13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi

This film has been tarred by liberal film critics because they are Muslim sympathizers and don't believe in America propaganda films but they love the "The Americans" FX series based off of Russian spies sabotaging America.

No Americans should have been there in the first place. ...... :cool:

No Muslim should be in America in the first place, nor you.

The Muslim Trojan horse Hussein Obama put us there so we could fall in the hands of his Muslim brotherhood, that's why the defenses was so weak of men, weapons and compound.

Like the beautiful and intelligent Hillary said, "At this point.....what difference does it make?" ...... :cool:

Testify-612x344.jpg

out on DVD today

I can tell the flick is bullshit just from the trailer. The chief of the CIA Annex never gave a stand down order.

Expect one lie every two minutes during the full length feature.

out on DVD today

I can tell the flick is bullshit just from the trailer. The chief of the CIA Annex never gave a stand down order.

First hand knowledge, Sgt. Rock?

Have you read any of the reports, rube? Or do you just get your "information" from Fox News?

The stand down order was manufactured bullshit.

Enjoy your propaganda film, sucker. I'm sure you'll guzzle it down as total truth. Ironic, eh?

Even Fox News finally admitted the stand down order was bullshit: No stand down order or military missteps in Benghazi attack, GOP-controlled intel panel finds | Fox News

A two-year investigation by the Republican-controlled House Intelligence Committee has found that the CIA and the military acted properly in responding to the 2012 attack on a U.S. diplomatic post in Benghazi, Libya.

The report alleges no wrongdoing by Obama administration appointees.

Debunking a series of persistent allegations hinting at dark conspiracies surrounding the incident, the report concludes that there was no intelligence failure, no delay in sending a CIA rescue team, no missed opportunity for a military rescue, and no evidence the CIA was covertly shipping arms from Libya to Syria.

Like I said. Expect a lie at least every two minutes in the movie.

It was alright. Pretty subdued for Michael Bey. Couldn't believe it took him so long to blow shit up and then the explosions were kind of meh. No low angle 360 degree zooming shots either.

out on DVD today

Have you read any of the reports, rube? Or do you just get your "information" from Fox News?

Enjoy your propaganda film, sucker. I'm sure you'll guzzle it down as total truth. Ironic, eh?

I wasn't referring to any stand down order. My point is that help was less than 2 hours away.
Shit happens when a bunch of screaming liberal civilian pukes try to run a war.

out on DVD today

I wasn't referring to any stand down order.

I was! I was very clear about it.

Backpedaling now, eh?

Excellent.

The stand down order is bullshit. Expect a lie every two minutes in the film.

out on DVD today

I wasn't referring to any stand down order.

I was! I was very clear about it.

Backpedaling now, eh?

Excellent.

The stand down order is bullshit. Expect a lie every two minutes in the film.

Oh, pardon moi. One of the guys who was there said he received an order to stand down from the station chief. No reason for him to lie. I believe any of those men before I would a low life civilian.

Forum List

Back