17 year old Dindu burgler shot dead by homeowner

Someone bring JoeB by so he can retract his statements that defensive gun use by civilians is a red herring

-Geaux

“If there’s any type of situation that happens or they believe there’s a burglary at the home or any type of confrontation, dial 911. Have the police make that confrontation,” Ferrin said. “That’s what we’re here for.”
Yeah and it takes roughly 10 minute maximum for the police to show up. In that time, a rape, murder or child molestation could be committed. In 30 seconds my gun safe can be open, and I don't ask questions first.

Yep, when seconds count, the police are minutes away

-Geaux

Another John Wayne wannabe, who was at no risk. Essentially, murder...

The 54-year-old woman told police her surveillance system alerted her to the break-in of her home. She said she rushed home and found the teen climbing out of a window.

“She observed a subject leaving the home through the rear,” said police Det. Dan Ferrin.

Miami-Dade police said there was a confrontation and shots were fired. Police said they were on scene seconds after the shooting and gave CPR to the teen. Johnson was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

“What’s wrong with her,” asked Johnson’s sister Nisha Johnson. “She did not have to shoot him.”
Just another person who won the Darwin award. Thank god that this person has removed his liberal genetic material from the gene pool.

View attachment 67432
Your total lack of humanity, and reasonableness, is noted.
911 tape: 'Shoot him again!' husband tells wife hiding from home intruder
Georgia officials have released the 911 calls made of a husband telling his wife to shoot a man who allegedly broke into their home as she and her two children hid and called police. WXIA's Rebecca Lindstrom reports.
She was hiding and the "THUG" went after her. She would of been dead by the time police showed up. Liberals are "SHEEP" and will end up dead. They deserve it for how stupid they are.

Yeah but I prefer law and order and a dead scumbag when ya can. I ain't calling the cops if someone is IN my house with my family until AFTER I shoot the son of a bitch or run him off.

This woman rushed home to shoot the guy. Wouldn't want to be her for the civil suit.
I am sure the Dindu's family will be contacted by a Ambulance Chaser to file some asinine lawsuit...woman will be better off selling or putting everything of value in another family members name.
What kind of racist bullshit is a dindu?

Dindu Nuffin isn't a race. As in "I dindu Nuffin!"
Didn't say race I said racist .
It's definitely racist but I knew that already .
Just wanted to see how many racist fucks would take the bait.
You are going to vote for Hillary, you are the RACIST bastard. Once a clansman always a clansman, that is what the Southern White Democrats are, and always will be. It is in the inbreeding.
KKK grand dragon endorses Hillary Clinton for president | Fox News
Hillary Clinton is working hard to consolidate support during a tougher-than-expected Democratic primary, but there’s one backer she may wish to back away from: a Ku Klux Klan grand dragon.

“We want Hillary Clinton to win,” Will Quigg, the grand dragon of the KKK’s California chapter, said during an interview with The Telegraph.

hillary-sanger-planned-pp-abortion-moralmatter.png

The 54-year-old woman told police her surveillance system alerted her to the break-in of her home. She said she rushed home and found the teen climbing out of a window.

“She observed a subject leaving the home through the rear,” said police Det. Dan Ferrin.

Miami-Dade police said there was a confrontation and shots were fired. Police said they were on scene seconds after the shooting and gave CPR to the teen. Johnson was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

“What’s wrong with her,” asked Johnson’s sister Nisha Johnson. “She did not have to shoot him.”
you dumbass, he didn't have to break into her house, but he did, and now the trash has been removed from the planet, and that's a good thing.

“If there’s any type of situation that happens or they believe there’s a burglary at the home or any type of confrontation, dial 911. Have the police make that confrontation,” Ferrin said. “That’s what we’re here for.”
Yeah and it takes roughly 10 minute maximum for the police to show up. In that time, a rape, murder or child molestation could be committed. In 30 seconds my gun safe can be open, and I don't ask questions first.

Yep, when seconds count, the police are minutes away

-Geaux

Or in this case you could run home to shoot the criminal and set yourself up for a great civil suit. No winners here.

even someone you care about?
No one I care about is a piece of shit criminal

If you were honest, you'd admit to the criminal acts that youy have perpetrated in your life.

