15 States Shut Out Food Aid for 8 Million Children

No they haven’t. Their court dates are more than SIX years in the future. Biden just gave them blanket permission to stay until their court date without investigating their claims. There are NGOs in Mexico telling these illegal immigrants that demanding asylum is all they have to do. Most of them won’t show up for their court dates.
I have seen 50- 80% and 80% already have family here. Stop the sanctions!!!

All of them with republican governors, of course.

The only reason I can see for this is to hurt people. Oh they whine about other shit like the administrative end of it or it's lack of flexibility for the states but the real reason is to hurt poor children and their families.

Remember, when it comes to republicans the cruelty is the point.
It’s a bit early this election year for the republicans want to starve children thingy don’t ya think? You leftards are scared shitless.

And as usual, the reprehensible right attempts to defend the indefensible.

So feed them, Jones. Find a shelter, source that feeds the less fortunate.

I do, my family does, we volunteer time, monetary funds and work directly with those in need.

The fact and undoubtedly a fact...is reprehensible

There's that vaunted republican charity right there!
~~~~~~
I prefer using the theory that Benjamin Franklin espoused..
“I am for doing good to the poor, but...I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. I observed...that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer.” -- Benjamin Franklin..

All of them with republican governors, of course.

The only reason I can see for this is to hurt people. Oh they whine about other shit like the administrative end of it or it's lack of flexibility for the states but the real reason is to hurt poor children and their families.

Remember, when it comes to republicans the cruelty is the point.
~~~~~~
Does that go along with the other lies where the GOP will end Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid?
What other fear-mongering can you come up with next?

It’s a bit early this election year for the republicans want to starve children thingy don’t ya think? You leftards are scared shitless.
Maybe they shouldn't have started doing it so early? You kids are setting the pace here.

~~~~~~
I prefer using the theory that Benjamin Franklin espoused..
“I am for doing good to the poor, but...I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. I observed...that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer.” -- Benjamin Franklin..
Only desperation gets one on welfare now, dupe

Maybe they shouldn't have started doing it so early? You kids are setting the pace here.
This country is $34 trillion in debt providing welfare for everybody and their little brown dog and you stupid Moon Bats bitch that it is not enough.

If you know of a child that their parents are neglecting because the parents are using the grocery money to buy crack then you go buy them food and quit your bitching.

These are some of the same Republican govenors who'll take money and give it to Brett Farve so he can build a volleyball court at his daughters school but doesn't care enough to take the federal money they're giving to him to help the hungry children in his own State, one of the poorest in the country. That's who the GOP is.

I cant go that far about biden

But he is definitely leaving the door open for sex traffickers to use
Oh, Biden's a sicko. As far as him organizing something like that, probably not, but I wouldn't doubt if he would partake

of it. He would.

These are some of the same Republican govenors who'll take money and give it to Brett Farve so he can build a volleyball court at his daughters school but doesn't care enough to take the federal money they're giving to him to help the hungry children in his own State, one of the poorest in the country. That's who the GOP is.
There are some Democrats that take our money and give it to the Environmental Wackos , Illegals, ghetto welfare queens, Wall Street banks and any business that employs one of the filthy ass Democrat cash cow unions, like GM. That is on top of corrupt Democrats like Potatohead giving money to countries that made his family rich.

There are some Democrats that take our money and give it to the Environmental Wackos , Illegals, ghetto welfare queens, Wall Street banks and any business that employs one of the filthy ass Democrat cash cow unions, like GM. That is on top of corrupt Democrats like Potatohead giving money to countries that made his family rich.
Again, Mississippi's governor, one of the poorest States in the country, gave money meant for poor people to Brett Farve so he could build his daughters school a volleyball court. You can cry about these nebulous and poorly defined accusations but that shit actually happened. That's your party.

Forum List

Back