16-Year Old Girl Claims Former President Bill Clinton is Her Father

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some years back Clinton claimed or some story claimed he said he was sterile due to measles, that led to support the story Chelsea 's real father is Webb Hubbel. She does look like Hubbel.

I don't know, it's hard to keep up with Willy and all his "conquests"

I don't know...maybe Webb is baby daddy.

chelsea-clinton-webster-hubbell.jpg

Can't find any mention of this in any news source. The source is WND....which means it could be true....or it could be pretty much made up.

https://courts.arkansas.gov/sites/default/files/Judicial Directory.pdf

There is no Judge Walker listed with the Arkansas judiciary.

Not saying it can't be true- but it is suspicious that
a) no news source is mentioning it- not even Fox and
b) the name judge doesn't appear on a list of Arkansas judges.

I couldn't find the judge listed either. For the rest of you, here is a link showing all the judges in Arkansas (list updated February 27, 2015):

Can't find any mention of this in any news source. The source is WND....which means it could be true....or it could be pretty much made up.

There is no Judge Walker listed with the Arkansas judiciary.

Not saying it can't be true- but it is suspicious that
a) no news source is mentioning it- not even Fox and
b) the name judge doesn't appear on a list of Arkansas judges.

A small correction: According to the article, the name of the judge was Henri Watkins, but there was no one with that name on the official list of judges you provided.

Many thanks for the link.

Link takes me to World Nut Daily but when I did a search, nothing credible came up. Just a lot of rabid RW sites. Funny though that Fox hasn't picked it up yet. Its not like they bother with facts.

Where is CNN when you need them?

This is a really bad week for the Clintoons. There is a resemblance there....:rolleyes-41:

A 16-year old girl has presented a paternity action lawsuit this morning, before an Arkansas state court, alleging that the former president of the United States, William Jefferson Clinton, is her biological father.

clinton.jpg

Alyssa Gilmore claims that her mother, a former secretary of the oval office named Whitney Gilmore, had an affair with President Clinton between 1998 and 2001. She says she was born out of that relationship, and demands that Mr. Clinton undergoes a paternity test to prove that her story is true.

“I know Bill Clinton is my father” says the young girl. “I have many pictures of my mother and him and I know they were in love. He even gave me présents for Christmas and my birthdays when I was a kid, before he left my mother. I have spent many years writing him letters and calling him, hoping he would come back in my life. At first, he would write back and we spoke on the phone regularly, but he doesn’t even answer anymore. I just want him to take his responsibilities and recognize that he is my father, that’s all.”

Judge Henri Watkins of the Arkansas state court, rapidly decided that Ms. Gilmore had enough evidence to support her demand and announced that the presentation of the evidence will begin on March 19.

16-Year Old Girl Claims Former President Bill Clinton is Her Father - Tea Party News

She'll be having a tragic accident any day now.

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if he is the father, the horn dog that he is and was. But what if he isn't? How devastating will that be for that girl and her relationship with her mom.

Assuming this isn't all a WND fantasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back