16-Year Old Girl Claims Former President Bill Clinton is Her Father

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a really bad week for the Clintoons. There is a resemblance there....:rolleyes-41:

A 16-year old girl has presented a paternity action lawsuit this morning, before an Arkansas state court, alleging that the former president of the United States, William Jefferson Clinton, is her biological father.

clinton.jpg

Alyssa Gilmore claims that her mother, a former secretary of the oval office named Whitney Gilmore, had an affair with President Clinton between 1998 and 2001. She says she was born out of that relationship, and demands that Mr. Clinton undergoes a paternity test to prove that her story is true.

“I know Bill Clinton is my father” says the young girl. “I have many pictures of my mother and him and I know they were in love. He even gave me présents for Christmas and my birthdays when I was a kid, before he left my mother. I have spent many years writing him letters and calling him, hoping he would come back in my life. At first, he would write back and we spoke on the phone regularly, but he doesn’t even answer anymore. I just want him to take his responsibilities and recognize that he is my father, that’s all.”

Judge Henri Watkins of the Arkansas state court, rapidly decided that Ms. Gilmore had enough evidence to support her demand and announced that the presentation of the evidence will begin on March 19.

16-Year Old Girl Claims Former President Bill Clinton is Her Father - Tea Party News

The one important thing missing from that statement is a claim from the mother that Bill Clinton is the father.

But do I believe it is possible? Sure- but seems like it would need a statement from the mother to proceed.

Take the test and let the chips fall where they will.

Hope the kid gets a good support group. Emily is correct about that.

One of our neighbor women during the Clinton years had a hatred for Hillary.

She went nuts when I pointed out she was the one whose 4th of seven kids while married to her husband for 34 years was fathered by another man. In other words, who was she to speak?

Last edited:
That takes me back to the evangelical south. We were attending a church service in Palestine, TX, with friends, when Mrs so and so went down front for altar call and invited Mr so and so a man not her husband to join her and the pastor down front. I love evangelical services.

This is a really bad week for the Clintoons. There is a resemblance there....:rolleyes-41:

A 16-year old girl has presented a paternity action lawsuit this morning, before an Arkansas state court, alleging that the former president of the United States, William Jefferson Clinton, is her biological father.

clinton.jpg

Alyssa Gilmore claims that her mother, a former secretary of the oval office named Whitney Gilmore, had an affair with President Clinton between 1998 and 2001. She says she was born out of that relationship, and demands that Mr. Clinton undergoes a paternity test to prove that her story is true.

“I know Bill Clinton is my father” says the young girl. “I have many pictures of my mother and him and I know they were in love. He even gave me présents for Christmas and my birthdays when I was a kid, before he left my mother. I have spent many years writing him letters and calling him, hoping he would come back in my life. At first, he would write back and we spoke on the phone regularly, but he doesn’t even answer anymore. I just want him to take his responsibilities and recognize that he is my father, that’s all.”

Judge Henri Watkins of the Arkansas state court, rapidly decided that Ms. Gilmore had enough evidence to support her demand and announced that the presentation of the evidence will begin on March 19.

16-Year Old Girl Claims Former President Bill Clinton is Her Father - Tea Party News

The one important thing missing from that statement is a claim from the mother that Bill Clinton is the father.

But do I believe it is possible? Sure- but seems like it would need a statement from the mother to proceed.

Wouldn't the mother need to sign off on the legal action taken by her daughter? I'm not sure but it would seem she would have mom's support. It's a pretty easy test and it is, yes or no. So, I'll wait for the evidence.

Can't find any mention of this in any news source. The source is WND....which means it could be true....or it could be pretty much made up.

https://courts.arkansas.gov/sites/default/files/Judicial Directory.pdf

There is no Judge Walker listed with the Arkansas judiciary.

Not saying it can't be true- but it is suspicious that
a) no news source is mentioning it- not even Fox and
b) the name judge doesn't appear on a list of Arkansas judges.

Probably just one of many around the world. Could be dozens of them, not only in this country, but in other countries as well. It'll be interesting to see how this turns out. If she suddenly becomes wealthy, well, you be the judge. Oh, and how will this play with Hillary's run for office? Interesting scenario, indeed. Stay tuned, dirty laundry may be exposed since elections aren't that far away. I wonder who else running for office has skeletons in their closet? Should be a real dog fight between now and November 2016. We could have the first "soap opera" campaign season in history, or one of the first.

