Let's Drive the Stinking Turks out of Asia Minor.

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
Most of Asia Minor in Roman Days belonged to the Greeks and Armenians with a smaller part of it belonging to the Kurds (The Ancient Medes of the Bible). It is time to send the Turks back to where they came from. They do not belong on Greek soil.

Either send them to Hell or back to Western China where the Chinese will keep them in subjugation as they do the present idiotic Turkic people who still live there.

Most of Asia Minor in Roman Days belonged to the Greeks and Armenians with a smaller part of it belonging to the Kurds (The Ancient Medes of the Bible). It is time to send the Turks back to where they came from. They do not belong on Greek soil.

Either send them to Hell or back to Western China where the Chinese will keep them in subjugation as they do the present idiotic Turkic people who still live there.

In Turkey exists conscription. I was in telecommunication department of Land Forces. Nothing bravely, still I would the antenna in your ass, cock-sucker.

In Turkey exists conscription. I was in telecommunication department of Land Forces. Nothing bravely, still I would the antenna in your ass, cock-sucker.

Why are you Turks so satanically obsessed with perverse sexual acts? I have traveled throughout Turkey and seen all of the bathhouses for men to meet and butt fuck each other. That is one of the things that Satan (Allah) has his followers do all of the time. Sexual Perversion. God wiped out Sodom and Gomorrah when they turned their butts over to Satan (Allah) to be used for perversion.

I am not a cock sucker. I do not do what your people do. I am a father to thirty children because I like women.

God does not have much patience with evil perverted people like you. Henceforth you are condemned to death and eternal hell fire. I hope you enjoy your eternity. You deserve what you get, pervert.

Last edited:
What shall we do with the ones that smell nice?
If they have been washed white as snow in the Blood of the Lamb, they are welcome.

God JHVH will welcome them with open arms. Those of us who know God know that he is a very forgiving God.

Conversely, Satan (Allah) is not very forgiving and he just wants to take you to hell with him and his false prophet, Muhammet.

Forum List

Back