16 killed in "freedom flotilla"!

we ALL know about that israeli "self defense"

2009_01_24_Both_sides.gif

MFAJ0aip0-vi.jpg

Don't be Dishonest...

:)

peace...

(...)
Gee, I am sure Israelis are quivering in their boots about what the UN "action" is going to be. :lol:
(...)

Exactly.
Israel is terrorist state killing Turkish civilians in International Seas.
Be it without or with UN, Turkey will take action.

Turkey won't do much but bark and you know it!

Nobody over there, Save Iran, will do a Damned thing...

And if Iran does something, the rest will Learn what Excessive Force REALLY is when Israel Retaliates.

peace...

What is so difficult to understand?

Hamas is a terrorist organization that controls Gaza.

Missiles have been shipped there

Israel inspects ships going there to make sure there aren't missiles.

The arab terrorists instead of heeding warning to stop, attacked Israeli soldiers there to inspect the ship. They used knives against them and even threw at least one overboard.

The Israeli soldiers fought back in self defense.

End of story.

So if a robber breaks into your house and you throw a chair at him he can shoot your stoopid fucking ass for self-defense?

There is no limit to the absurdities you fucking ***** will breech to defend ridiculous agendas.

Good luck, warmongers.

The warmongers are those, who bomb Lebanon and Gaza, drop phosphor bombs on Gazan children and are gate-keepers of the 21st centurie's Gulag in Gaza and West-Bank.

So: Israel terrorizes Civilians from 32 countries in open seas, and everyone except Israel are the warmongers?
No.

Turkey is a serious state. No country of this region kills Turkish civilians.
Simple as that.

Warmonger from the country that:
(1) Slaughter over 1 million innocent Aremains and still won't acknowledge. State sponsored Holocaust denial.
(2) A country through conquest and imperialism ruled over the middle east and North Africa, raping, murdering and stealing from tens of millions of people
(3) A country that to this day inacts pograms against the Kurds and systematically slaughters the Kurds, even crosses their border to do it
(4) The country where the Pope was stabbed

Yep they have a ton of hypocrisy to give out!

we ALL know about that israeli "self defense"

2009_01_24_Both_sides.gif

MFAJ0aip0-vi.jpg

Don't be Dishonest...

peace...

do you want to compare the body count between pali bombs and rockets with cast lead cluster bombs and phosphorus weapons over the last 10 years?

Your Cartoon is Dishonest... As I am Certain your Take on what is going on over there is...

Israel shows AMAZING Restraint while the Scum Hides behind Children, Women and the Elderly when they Attack...

If they weren't such Cowards in that Hiding, less of their Innoncents would Parish because of their Terrorist Activities.

peace...

Of course, according to international law this is a massacre
Any attack on the ships of the International Freedom Flotilla could also put Israeli government officials in violation of several articles of the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea, Part VII :

article 87(a) provides for “freedom of navigation.”

article 88, states, “The high seas shall be reserved for peaceful purposes.”

arrticle 89 states, “No State may validly purport to subject any part of the high seas to its sovereignty.”

article 90 states, “Every State, whether coastal or land-locked, has the right to sail ships flying its flag on the high seas
Les vétérans US : si Israël s'en prend à la flotille, elle viole les lois de la mer - Le blog de Nicole

International Law allows for search and seizure at sea. If an exclusion zone is declared and enforced, it is legal. Thus, the nations of Europe can search and seize the Islamic Pirate Ships in the Indian Ocean. I favor swift execution of the Islamic Pirates. The Europeans are afraid to do that, so are releasing them after a brief detention. That serves no useful purpose and is just an exercise in folly.

Then post the laws showing what israel did was legal you sick fuck.

MFAJ0aip0-vi.jpg

Don't be Dishonest...

peace...

do you want to compare the body count between pali bombs and rockets with cast lead cluster bombs and phosphorus weapons over the last 10 years?

Your Cartoon is Dishonest... As I am Certain your Take on what is going on over there is...

Israel shows AMAZING Restraint while the Scum Hides behind Children, Women and the Elderly when they Attack...

If they weren't such Cowards in that Hiding, less of their Innoncents would Parish because of their Terrorist Activities.

peace...

So, I'll take it that's a NO I REALLY DONT WANT TO COMPARE WHO IS ACTUALLY OUTKILLING WHOM then. Ok. I kinda figured as much.

:rolleyes:

peace...

So, I'll take it that's a NO I REALLY DONT WANT TO COMPARE WHO IS ACTUALLY OUTKILLING WHOM then. Ok. I kinda figured as much.

Has ZERO to do with who Provokes, Sho...

For Fucks SAKE!...

