16 killed in "freedom flotilla"!

Israel has no authority to order them to do anything.

OK, so they don't have "authority" according to some governments, doesn't change the fact that they gave themselves the authority and have actively been enforcing it on those waters for several years. Its never wise to cross the "men with guns" protecting a border, whether or not you believe they have legal "authority" to do so is irrelevant, especially if no one is willing to disarm them.

None of you idiots has yet to answer the simple question yet. What do you expect to happen when you violate a line being protected with men with guns?

I expect the self proclaimed powers that be to follow the law.

Israel violated the law and now is getting the flack. Hopefully they will be getting jail time.

They were not in violation of international law. They have a right of self defense when boarding a vessel for inspection. When the United States was founded, all of our revenue boats used for inspecting ships at harbor had guns on them for self protection as cargo carrying ships frequently figured that they could kill the inspectors and then drop off their cargo without paying import taxes. If fired upon first, they could sink the damn ship. Such is the rule of the Ocean.

What maritime law did they break? The entire episode was videotaped, or so my son in the IDF tells me. Now, if they have videotape showing that the inspectors were fired upon, by the peaceful boats, international law stands behind the Israelis. Personally I think the IDF should have sunk all of the ships and let everybody drown. They deserve to die.

I challenge people to defend what they believe in. In seven cities across America, a poll was recently conducted. People were asked if they were Christian, which used to stand for "Christ In" the individual. Now-a-days, people are calling themselves Christians who have never read the Bible. This was clearly confirmed in the questioning.

Questions were very simple. They were:
1. What are the first six books of the Bible?
2. Can you tell me what the Book of Ruth was about?
3. Is there a book of Enoch in the Bible?
4. What are the last three books of the Bible?
5. Does the Bible mention eternal punishment?
6. What prophet(s) said that Israel would be punished?
7. What prophet(s) said that Israel would return to their land?
8. What prophet(s) talked about the End of the World?
9. What prophet(s) talked about the Later Days?
10. What prophet(s) wrote about the Last Days?
11. What are the three divisions of the Old Testament?

The average American got one question right. Yet, they called themselves Christians. They had absolutely no understanding of what Christianity was about. If they claim to be Christians with Christ living inside of them, and have no understanding of what God tells them in the Bible, they are just lying to themselves. Where do you stand? Are you brash enough to say that you are a Christian and then oppose the will of God as is clearly pointed out in the Bible?

This point comes into play in Middle Eastern Politics. True Christians support Israel because they know what God requires of them in the Bible. People who support Satan (Allah) obviously are not Christians and are condemned by the message in the Bible to eternal punishment.

OK, so they don't have "authority" according to some governments, doesn't change the fact that they gave themselves the authority and have actively been enforcing it on those waters for several years. Its never wise to cross the "men with guns" protecting a border, whether or not you believe they have legal "authority" to do so is irrelevant, especially if no one is willing to disarm them.

None of you idiots has yet to answer the simple question yet. What do you expect to happen when you violate a line being protected with men with guns?

Israel violated the law and now is getting the flack. Hopefully they will be getting jail time.

They were not in violation of international law. They have a right of self defense when boarding a vessel for inspection. When the United States was founded, all of our revenue boats used for inspecting ships at harbor had guns on them for self protection as cargo carrying ships frequently figured that they could kill the inspectors and then drop off their cargo without paying import taxes. If fired upon first, they could sink the damn ship. Such is the rule of the Ocean.

What maritime law did they break? The entire episode was videotaped, or so my son in the IDF tells me. Now, if they have videotape showing that the inspectors were fired upon, by the peaceful boats, international law stands behind the Israelis. Personally I think the IDF should have sunk all of the ships and let everybody drown. They deserve to die.

That's because you are a sick fuck.

Israel always defends itself from the people it attacks. That is the only self defense it does.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but name calling will never hurt me.

Your argument is with God JHVH, not me. Anybody who comes up against God's Nation of Israel on God's land of Eden (that He is letting the Jews use rent free) will be slaughtered the Bible says. That promise if for the Later Days, which we are now in.

Just remember the Negro Spiritual. They captured it best:
Dem bones, Dem bones, Dem dry Bones, Now Hear the Word of the Lord......

The Bones (the Jews from the four corners of the Earth) have come together.
After that the Flesh returns to them
Lastly the spirit of life comes to them.

