Let's Drive the Stinking Turks out of Asia Minor.

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Neubarth, May 31, 2010.

1. Neubarth

Neubarth At the Ballpark July 30th

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +199
    Most of Asia Minor in Roman Days belonged to the Greeks and Armenians with a smaller part of it belonging to the Kurds (The Ancient Medes of the Bible). It is time to send the Turks back to where they came from. They do not belong on Greek soil.

Either send them to Hell or back to Western China where the Chinese will keep them in subjugation as they do the present idiotic Turkic people who still live there.

2. Jos

Jos BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +733
    What shall we do with the ones that smell nice?

3. ekrem

ekrem VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +375
    In Turkey exists conscription. I was in telecommunication department of Land Forces. Nothing bravely, still I would the antenna in your ass, cock-sucker.

4. Neubarth

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +199
    Why are you Turks so satanically obsessed with perverse sexual acts? I have traveled throughout Turkey and seen all of the bathhouses for men to meet and butt fuck each other. That is one of the things that Satan (Allah) has his followers do all of the time. Sexual Perversion. God wiped out Sodom and Gomorrah when they turned their butts over to Satan (Allah) to be used for perversion.

I am not a cock sucker. I do not do what your people do. I am a father to thirty children because I like women.

God does not have much patience with evil perverted people like you. Henceforth you are condemned to death and eternal hell fire. I hope you enjoy your eternity. You deserve what you get, pervert.

Last edited: May 31, 2010
  5. Neubarth

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +199
    If they have been washed white as snow in the Blood of the Lamb, they are welcome.

God JHVH will welcome them with open arms. Those of us who know God know that he is a very forgiving God.

Conversely, Satan (Allah) is not very forgiving and he just wants to take you to hell with him and his false prophet, Muhammet.