14% of Economist Say Trump Would Be The Best For The Economy

At her behest?

Buh-bye.

She didn't seem to have any trouble with it what so ever.

She did everything in her power to prop up the bubble. Wall street whore... and by the way, that's why most economists would agree with her. She practically pays their salaries.

While she was creating the housing bubble and profit for big banks, Trump was creating actual houses to house people in.

changing the subject to avoid having to post proof of claims made is also a pussy poster problem and irrelevant to the conversation.

With the Clintons, it always takes a few years to get the truth fully out....

Whitewater took forever, with all sorts of lies, hate, and murder by the Clintons to shut it down. In the end, 12 of 14 Whitewater partners went to prison. Guess who the 2 who didn't were???

idiota, white water cost us 70 million dollars and got you nothing except for a blue dress. THAT is what you loons do. investigate them repeatedly and get nothing. but the investigations are used by you loons to run their numbers down.

Let me put it this way...I was far more liberal after four years at UMass then I was when I started. What ended up making me a conservative was the real world. Once you're out in it for awhile you come to realize that college professor who sounded like they were such an authority...had little or no real world experience and was speaking about "theory". "Theory" is what Larry Summers and Christina Romer brought to the White House and the failure of "theory" is what had them both packing their bags and running back to their college jobs.
That's what undergraduate studies are supposed to do. They expose you to ideas that you might not ever have had on your own, on all sorts of subjects you might not have thought you were interested in.

How you feel about things, all things, is based on your own life experience. That doesn't mean that you were too sheltered as a youth nor that those who taught you had an agenda. It means you can't be taught everything in a classroom that you need to know to function effectively in real life.

You came to your own conclusions based on fundamentals you learned in school regardless of any spin you think was used. Great. The system works.

Frankly, anyone who is as influenced by a teacher or a group of teachers as you seem to think most economists are isn't being brainwashed. It sounds more like a student crush. I don't think that is representative of the people who call themselves economists. They do what you and I and everyone I know did - learn what we could in school the easy way and learn what's really important afterwards, the hard way.

So how is getting only one side of a political argument "exposing" students to ideas? It's not! It's programming them to believe what they are being told.

So my learning in the real world that most of my college professors didn't have a clue what they were talking about means that the "system works"? That's an amusing concept. I had to UNLEARN what I spent a lot of money learning in the first place! The system would "work" if I was given an unbiased look at different arguments and allowed to make a decision about what seemed to be the best theory! That isn't what's taking place on college campuses these days.

changing the subject to avoid having to post proof of claims made is also a pussy poster problem and irrelevant to the conversation.

Whitewater took forever, with all sorts of lies, hate, and murder by the Clintons to shut it down. In the end, 12 of 14 Whitewater partners went to prison. Guess who the 2 who didn't were???

idiota, white water cost us 70 million dollars and got you nothing except for a blue dress. THAT is what you loons do. investigate them repeatedly and get nothing. but the investigations are used by you loons to run their numbers down.

The Clinton's long history of stonewalling investigations for years is what drives up the cost of investigations! The evidence Congressional investigators were looking for in the Whitewater case went missing from the Rose law firm only to mysteriously reappear in Hillary Clinton's White House office years later! Think that was done by "loons" trying to run the Clinton's down or by the Clinton's doing what they do best...lying and covering up?

Let me put it this way...I was far more liberal after four years at UMass then I was when I started. What ended up making me a conservative was the real world. Once you're out in it for awhile you come to realize that college professor who sounded like they were such an authority...had little or no real world experience and was speaking about "theory". "Theory" is what Larry Summers and Christina Romer brought to the White House and the failure of "theory" is what had them both packing their bags and running back to their college jobs.
That's what undergraduate studies are supposed to do. They expose you to ideas that you might not ever have had on your own, on all sorts of subjects you might not have thought you were interested in.

How you feel about things, all things, is based on your own life experience. That doesn't mean that you were too sheltered as a youth nor that those who taught you had an agenda. It means you can't be taught everything in a classroom that you need to know to function effectively in real life.

You came to your own conclusions based on fundamentals you learned in school regardless of any spin you think was used. Great. The system works.

