17 year old Dindu burgler shot dead by homeowner

Another John Wayne wannabe, who was at no risk. Essentially, murder...

The 54-year-old woman told police her surveillance system alerted her to the break-in of her home. She said she rushed home and found the teen climbing out of a window.

“She observed a subject leaving the home through the rear,” said police Det. Dan Ferrin.

Miami-Dade police said there was a confrontation and shots were fired. Police said they were on scene seconds after the shooting and gave CPR to the teen. Johnson was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

“What’s wrong with her,” asked Johnson’s sister Nisha Johnson. “She did not have to shoot him.”
I have no sympathy for any piece of shit criminal
even someone you care about?
No one I care about is a piece of shit criminal

If you were honest, you'd admit to the criminal acts that you have perpetrated in your life.

The 54-year-old woman told police her surveillance system alerted her to the break-in of her home. She said she rushed home and found the teen climbing out of a window.

“She observed a subject leaving the home through the rear,” said police Det. Dan Ferrin.

Miami-Dade police said there was a confrontation and shots were fired. Police said they were on scene seconds after the shooting and gave CPR to the teen. Johnson was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

“What’s wrong with her,” asked Johnson’s sister Nisha Johnson. “She did not have to shoot him.”
Just another person who won the Darwin award. Thank god that this person has removed his liberal genetic material from the gene pool.

darwin-awards-2014-01.jpg

If you were honest, you'd admit to the criminal acts that youy have perpetrated in your life.

My biggest crime was getting a speeding ticket when I was 18.

If you were honest, you'd admit to the criminal acts that youy have perpetrated in your life.

I doubt that.

Still...that was a crime you got caught for. I'm talking about crimes you have comitted. You, my friend, are most certainly a criminal.

Do you think that if the dumbass libtard had entered the White House, that he would of been allowed to leave unharmed? Or executed on sight? Probably hugged by the transgender man and his partner, given an award, steak dinners and beer(even though underage) then sent on his way.

I doubt that.

Doubt all you want. I have never committed a property crime, never shoplifted, I certainly have never stolen from anyone or harmed anyone physically. The worst thing I ever did was violate traffic laws

Of course because convoluted legal system many of us commit crimes everyday and don't know it but I don't count that

you're singing to the choir .
that is not my point, the OP is a white supremacist, if the robber had been white he would not have posted it or if the homeowner was black he would have blamed them,

It matters not what color any piece of shit criminal is nor what color his victims are
not to you or me it doesn't ,however r it matter greatly to the op.

Says you I don't know that
I do, why duck that obvious fact?
Yeah I don't believe everything anyone here says
that's a good strategy most of the time however in the op's case it's true.

Do you think that if the dumbass libtard had entered the White House, that he would of been allowed to leave unharmed? Or executed on sight? Probably hugged by the transgender man and his partner, given an award, steak dinners and beer(even though underage) then sent on his way.
false comparison much?

false comparison much?
When a kid(Muslim) builds a luggage bomb, but calls it a clock, gets evicted from school, but he gets invited to the White House. If a kid wears a US flag on their T-shirt gets evicted from school, doesn't get invited to White House. Nothing false about that, right?

“If there’s any type of situation that happens or they believe there’s a burglary at the home or any type of confrontation, dial 911. Have the police make that confrontation,” Ferrin said. “That’s what we’re here for.”

“If there’s any type of situation that happens or they believe there’s a burglary at the home or any type of confrontation, dial 911. Have the police make that confrontation,” Ferrin said. “That’s what we’re here for.”
Yeah but I prefer law and order and a dead scumbag when ya can. I ain't calling the cops if someone is IN my house with my family until AFTER I shoot the son of a bitch or run him off.

When seconds count, police are only minutes away.

If they show up at all.

Yeah but I prefer law and order and a dead scumbag when ya can. I ain't calling the cops if someone is IN my house with my family until AFTER I shoot the son of a bitch or run him off.

This woman rushed home to shoot the guy. Wouldn't want to be her for the civil suit.

If they show up at all.

In this case the woman was minutes away and rushed to trouble.

This woman rushed home to shoot the guy. Wouldn't want to be her for the civil suit.
I am sure the Dindu's family will be contacted by a Ambulance Chaser to file some asinine lawsuit...woman will be better off selling or putting everything of value in another family members name.

If they show up at all.

She's allowed to defend her home.

If they show up at all.

She's allowed to defend her home.

But there will be a civil suit and I don't like her chances. Can't say she was fearful for herself when she rushed to danger.

If one of my family members got killed while committing a crime I'd have to say he got what was coming.
Of course I would have disowned him long before that.

Just another person who won the Darwin award. Thank god that this person has removed his liberal genetic material from the gene pool.

View attachment 67432
Your total lack of humanity, and reasonableness, is noted.

Forum List

Back