Trump's foreign business interests: 144 companies in 25 countries

Guano, I love it when your lefty idiots lead with your chins.

Care to explain to the class how Trump's golf course management deals in the UAE took any jobs away from American workers? He didn't move golf courses from America to the ME you moron.

He likewise didn't move any real estate projects from here to foreign countries, thus costing American workers to lose their jobs. As a global businessman he invests in projects all over the world. Do you think the Israeli beverage companies were making their products in the United States and shipping them all the way to Israel, but Trump stepped in and convinced them to produce locally instead? Even you can't be that friggin' stupid, but appearing so certainly fits your agenda as usual.

Seriously? How exactly do you expect him to mock a hotel from London? Or a golf resort in Scotland?

Idiots. Blithering idiots.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

LOL. Welcome to USMB.

USMB has done the best job of allowing Liberals to completely destroy the very notion of Liberals as "intellectuals" or Elites"

"The interests range from management deals with golf courses in the UAE, branding agreements with real estate projects that bear Trump's name in India as well as companies that have been involved with beverage sales in Israel."

Holy fuck he's going to force us to drink and play golf... THE HORROR (sarc)

Guano, I love it when your lefty idiots lead with your chins.

Care to explain to the class how Trump's golf course management deals in the UAE took any jobs away from American workers? He didn't move golf courses from America to the ME you moron.

He likewise didn't move any real estate projects from here to foreign countries, thus costing American workers to lose their jobs. As a global businessman he invests in projects all over the world. Do you think the Israeli beverage companies were making their products in the United States and shipping them all the way to Israel, but Trump stepped in and convinced them to produce locally instead? Even you can't be that friggin' stupid, but appearing so certainly fits your agenda as usual.

Yup. Any overseas businesses he had were instituted OVER THERE.

Good Lord left wing loonies are dumber that a box of rocks. In fact that box of rocks is smarter.

theHawk very apt. It's part of the victim mentality that's been hammered into them. We /really/ need to fix the education system in the US before we're going to be able to ... idk compromise on anything.

It interests me because way back the Christians attempted to "rule" the country with an iron fist and there was a rebellion of liberal ideas, but now we've gone off the other end and the left is attempting to "rule" with an iron hand in exactly the same kind of way... no compromise, no discussion, etc.

The church came around and that idea was supported by their beliefs. I'm not entirely sure the same can be said for the left which is very concerning.

"The interests range from management deals with golf courses in the UAE, branding agreements with real estate projects that bear Trump's name in India as well as companies that have been involved with beverage sales in Israel."

Holy fuck he's going to force us to drink and play golf... THE HORROR (sarc)

Or he's going to sell our government off lock, stock and barrel, for personal gain. He's been pretty explicit about that, actually, insisting that conflicts of interest don't apply to the prez:

Trump: ‘The president can't have a conflict of interest’

You do realize that he already has it all right? The White House is literally a step down for him - why do you think the wife and kids want to stay at home?

Hows that recount coming along?

You embody Trump voters perfectly: This is a GAME to you, to be won. It's not a political future for our country. It's a contest to see who has a longer dick.

You're sick.
You're 100% correct this was about the political future of our country. And we won and you cocksuckers lost, so deal with it. And just before you close your eyes at night, think Supreme Court. Sleep tight!

Forum List

Back