Cell phone MADNESS

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
Cell phone MADNESS
I can’t understand why people become crazy and can’t THINK to live without CELL phone plus net services. Often watch people busy in calling or sms while driving car, bike or walking never realized what is real madness plus foolishness display.

Cell phone invaded for the betterment of human beings to get maximum benefit but those who become their salves due to madness by using cell phone. Now a days it become status SYBMOL to keep expensive cell phone to display among friends and relative and put impress them by your wealth. Many often do not off or silent their cell when enter in Mosque for NAMAZ this way disturb other those who offer namaz.

Those who using cell phone when driving car or riding bike never realized what blunder they are committing and have full attention on attending call or reply sms no matter hit any innocent than no issue for them but more important for do this work on priority basis.

More interesting cell phone company or mobile set phone ads always consider in-complete with the music, dance, glamour girl, which means product or services have defect or not perfect that reason choose alternative way to introduce in the market.

Our youth can’t live with the cell phone and but not taking same interest in their studies which determine their future growth but wasting precious time in cell uses which give them no benefit or reward in future. Why parents play ignorant role and do not dis-courage our children to make cell phone with in limit but do not become their salves which is too hazards for the user.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Cell phone MADNESS
I can’t understand why people become crazy and can’t THINK to live without CELL phone plus net services. Often watch people busy in calling or sms while driving car, bike or walking never realized what is real madness plus foolishness display.

Cell phone invaded for the betterment of human beings to get maximum benefit but those who become their salves due to madness by using cell phone. Now a days it become status SYBMOL to keep expensive cell phone to display among friends and relative and put impress them by your wealth. Many often do not off or silent their cell when enter in Mosque for NAMAZ this way disturb other those who offer namaz.

Those who using cell phone when driving car or riding bike never realized what blunder they are committing and have full attention on attending call or reply sms no matter hit any innocent than no issue for them but more important for do this work on priority basis.

More interesting cell phone company or mobile set phone ads always consider in-complete with the music, dance, glamour girl, which means product or services have defect or not perfect that reason choose alternative way to introduce in the market.

Our youth can’t live with the cell phone and but not taking same interest in their studies which determine their future growth but wasting precious time in cell uses which give them no benefit or reward in future. Why parents play ignorant role and do not dis-courage our children to make cell phone with in limit but do not become their salves which is too hazards for the user.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

People I work with are on theirs all the time.

I don't carry mine, 95% of the time or more it is in my bedroom.

Traveling out of state, then I carry it with me.

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back