Frankly, anyone who is as influenced by a teacher or a group of teachers as you seem to think most economists are isn't being brainwashed. It sounds more like a student crush. I don't think that is representative of the people who call themselves economists. They do what you and I and everyone I know did - learn what we could in school the easy way and learn what's really important afterwards, the hard way.

So how is getting only one side of a political argument "exposing" students to ideas? It's not! It's programming them to believe what they are being told.

So my learning in the real world that most of my college professors didn't have a clue what they were talking about means that the "system works"? That's an amusing concept. I had to UNLEARN what I spent a lot of money learning in the first place! The system would "work" if I was given an unbiased look at different arguments and allowed to make a decision about what seemed to be the best theory! That isn't what's taking place on college campuses these days.
No. Your experiences molded your views. Even if we led the same lives we would have filtered them differently and taken different "truths" from them.

You've come to conclusions about how things (should) work and others have reached other conclusions. Subscribing to the idea that those others were brainwashed is incredibly pompous.

The Clinton's long history of stonewalling investigations for years is what drives up the cost of investigations! The evidence Congressional investigators were looking for in the Whitewater case went missing from the Rose law firm only to mysteriously reappear in Hillary Clinton's White House office years later! Think that was done by "loons" trying to run the Clinton's down or by the Clinton's doing what they do best...lying and covering up?

again, maybe they're tired of the rightwingnut brigade investigating them over made up garbage.

again....the loons spent 70 million dollars and got a blue dress....no obstruction

countless wasted millions investigating benghaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzziiiiiiii!

and nada

countless BS hours investigating emails....... nada.

to put it into perspective ....70 million spent on ken starr's witch hunt which was intended to get him to the supreme court (in a major fail)

7 million spent on investigating 9/11

maybe if you stopped trying to use your investigations to run down their numbers....which the rest of us know is all you do.

CNBC finds Clintons guilty of doctoring the housing bubble, and as you might have guessed, massive corruption. The clintons provided the fuel for the banks while the banks provided them as much donations as they would ever need. All the classic Clinton lies and corruption are visible for all once more in this case.

Kudlow: Are the Clintons the real housing crash villains?

A Washington Times investigative report concluded that Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae's political action committee and individuals linked to the companies donated $75,500 to Mrs. Clinton's senatorial campaign. And on top of that, the embattled Clinton Foundation received a $50,000 contribution from Freddie Mac, according to the Times.

Next, the Clinton administration's rules ordered the taxpayer-backed Fannie and Freddie to expand their quotas of risky loans from 30 percent of portfolio to 50 percent as part of a big push to expand home ownership.

Meanwhile, Hillary's attempt to blame Donald Trump is utterly absurd. Buying low and selling high is not against the law. In fact, Mr. Trump's investment acumen may serve America well in the not too distant future.

Hillary Clinton is the poison of any economy. Corruption and lies are associated with poor economy, no matter where they are implemented.

CNBC finds Clintons guilty of doctoring the housing bubble, and as you might have guessed, massive corruption. The clintons provided the fuel for the banks while the banks provided them as much donations as they would ever need. All the classic Clinton lies and corruption are visible for all once more in this case.

A Washington Times investigative report concluded that Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae's political action committee and individuals linked to the companies donated $75,500 to Mrs. Clinton's senatorial campaign. And on top of that, the embattled Clinton Foundation received a $50,000 contribution from Freddie Mac, according to the Times.

Next, the Clinton administration's rules ordered the taxpayer-backed Fannie and Freddie to expand their quotas of risky loans from 30 percent of portfolio to 50 percent as part of a big push to expand home ownership.

Meanwhile, Hillary's attempt to blame Donald Trump is utterly absurd. Buying low and selling high is not against the law. In fact, Mr. Trump's investment acumen may serve America well in the not too distant future.

Hillary Clinton is the poison of any economy. Corruption and lies are associated with poor economy, no matter where they are implemented.
Washington Times! :lmao::lol:

Refute the facts they stated or get lost.

Let's face it, the corruption is scandalous and well... everyone knows the consequences. The only thing left unresolved is why would anyone want this person to be the president for the next 4 years.

Even Wikipedia has decency to credit Clinton as one of the architects of the bubble.