Will Bill come forward to answer questions, or stay away from mics and cameras until after Hillary's run? Will Hillary acknowledge this possible scandal at some point during her campaign? Or, will this be proven to be a hoax and someone ends up paying dearly, possibly with a long prison sentence? How many newspapers and tabloids with run with this as their lead story in the coming weeks and months? Will Bill say, "I never had sexual relations with that woman"? Will Monica be angry and jealous? Is there another dress to examine?
Did you read the article?

It say's Bill came out immediately and says he is gung ho to get this test and paternity suit over with, bring em on!

Here are the results of a simple google search. Lot at the URLs and the titles.

• [paste:font size="4"]16-year Old Girl Claims Former President Bill Clinton is Her ...
    22 hours ago - Little Rock| A 16-year old girl has presented a paternity action lawsuit this morning ... demands that Mr. Clinton undergoes a paternity test to prove that her story is true. “I know Bill Clinton is my father” says the young girl. ... I just want him to take his responsibilities and recognize that he is my father, that's all.
  • [paste:font size="4"]Bill Clinton Secret Son Shocker - Rhymes with Snitc
    May 30, 2013 - Bill Clinton has a secret son he fathered with a hooker – and the now ...Danney also wants Clinton to acknowledge and meet his five children, who ... Young man either come correct with a DNA test or please take a ticket for ...
  • [paste:font size="4"]TAB PROBES CLINTON LOVE-CHILD RUMOR - NY Daily ...
    Daily News

Jan 3, 1999 - The 13-year-old son of a former Arkansas prostitute has reportedly undergone DNA testing to see if his father is President Bill Clinton. ... going to call me up and ask to borrow clothes, or say she never wants to see me again.
  • [paste:font size="4"]it's time to prove whether bill clinton fathered danny williamsFree Republic

Jan 8, 2002 - Bill Clinton thought he was off the hook regarding Danny Williams. ... The author also tries to revive the rumor that Mr. Clinton fathered an illegitimate child by a black ... If not, then I bet Danny Williams is his and they faked the DNA tests- they .... Iwant the black community to wrestle with the fact that he was a ...
  • [paste:font size="4"]Is Danny Williams Bill Clinton's Son? - American Politics ...

Jan 2, 1999 - It seems that Danny has taken a DNA test -- which we assume will be compared to the ... Don't be shocked if the Rutherford "Institute" sues Bill Clinton for back child support plus "punitive ... "I just want to know who my dad is.".

Probably just one of many around the world. Could be dozens of them, not only in this country, but in other countries as well. It'll be interesting to see how this turns out. If she suddenly becomes wealthy, well, you be the judge. Oh, and how will this play with Hillary's run for office? Interesting scenario, indeed. Stay tuned, dirty laundry may be exposed since elections aren't that far away. I wonder who else running for office has skeletons in their closet? Should be a real dog fight between now and November 2016. We could have the first "soap opera" campaign season in history, or one of the first.

Will Bill come forward to answer questions, or stay away from mics and cameras until after Hillary's run? Will Hillary acknowledge this possible scandal at some point during her campaign? Or, will this be proven to be a hoax and someone ends up paying dearly, possibly with a long prison sentence? How many newspapers and tabloids with run with this as their lead story in the coming weeks and months? Will Bill say, "I never had sexual relations with that woman"? Will Monica be angry and jealous? Is there another dress to examine?

It say's Bill came out immediately and says he is gung ho to get this test and paternity suit over with, bring em on!

That's the best way to handle it. Take the test and move on.

Link takes me to World Nut Daily but when I did a search, nothing credible came up. Just a lot of rabid RW sites. Funny though that Fox hasn't picked it up yet. Its not like they bother with facts.

Link takes me to World Nut Daily but when I did a search, nothing credible came up. Just a lot of rabid RW sites. Funny though that Fox hasn't picked it up yet. Its not like they bother with facts.

I'm not finding anything either.

She will claim that it's the vast right wing conspiracy.

Probably a made up story..........but sometimes they are not so made up. Just ask John Edwards.

Interesting. Time will tell. My money says he wont take the test. And, if he does, someone is going to get a lot of money to taint the test. I doubt that he'll chance it. He has way too much to lose. In addition, it could end Hillary's career. People already believe that those two are shady characters. Of course he would say that to buy time to figure out his best options. It's wait and see. Nothing like drama coming out of the political arena. But, that young lady stands to make a mint no matter which way it turns out. Can you imagine the people trying to call her to get her story? She's probably already hired an agent. I'd call it instant fame and fortune.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back