Unprovoked Acts of Terror Followed by Hiding Amongst Women and Children will cause one Side to have a Higher Death Toll...

The Palestinian Terrorists have that Blood on THEIR hands!

peace...

peace...

For Fucks SAKE!...

Unprovoked Acts of Terror Followed by Hiding Amongst Women and Children will cause one Side to have a Higher Death Toll...

peace...

No, it has EVERYTHING to do with the cry of "DEFENSE" when such excuses are used to rationalize killing. If you think rocks and a tiny amount of dead jews via rockets validates the THOUSANDS dead from cast lead military adventures then it's clear which of us is being absolutely dishonest here.

If a mexican drug lord kills a US senator we don't drop bombs on mexican cities hoping to kill said mexican drug lord. You can blame the victim all you want but, at the end of the day, that is all you are doing while you avoid the actual amount of blood caused by each side.

peace...

For Fucks SAKE!...

peace...

Its called proportionality.

You don't get to cry defense and then set off on massacres.

Good luck, warmongers.

The warmongers are those, who bomb Lebanon and Gaza, drop phosphor bombs on Gazan children and are gate-keepers of the 21st centurie's Gulag in Gaza and West-Bank.

So: Israel terrorizes Civilians from 32 countries in open seas, and everyone except Israel are the warmongers?
No.

Simple as that.

(1) Slaughter over 1 million innocent Aremains and still won't acknowledge. State sponsored Holocaust denial.
(2) A country through conquest and imperialism ruled over the middle east and North Africa, raping, murdering and stealing from tens of millions of people
(3) A country that to this day inacts pograms against the Kurds and systematically slaughters the Kurds, even crosses their border to do it

Oh, well, its good the US has never done anything bad.

And way to generalize the entire country cause some whacko stabbed the pope there.

peace...

For Fucks SAKE!...

peace...

Have you ever considered the propaganda factor? You know....the one that goes like this.....

"Sir, we just did a casualty check and found one dead elderly person, and 3 small children."

"What?!? COMOPS told us there were only armed fighters inside. What the fuck are we going to do now?"

"How about stating the fighters purposefully used them as human shields? That way we aren't guilty of anything no matter how many unarmed civilians we whack."

"Great idea! But what if people want proof?"

"Our supporters will take care of that for us."

"How?"

"They will simply point out we are almighty goodness and damn near infallible and anyone that claims we are responsible will get shouted down as 'terrorist lovers.'"

"Brilliant!"

For Fucks SAKE!...

peace...

Nonsense.

If it was a massacre they would all be dead.

Seven Israeli soldiers were injured by the terrorists.

For Fucks SAKE!...

peace...

Nonsense.

Oh, I see. Well its good to know the Holocaust wasn't a massacre, since some survived it.

:cuckoo:

For Fucks SAKE!...

peace...

Nonsense.

YEA! guns and military weapons against clubs and kitchen knives is a FAIR FIGHT (says the zionist jew)

Hell, if they had ROCKS then we'd have REALLY seen a reason to nuke em!

Nonsense.

Oh, I see. Well its good to know the Holocaust wasn't a massacre, since some survived it.

:cuckoo:

oh no, you see.. THAT is different. it's ALWAYS different. Enjoy your scarlet A though.

No.

Simple as that.

Oh, well, its good the US has never done anything bad.

And way to generalize the entire country cause some whacko stabbed the pope there.

All I know is that I see no end of murders and attempted murders of Jews by the Satanic Islamics.

Anybody who has studied Iranian history knows that the northern Tribes of Israel (The Northern Kingdom) were transplanted to the northern valley areas of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers by the Assyrians. These lands were eventually taken over by the Babylonians and then the Medes (Kurds) and the Persians. Most of the Israelites ended up living in Persia (Iran) where they were very numerous.

They were a very intelligent people who were allowed to practice their religion by the Persian royalty. Those Jews developed a lot of the present day understandings of their religion. Their writings remain, but most of them disappeared from history.

Why? Simple, most of them were given the opportunity to convert to Islam starting 1400 years ago, and had their throats slit if they did not. So much for the people of the Book. Sometimes they were just attacked out of jealous rage and had their throats slit and were slowly beheaded in front of their wives and children just like Muhammet showed his murderous thieving followers in Medina when he first started raping and pillaging to support his band of thieves.

So many Jews were killed from successive generations that it is believed the number of beheaded come to over Nine Million. Luckily a very small number of Jews escaped. They are now referred to as Bukharan Jews. Most of them maintain that they are the descendants of the "Lost Tribes of Israel." If they think they are, it would be logical to assume that they know where they came from. They only number in the tens of thousands world wide, when they should have numbered in the Millions if they had not been killed in the Iranian Holocaust.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back