receive up to $668 in food stamps.

I'll use this as at least some intelligent basis:

$647 + 668(50%) = $981

$981/4 = $245.25/month/kid

So you guys think she's out looking to find another baby-daddy for $245.25 per month?

Yep, sounds like a brilliant plan.:eusa_eh:

However, it's still a criminal act to neglect and abandon children. People who do that face legal consequences, as they should.

How does taxpayer funded housing for the "criminal" and kids in state custody really solve anything at the core of the problem?

How does taxpayer funded housing for the "criminal" and kids in state custody really solve anything at the core of the problem?

How does punishing any criminal for a crime do anything about the problem? Hopefully, at the very least, it schools the criminal so they understand that it's unacceptable behavior.

Other than that, not much. Which is why the oversight by child welfare is so important.

It potentially saves four lives. Those of the three children and the mom's if she does something stupid which causes the death of one of those children and ends up getting the death penalty.

I'm still surprised no one asks about the father(s).

Why is it only women get in trouble for leaving their kids at home unattended?

Because no one knows who the daddy is maybe...3 kids probably at least 3 daddy's maybe?
I need to link a few PC's together to get enough computer power to figure out the math on this one.Do you really think the daddy has a responsibility to stay home with the kids so she could go out clubbing?.....I love the Libs in this country,some one does something out of line and they have no problem with it,the first thing they look for is some one else to blame for it.

Because no one knows who the daddy is maybe...3 kids probably at least 3 daddy's maybe?
I need to link a few PC's together to get enough computer power to figure out the math on this one.Do you really think the daddy has a responsibility to stay home with the kids so she could go out clubbing?.....I love the Libs in this country,some one does something out of line and they have no problem with it,the first thing they look for is some one else to blame for it.
He did apparently abandon his kids. Why is only the mother faulted for this?

Forum List

Back