How could it be that a nation that was dead with its bones scattered everywhere in the fields of the Earth could come together and rebuild its skeleton from Dem Dry Bones, and then have the flesh appear and yet be spiritually dead. For the Ancient Jews to have their spiritual life, they had to have their temple back and they had to offer sacrifices at the temple for their sins to be forgiven. Obviously that can not happen with the Satanic Dome of the Rock in the way of the reconstruction of the Jewish Temple that belongs on that site.

Therefore there has to be another way for them to be spiritually reborn. It is this generation that will experience that spiritual rebirth. When you see that happen, you will know that we have passed from the Later Days (The last generation as told in the Bible) to the Last Days (the Last Seven years of the Earth as told in the Bible.)

Standby, it is going to happen soon.

Last edited:

Your argument is with God JHVH, not me. Anybody who comes up against God's Nation of Israel on God's land of Eden (that He is letting the Jews use rent free) will be slaughtered the Bible says. That promise if for the Later Days, which we are now in.

Just remember the Negro Spiritual. They captured it best:
Dem bones, Dem bones, Dem dry Bones, Now Hear the Word of the Lord......

The Bones (the Jews from the four corners of the Earth) have come together.
After that the Flesh returns to them
Lastly the spirit of life comes to them.

How could it be that a nation that was dead with its bones scattered everywhere in the fields of the Earth could come together and rebuild its skeleton from Dem Dry Bones, and then have the flesh appear and yet be spiritually dead. For the Ancient Jews to have their spiritual life, they had to have their temple back and they had to offer sacrifices at the temple for their sins to be forgiven. Obviously that can not happen with the Satanic Dome of the Rock in the way of the reconstruction of the Jewish Temple that belongs on that site.

Therefore there has to be another way for them to be spiritually reborn. It is this generation that will experience that spiritual rebirth. When you see that happen, you will know that we have passed from the Later Days (The last generation as told in the Bible) to the Last Days (the Last Seven years of the Earth as told in the Bible.)

Standby, it is going to happen soon.

You're full of pure hate and lust over the blood of unarmed murder victims. You represent nothing of God you twisted fuckwad.

You're full of pure hate and lust over the blood of unarmed murder victims. You represent nothing of God you twisted fuckwad.

Sticks and stones again. God has granted special protective status over the Jews. That is the reason why all of the Satanic Attacks from Islam are always destroyed. God just slaps the children of Satan (Allah) down. I do not do it, but I point out over and over again how stupid the SatanIslamic crowd is to constantly try to go up against God.

Praise God from whom all blessings flow. Praise Him all creatures here below.

I realize this is a bit derailing, but I had to comment on this as it's so delusional.

There is no God but God. And Allah is most certainly not His name.

You just said, "There is no God but God. And God is most certainly not His name."

Who do you think Arab Christians pray to?

God just slaps the children of Satan (Allah) down.

Another genius. I'll ask you: Who do you think Arab Christians pray to?

You better stop calling God Satan cause he's gonna slap you down. :lol:

Good clip. It shows Israel attacking a civilian ship in international waters.

You are Incapable of Honesty if that's all that you see in that Video...

And Most Likely, you are MORE than Aware of it.

Willfully Dishonest is NO way to go through Life.

:)

peace...

Oh yeah, and it shows people defending themselves from that attack.

It's Obvious who Attacked First...

Don't Deliberately Defy a Blockade and then Attack those who are Stopping your Ship...

You Might get Killed.

:)

peace...

I realize this is a bit derailing, but I had to comment on this as it's so delusional.

You just said, "There is no God but God. And God is most certainly not His name."

Neubarth is the first Westboro Baptist Church member to find USMB.

So any jackass with a boat and guns in international waters has the right to stop other boats, board them, and shoot the people to do an "inspection?" I believe the original term for what you call an "inspection" was Piracy.

Your tremendous ignorance and serious lack of education fails you and makes you look silly to those of us with educations.

Christian Arabs pray to JHVH. Allah was the name for the Moon God and is derived from Ba'Al lah. That is related to ancient Baal worship. In both cases, the deity the Islamics worship requires Human Sacrifice on a continuing basis. Witness the ritualized ceremony before all of the beheading videos that you can see on Al Jazeera television. It is done in the exact same manner that Muhammet showed his followers in Medina where they beheaded all of the Jewish merchants in front of their wives and children before all of the women were raped by Mo and his band of merry murdering men.