Increasing home ownership has been the goal of several presidents including Roosevelt, Reagan, Clinton, and George W. Bush.[2]

Repeal of the Glass Steagall Act[edit]
The Glass–Steagall Act was enacted after the Great Depression. It separated commercial banks and investment banks, in part to avoid potential conflicts of interest between the lending activities of the former and rating activities of the latter. In 1999, President Bill Clinton signed into law Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, which repealed portions of the Glass-Steagall Act. Economist Joseph Stiglitz criticized the repeal of the Act. He called its repeal the "culmination of a $300 million lobbying effort by the banking and financial services industries..." He believes it contributed to this crisis because the risk-taking culture of investment banking dominated the more risk-averse commercial banking culture, leading to increased levels of risk-taking and leverage during the boom period.[17]

"The National Homeownership Strategy: Partners in the American Dream", was compiled in 1995 by Henry Cisneros, President Clinton's HUD Secretary. This 100-page document represented the viewpoints of HUD, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, leaders of the housing industry, various banks, numerous activist organizations such as ACORN and La Raza, and representatives from several state and local governments."[138] The strategy was not limited to the loan purchases of Fannie and Freddie, or to Community Reinvestment Act loans. "This was a broad, governmental plan for the entire lending industry, comprising '100 proposed action items,' ostensibly designed to 'generate up to 8 million additional homeowners' in America.[139]

Policies of the Clinton Administration[edit]
As noted, the National Homeownership Strategy, which advocated a general loosening of lending standards, at least with regard to affordable housing, was devised in 1995 by HUD under the Clinton Administration. During the rest of the Clinton Administration HUD set increasingly rigorous affordable housing loan requirements for Fannie and Freddie.

In 1995 the Clinton Administration made changes to the CRA. The changes were extensive and, in the opinion of critics, very destructive. Under the new rules, banks and thrifts were to be evaluated "based on the number and amount of loans issued within their assessment areas, the geographical distribution of those loans, the distribution of loans based on borrower characteristics, the number and amount of community development loans, and the amount of innovation and flexibility they used when approving loans."[153]Some analysts maintain that these new rules pressured banks to make weak loans.[154]

Government policies and the subprime mortgage crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The article goes and on, it seems Clinton gets more blame than anything, or anyone else. And let's not forget Bill was at helm during the creation of NASDAQ bubble too.

These people are poison to any economy.

Let's face it, the corruption is scandalous and well... everyone knows the consequences. The only thing left unresolved is why would anyone want this person to be the president for the next 4 years.
"Facts" refuted

The political leanings of The Washington Timesare often described as conservative. TheWashington Post reported: "the Times was established by Moon to combat communism and be a conservative alternative to what he perceived as the liberal bias of The Washington Post."
Political alignment‎: ‎Centre-right‎; ‎Conservative

Owner(s)‎: ‎Operations Holdings (via The Washington Times, LLC)

News editor‎: ‎Victor Morton

Publisher‎: ‎Larry Beasley

"Facts" refuted

The political leanings of The Washington Timesare often described as conservative. TheWashington Post reported: "the Times was established by Moon to combat communism and be a conservative alternative to what he perceived as the liberal bias of The Washington Post."

How does this refute anything that was said in the article?

Ad hominems do not constitute a valid refutation.

"Facts" refuted

The source is not valid subsequently neither are the "facts" reported in it.
What ad hominem?
There are none , but if you insist, stfu you half wit pile of shit.
How's that? Are you happy now?

"Facts" refuted

What ad hominem?

That is not valid reasoning right there. But it's not surprising to meet a hard left regresive who can't reason to save his life. There indeed was ad hominem as you try to refute the facts by attacking the people who wrote them.

Thankfully Wikipedia confirmed all that was said so... I guess you are out of ammo.

"Facts" refuted

What ad hominem?

That is not valid reasoning right there. But it's not surprising to meet a hard left regresive who can't reason to save his life. There indeed was ad hominem as you try to refute the facts by attacking the people who wrote them.

Thankfully Wikipedia confirmed all that was said so... I guess you are out of ammo.
Wrong a both assumptions.