My biggest crime was getting a speeding ticket when I was 18.

I doubt that.

Doubt all you want. I have never committed a property crime, never shoplifted, I certainly have never stolen from anyone or harmed anyone physically. The worst thing I ever did was violate traffic laws

Of course because convoluted legal system many of us commit crimes everyday and don't know it but I don't count that

Yep, they create a system with so many laws and regulations that are so trivial and unenforceable, then they use it to counter your argument.

And besides, most of the things lonelaugher is probably alluding to are civil matters or violations, which don't fall under true criminal acts.

I noticed you didn't bold the other part, i fixed it for you.

I have no sympathy for any piece of shit criminal

seems so far the liberfools here do, they also seem to feeeeel it is perfectly OK to steal and rob people of their hard earned possessions, if these jerks would only open their homes, wallets and bank accounts to these thieves, we could eliminate BLACK crime over night. :up:

even someone you care about?

I'm sure it's quite a tragedy for his family, but he was a thief and got dead in the pursuit of his chosen vocation. He didn't have to be there.
you're singing to the choir .
that is not my point, the OP is a white supremacist, if the robber had been white he would not have posted it or if the homeowner was black he would have blamed them,

It matters not what color any piece of shit criminal is nor what color his victims are
not to you or me it doesn't ,however r it matter greatly to the op.
Apparently the race of the victim and the robber are very important to you. Doesn't that make you a racist too?
Don't you wish.

No, but stupidity often gets thugs killed. Trayvon and Big Mike are excellent examples, as was this guy.
Answer the question, tough guy. Is the penalty for robbery death, yes or no?
Bring back literacy test for voters.
That's not bigoted. nope not even a little bit!
View attachment 67564
Best you could do?

This woman rushed home to shoot the guy. Wouldn't want to be her for the civil suit.
I am sure the Dindu's family will be contacted by a Ambulance Chaser to file some asinine lawsuit...woman will be better off selling or putting everything of value in another family members name.
What kind of racist bullshit is a dindu?

Dindu Nuffin isn't a race. As in "I dindu Nuffin!"
Didn't say race I said racist .
It's definitely racist but I knew that already .
Just wanted to see how many racist fucks would take the bait.
You are going to vote for Hillary, you are the RACIST bastard. Once a clansman always a clansman, that is what the Southern White Democrats are, and always will be. It is in the inbreeding.
Hillary Clinton is working hard to consolidate support during a tougher-than-expected Democratic primary, but there’s one backer she may wish to back away from: a Ku Klux Klan grand dragon.

“We want Hillary Clinton to win,” Will Quigg, the grand dragon of the KKK’s California chapter, said during an interview with The Telegraph.

View attachment 67551
Sanger never said that. It's a lie.

Last edited:
Answer the question, tough guy. Is the penalty for robbery death, yes or no?
Bring back literacy test for voters.
That's not bigoted. nope not even a little bit!
View attachment 67564
Best you could do?
Seems to me that when you start losing the argument, you have to refer to the liberal playbook by calling people racists, or bigots. Shame that you liberals are the real RACISTS, as pointed before with the link about the KKK clan leader. Once a racist always a racist, RIGHT Tyrone?

Republican frontrunner Donald Trump was recently criticized for a perceived reticence to disavow the endorsement of former KKK leader David Duke. Trump has since clearly disavowed Duke’s vote of confidence. Clinton has yet to be asked about Quigg’s endorsement.
Bubba's and Al Gore's fathers were confirmed clansman, like father like son?

I'm sure it's quite a tragedy for his family, but he was a thief and got dead in the pursuit of his chosen vocation. He didn't have to be there.
that is not my point, the OP is a white supremacist, if the robber had been white he would not have posted it or if the homeowner was black he would have blamed them,

It matters not what color any piece of shit criminal is nor what color his victims are
Apparently the race of the victim and the robber are very important to you. Doesn't that make you a racist too?
Don't you wish.
Wrong. The correct answer is, "Yes it does make me a racist."

Don't you wish.
Wrong. The correct answer is, "Yes it does make me a racist."
nope still just you wishing it did,

Forum List

Back