$15 An Hour For McDonalds? NOT! McDonald’s unveils new job-killing self-service machines

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"It shouldn’t be any surprise to anyone with a slim understanding of economics that driving up costs for businesses means bad news for customers and employees alike. In terms of driving up wages by force, there were only two results that could follow. Either that business was going to have to lay off employees in order to afford their work force, or find a way to circumvent having employees in the first place.

In the case of the major fast food chain McDonald’s, they took the latter path and
rolled out a shiny new line of self-service machines that allow you to order your food without the need for employees at a register. This happened after many cities forced the businesses in their cities to raise the minimum wage to $15 as a result of a nationwide protest called “Fight for $15.”

"Welcome to the new world / age of automation...You're FIRED!"

Workers protested their way right out of a job.

Working at McDonalds flipping burgers was never meant to be a job that could support a family of 4. Instead of being pissed at McDonalds these workers should have been pissed at the Globalists running the country who were sending REAL full-time jobs out of the country, leaving them with the career choice of flipping burgers at McDonalds or flipping burgers at Wendy's.

McDonald’s unveils new job-killing self-service machines thanks to ‘Fight for $15’

"I'm shocked!!" said no one in particular. This is as predictable as the sun shining on the Sahara desert.

"It shouldn’t be any surprise to anyone with a slim understanding of economics that driving up costs for businesses means bad news for customers and employees alike. In terms of driving up wages by force, there were only two results that could follow. Either that business was going to have to lay off employees in order to afford their work force, or find a way to circumvent having employees in the first place.

In the case of the major fast food chain McDonald’s, they took the latter path and
rolled out a shiny new line of self-service machines that allow you to order your food without the need for employees at a register. This happened after many cities forced the businesses in their cities to raise the minimum wage to $15 as a result of a nationwide protest called “Fight for $15.”

Working at McDonalds flipping burgers was never meant to be a job that could support a family of 4. Instead of being pissed at McDonalds these workers should have been pissed at the Globalists running the country who were sending REAL full-time jobs out of the country, leaving them with the career choice of flipping burgers at McDonalds or flipping burgers at Wendy's.

McDonald’s unveils new job-killing self-service machines thanks to ‘Fight for $15’

Thats not fair we should out law automation,' coumputers and cell phones..

Last edited:
A couple of ay ago I put up a post about a friend who owns a FF franchise.
He installed a 99% fully automatic french fry station.
Productivity at that station went up by thousands of percent.
Expenses including labor went down by thousands of percent.
He paid for the equipment within four months using the increased net profits.
In five years most FF outlets that employee thirty part time workers will employ four part time workers.
It's far too late for the stupid ass snowflakes 'man-bun' millennials now.
99% will NEVER have a decent job during their entire lifetimes.
I'm telling my young grandchildren to shut the fuck up, sit the fuck down in school and get the best education you can and get yourselves off to a quality trade school.
Mechanics/plumbers/electricians etc will always be in demand.
Knowing what vegetable was used to dye fucking leather shoes in medical England? No so much.
'Burnt coffee outlets that employee dummies to serve ten dollar coffees with 'organic honey' in them (yes one Burnt coffee actually has a sign that claims the honey is 'organic') are already buying fully automated robot coffee making/dispensing machines. They are storing them in storage lockers waiting for the right time to install them.
That time is coming like a runaway train.
Independant 'Burnt coffee' businesses are installing the machines already around the world.

Last edited:
Figure out how to NOT FUCK UP a simple goddam drive thru order and I'll pay you the extra 5-7 bucks my damn self.

The left never understands that paying people more than they add in value to a given product or service is not sustainable.

Liberals also want to be judged on the INTENT of their actions, NEVER on the actual RESULTS!

And of course you are simply lying.

Why are you lying to the forum?

Figure out how to NOT FUCK UP a simple goddam drive thru order and I'll pay you the extra 5-7 bucks my damn self.

Many years ago I ORDERED!!!! anyone taking orders at the drive throughs to REPEAT BACK THE ORDER!!!!!!
That little detail saved THOUSANDS of dollars over the years.

What am I lying about?
Your claims seem like you just made them up.

What is the name of your "friend" who owns a fast food franchise?

I think he does not exist.

What am I lying about?

I think as do many here that you're a fucking loser.
Robotics in FF takeouts all over the world are displacing tens of thousands of fucking losers who didn't have what it took to earn a decent education.
Sound familiar?

What am I lying about?

I think as do many here that you're a fucking loser.
Robotics in FF takeouts all over the world are displacing tens of thousands of fucking losers who didn't have what it took to earn a decent education.
Sound familiar?
You're concession is respectfully accepted.

Forum List

Back