But you had to yammer something.
Btw nothing you've said is based on reason
But then again like most rwnj's you think paranoid rationalizing is reason.

The Washington Times (AKA The Moonie Times) is Washington, D.C.'s newspaper which perpetually plays second fiddle to the Washington Post. The Times has lost money ever since its inception in 1982 until 2015, in which it finally became profitable.[1]

Started by Unification Church founder Sun Myung Moon, the Church has pumped over $1.7 billion into the paper to keep it afloat.[2]Although much of the early Times staff came from the defunct Washington Star, the paper's board of directors was made up of members of the Unification Church, with the staff undergoes occasional purges, resignations, and faction fights over the direction of the paper.[3] No less an authority than the Rev. Moon himself has proclaimed the Times a "gift" to America to thank the U.S. for fighting Communism inKorea, or something like that.[4] In 2002 Rev. Moon outdid himself by proclaiming he established the Times "in response to heaven's direction" and that "The Washington Times will become the instrument in spreading the truth about God to the world."[5]

The editorial slant of the Washington Times is notably conservative and partisan in favor of the Republican Party. On occasion, they do some bang-up investigative journalism and muckraking, sometimes on other conservative groups which the Moonies are involved in intramural feuds with. Usually though, theTimes is a quaint bore, ever pining for a return to the glory days of the 1850s or 1920s, andRonald Reagan's befuddled dreams ofreactionary radicalism.

The paper promotes all sorts of wingnutidiocies curiosities, including variouspseudosciences (creationism, anti-environmentalism, global warming denial, false claims about abortion and abstinence-only sex education) and bigotry (homophobia,transphobia, Islamophobia, anti-secularism)
Btw the previous is from rational wiki.

The Washington Times (AKA The Moonie Times) is Washington, D.C.'s newspaper which perpetually plays second fiddle to the Washington Post. The Times has lost money ever since its inception in 1982 until 2015, in which it finally became profitable.[1]

Started by Unification Church founder Sun Myung Moon, the Church has pumped over $1.7 billion into the paper to keep it afloat.[2]Although much of the early Times staff came from the defunct Washington Star, the paper's board of directors was made up of members of the Unification Church, with the staff undergoes occasional purges, resignations, and faction fights over the direction of the paper.[3] No less an authority than the Rev. Moon himself has proclaimed the Times a "gift" to America to thank the U.S. for fighting Communism inKorea, or something like that.[4] In 2002 Rev. Moon outdid himself by proclaiming he established the Times "in response to heaven's direction" and that "The Washington Times will become the instrument in spreading the truth about God to the world."[5]

The editorial slant of the Washington Times is notably conservative and partisan in favor of the Republican Party. On occasion, they do some bang-up investigative journalism and muckraking, sometimes on other conservative groups which the Moonies are involved in intramural feuds with. Usually though, theTimes is a quaint bore, ever pining for a return to the glory days of the 1850s or 1920s, andRonald Reagan's befuddled dreams ofreactionary radicalism.

The paper promotes all sorts of wingnutidiocies curiosities, including variouspseudosciences (creationism, anti-environmentalism, global warming denial, false claims about abortion and abstinence-only sex education) and bigotry (homophobia,transphobia, Islamophobia, anti-secularism)

Yes we know that you don't understand how to reason, now go read a book about how to do so properly, moron!

I hereby by the use of your own logic proclaim that your text is false, because you are a regressive retard.

Yes we know that you don't understand how to reason, now go read a book about how to do so properly, moron!

I hereby by the use of your own logic proclaim that your text is false, because you are a regressive retard.

Let's recap you've just made a false proclamation based on a false assumption.
Then in desperation toss out the we fallacy which is either Nosism, from the Latin nos, "we", is the practice of using the pronoun "we" to refer to oneself when expressing a personal opinion.
Or the argumentum ad populum fallicy or both.

Then in desperation toss out the we fallacy which is either Nosism, from the Latin nos, "we", is the practice of using the pronoun "we" to refer to oneself when expressing a personal opinion.

Before embarrassing yourself anymore, go read that book. You can make it.

Before embarrassing yourself anymore, go read that book. You can make it.

The only poster being embarrassed here is obviously you.

Forum List

Back