Fast Food Wages

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Went to In-n-Out. Prices jumped up because of fast food legislation increasing workers wages. Went to pay and mentioned to the worker that it must be good for them now. She said not so much, they cut their hours.

In-N-Out always payed higher than other fast food joints. I believe they started employees at around $15.00, that was back around 2009...

I say that they should pay them $25 - $30 an hour. The rubes that buy from them don't care about the cost.

That way you will have a well established cadre of workers who always show up and do the job till their legs give out.

The average Micky-Ds can be run by about eight people unless it's a 24 hr joint.

So do you think people should eat sammiches with moss and cockroaches and soybean !????

Not beef, bacon, mushrooms and cheese?

Are you one of those pathetic insecto/vegan dumpster shit eaters? Or what?
I could care less about any fast food franchises. If they all shut their doors it'd not bother me one bit. I don't eat at any of them because I know how to cook.
As far as the wage thing it's frankly weird that anybody keeps track of fast food wages. Who cares? Those owners aren't owed a labor force. If they struggle to find people they need to look in the mirror at the culprit. They have failed.

Forum List

Back