17 year old Dindu burgler shot dead by homeowner

“If there’s any type of situation that happens or they believe there’s a burglary at the home or any type of confrontation, dial 911. Have the police make that confrontation,” Ferrin said. “That’s what we’re here for.”

When seconds count, police are only minutes away.

If they show up at all.

In this case the woman was minutes away and rushed to trouble.

She's allowed to defend her home.

But there will be a civil suit and I don't like her chances. Can't say she was fearful for herself when she rushed to danger.
Yeppers...

The thug's cousin,

“You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood,” said Harris. “You have to understand… how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school? You have to look at it from his point-of-view.”

The thug's cousin,

“You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood,” said Harris. “You have to understand… how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school? You have to look at it from his point-of-view.”
Forget all that, a poor excuse, literally, and think on this instead: Is the penalty for robbery death, yes or no?

The thug's cousin,

Forget all that, a poor excuse, literally, and think on this instead: Is the penalty for robbery death, yes or no?
No, but stupidity often gets thugs killed. Trayvon and Big Mike are excellent examples, as was this guy.

The thug's cousin,

No, but stupidity often gets thugs killed. Trayvon and Big Mike are excellent examples, as was this guy.
Answer the question, tough guy. Is the penalty for robbery death, yes or no?[

Another John Wayne wannabe, who was at no risk. Essentially, murder...

The 54-year-old woman told police her surveillance system alerted her to the break-in of her home. She said she rushed home and found the teen climbing out of a window.

“She observed a subject leaving the home through the rear,” said police Det. Dan Ferrin.

Miami-Dade police said there was a confrontation and shots were fired. Police said they were on scene seconds after the shooting and gave CPR to the teen. Johnson was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

“What’s wrong with her,” asked Johnson’s sister Nisha Johnson. “She did not have to shoot him.”
Just another person who won the Darwin award. Thank god that this person has removed his liberal genetic material from the gene pool.

View attachment 67432
In reality conservatives do that much more often than liberals no better way to conserve your gas then stealing it from someone else.

Do you think that if the dumbass libtard had entered the White House, that he would of been allowed to leave unharmed? Or executed on sight? Probably hugged by the transgender man and his partner, given an award, steak dinners and beer(even though underage) then sent on his way.
false comparison much?
When a kid(Muslim) builds a luggage bomb, but calls it a clock, gets evicted from school, but he gets invited to the White House. If a kid wears a US flag on their T-shirt gets evicted from school, doesn't get invited to White House. Nothing false about that, right?
More false comparisons

“If there’s any type of situation that happens or they believe there’s a burglary at the home or any type of confrontation, dial 911. Have the police make that confrontation,” Ferrin said. “That’s what we’re here for.”
Yeah but I prefer law and order and a dead scumbag when ya can. I ain't calling the cops if someone is IN my house with my family until AFTER I shoot the son of a bitch or run him off.
Of course you will dear.

Yeah but I prefer law and order and a dead scumbag when ya can. I ain't calling the cops if someone is IN my house with my family until AFTER I shoot the son of a bitch or run him off.

This woman rushed home to shoot the guy. Wouldn't want to be her for the civil suit.
I am sure the Dindu's family will be contacted by a Ambulance Chaser to file some asinine lawsuit...woman will be better off selling or putting everything of value in another family members name.
What kind of racist bullshit is a dindu?

This woman rushed home to shoot the guy. Wouldn't want to be her for the civil suit.
I am sure the Dindu's family will be contacted by a Ambulance Chaser to file some asinine lawsuit...woman will be better off selling or putting everything of value in another family members name.

Dindu Nuffin isn't a race. As in "I dindu Nuffin!"

Didn't say race I said racist .
It's definitely racist but I knew that already .
Just wanted to see how many racist fucks would take the bait.

It isn't racist just because you say it is fucktard. It isn't referring to any race therefor it isn't racist.

It isn't racist just because you say it is fucktard. It isn't referring to any race therefor it isn't racist.
It's intrinsically racist .
Fuck stick.

The thug's cousin,

Why not?

I bet we'll see a lot less robbery

I have no sympathy for any piece of shit criminal
even someone you care about?

I'm sure it's quite a tragedy for his family, but he was a thief and got dead in the pursuit of his chosen vocation. He didn't have to be there.
you're singing to the choir .
that is not my point, the OP is a white supremacist, if the robber had been white he would not have posted it or if the homeowner was black he would have blamed them,

It matters not what color any piece of shit criminal is nor what color his victims are
not to you or me it doesn't ,however r it matter greatly to the op.
Apparently the race of the victim and the robber are very important to you. Doesn't that make you a racist too?

The only one who's proven himself a racist on this thread is you.

It should be. As the penalty for every feliny shoild be. This woman saved us a huge amount of money as a society by putting that criminal out of our misery.

Unfortunately, she will now probably pay tge price in civil court rather than being lauded as the hero she rightfully is.

Yeah and it takes roughly 10 minute maximum for the police to show up. In that time, a rape, murder or child molestation could be committed. In 30 seconds my gun safe can be open, and I don't ask questions first.

Forum List

Back