Though common usage does presently make the name Allah a catch-all for God, Allah is not Jehovah (Yahweh or JHVH). Allah is a manifestation of Satan and is the God the Islamics sacrifice all of those poor people to. The Bible clearly points out that in the Later Days, the religion of the False Prophet will be beheading Christians and Jews to honor the God of the False Prophet. The Bible does not say hanging, stabbing, shooting with arrows, spearing, poisoning or bludgeoning. The Bible specifies that the Christians and Jews will be BEHEADED for their testimony of the Word of God. The Bible is always 100 percent correct and very specific when it comes to prophecy.

Last edited:
Of course, according to international law this is a massacre
Any attack on the ships of the International Freedom Flotilla could also put Israeli government officials in violation of several articles of the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea, Part VII :

article 87(a) provides for “freedom of navigation.”

article 88, states, “The high seas shall be reserved for peaceful purposes.”

arrticle 89 states, “No State may validly purport to subject any part of the high seas to its sovereignty.”

article 90 states, “Every State, whether coastal or land-locked, has the right to sail ships flying its flag on the high seas
Les vétérans US : si Israël s'en prend à la flotille, elle viole les lois de la mer - Le blog de Nicole

Your tremendous ignorance and serious lack of education fails you and makes you look silly to those of us with educations.

Christian Arabs pray to JHVH. Allah was the name for the Moon God and is derived from Ba'Al lah. That is related to ancient Baal worship. In both cases, the deity the Islamics worship requires Human Sacrifice on a continuing basis. Witness the ritualized ceremony before all of the beheading videos that you can see on Al Jazeera television. It is done in the exact same manner that Muhammet showed his followers in Medina where they beheaded all of the Jewish merchants in front of their wives and children before all of the women were raped by Mo and his band of merry murdering men.

I don't know why you spend your day to lick the zionist ass while they destroy christian heritage in Jerusalem :confused:

Christians in Jerusalem want Jews to stop spitting on them - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Destruction and Desecration of Christian Holy Places after 1948

So any jackass with a boat and guns in international waters has the right to stop other boats, board them, and shoot the people to do an "inspection?" I believe the original term for what you call an "inspection" was Piracy.

If a fully recognized state decides to use its military to enforce a 3 year old blockade then you'd better steer clear of them. But apparently you are so blinded by your hatred of Israel you can't comprehend common sense.

If Turkey had an issue with the legality of the blockade they have had plenty of time to take Israel and Egypt to whatever court has jurisdiction over the area.

And by the way, these people weren't "innocent", they willfully set out to provoke a confrontation with Israeli forces. They brought small arms and knives to pick a fight with a navy and promptly got their asses kicked, and in some cases killed. Sorry, but I'm not going to shed any tears, not even phoney ones like you, for some dipshits that fucked with the Israeli military and (once again) got their asses handed to them.

Of course, according to international law this is a massacre
Any attack on the ships of the International Freedom Flotilla could also put Israeli government officials in violation of several articles of the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea, Part VII :

article 87(a) provides for “freedom of navigation.”

article 88, states, “The high seas shall be reserved for peaceful purposes.”

arrticle 89 states, “No State may validly purport to subject any part of the high seas to its sovereignty.”

article 90 states, “Every State, whether coastal or land-locked, has the right to sail ships flying its flag on the high seas
Les vétérans US : si Israël s'en prend à la flotille, elle viole les lois de la mer - Le blog de Nicole

International Law allows for search and seizure at sea. If an exclusion zone is declared and enforced, it is legal. Thus, the nations of Europe can search and seize the Islamic Pirate Ships in the Indian Ocean. I favor swift execution of the Islamic Pirates. The Europeans are afraid to do that, so are releasing them after a brief detention. That serves no useful purpose and is just an exercise in folly.

Yes, I see what kind of education you have. :lol:

Christian Arabs pray to JHVH.

WRONG. But nice try. Go talk to some Arab Christians before you bear false witness.

What is so difficult to understand?

Hamas is a terrorist organization that controls Gaza.

Missiles have been shipped there

Israel inspects ships going there to make sure there aren't missiles.

The arab terrorists instead of heeding warning to stop, attacked Israeli soldiers there to inspect the ship. They used knives against them and even threw at least one overboard.

The Israeli soldiers fought back in self defense.

End of story.

we ALL know about that israeli "self defense"

2009_01_24_Both_sides.gif

Maybe the arab terrorists shouldn't use their women and children as human shields then, huh?

Forum List

Back