$15.00 Per Hour, Eh?

I have a job with a tremendous amount of responsibility.

A Department of Defense Company with good revenue decided to contract my job out about six years ago.

I lost = My retirement - About $900.00 a month in income - 100% insurance - matching 401K savings - paid sick days off - three weeks paid vacation - shift differential pay and a host of other benefits.

Now I have to take my income, and pay for my own retirement plan.

Corporate America : As I understand the company managers still get their bonuses each year. Must make for interesting conversation at the Golf Course.

Shadow 355

A Department of Defense Company with good revenue decided to contract my job out about six years ago.

I lost = My retirement - About $900.00 a month in income - 100% insurance - matching 401K savings - paid sick days off - three weeks paid vacation - shift differential pay and a host of other benefits.

Corporate America : As I understand the company managers still get their bonuses each year. Must make for interesting conversation at the Golf Course.

Shadow 355
As they laugh about your plight..

. Might be the answer to counter workers wanting to keep up with inflation, and also the government wanting to keep them off of the welfare roles once they just fade away, but will the consumer bolt after dealing with something that doesn't have that human hand involved any longer or are the consumers ready for the low quality workers to remain if they will or ready for the robots that have now been placed in the workforce due to low wage expectations in which the corps are promoting these days, but the employees did not agree with ? I love the channel where that guy goes through out the nation showing us the unique diners and resteraunts that have been around for years, and prides itself in it's quality of food and it's employees. Hey it's time to get back to American tradition and values in this nation, and to demonopolize many industries that have become anti-American values and anti-American traditions in this nation.

Shadow 355
As they laugh about your plight..

Not at all.

What's funny is that all the illegal invaders who kicked American youth out of these starter jobs and hoped to transform them into a career move with a career salary and max benefits are about to find themselves longing for the homeland.

Notice that the Unions are pushing this.

It is because they get instant pay raises. If the unions had nothing to gain they would not be behind it..

Min-Wage-590-LA.jpg

Forum List

Back