12-Year-Old Defends Herself with Gun, Proves Need of 2nd Amendment

[

Hey libtard; How fucking dumb are you?

You seriously believe that asshole was looking in a closet for food and not the kitchen?

negged b/c you support children getting raped and assholes getting to do it.

Man apparently had no criminal record and broke into a house he thought was empty.

Ummm, yeah, I htink he probably was looking for stuff he could use.

12-Year-Old Defends Herself with Gun, Proves Need of 2nd Amendment - Celia Bigelow - Page 1

12-Year-Old Defends Herself with Gun

Now explain to me again why we need more restrictive gun laws?

Which one of you libs would prefer that this little girl be UNARMED?

Like everything else the right has their head up their asses. Don't worry....we won't take your bibles either:

courtesy-inlandnewstoday.com_.jpeg

Lying moron

How fucking typical of a libtard. Confusing the right to bear arms with handguns.

Oh and, we no longer have the right to bear arms, you tyrants saw to that long ago.

We have the privileged to own approved handguns and only certain kinds of ammo.

I've lived in TN for 78 years and I know about gun owners. There's the good old boy who keeps one double barrelled shotgun to hunt rabbits and there's the debt-riddled wuss who is scared of his own shadow, has a carry permit and keeps a small arsenal to impress his beer drinking buddies. He more than likely also has a rebel flag displayed in the rear window of his old truck which has loud mufflers.

Also....I've forgotten more about real guns than most of them will ever know. I was trained in AAA in 1957/58 in the U S army and served in the TN guards for six years. The 90mm gun which was used in AAA back in the day was also the main gun on an M-48 medium Patton tank on one of which I was tank commander when I was discharged from the old company C, 5th Btn, 109th armored division back in the 60's. If a man was standing to the side within 10-12 ft. when a 90 was fired the concussion would knock a helmet liner off his head. That's a real gun. Once my crew shot down a 6X6 ft. target at fifteen hundred yards and then proceeded to shoot down the mounting stakes. That's a real gun. When the 90 was mounted in a tank there was no space to accomodate the normal 44" recoil so they shortened it to 18" and let the 50 ton tank absorb the rest. I've seen them set on the firing line and rock each time the big gun was fired until the cleated tracks would be dug into the ground a foot or more from the repeated rocking...that's a real gun.

Um - who is trying to take your guns away? Certainly not the current president. Your right to protect yourself with a gun is not being taken away - in fact it has only become better under this administration.

Gun industry thrives under Obama administration despite warnings - NY Daily News

In fact he has so far only passed one piece of gun legislation.

"Despite the perception is that Mr. Obama is anti-gun rights (gun shop owners say fear of his policies drives strong gun sales), he has repeatedly reaffirmed the right to bear arms. Indeed, the only gun-control laws he has signed as president have been to expand gun rights – allowing guns on national park lands and Amtrak trains. He also said this year that “hunting and shooting are part of a cherished national heritage.”

Obama vs. Romney 101: 4 ways they compare on gun control - Second Amendment - CSMonitor.com

another person that confuses owning a gun with the right to bear arms

Again, this is from TownHall.. which is like the crazy end of the right wing and can't be believed.
Is it more believable coming from a left wing rag?
12-year-old Oklahoma girl shoots intruder in home - SFGate

Yeah, actually, it's kind of telling.

Calera Police Chief Don Hyde also assisted in catching Jones, who told Hyde he had been shot. Jones then pointed to the girl's house and said that he had been homeless for the last 10 days and was hungry.

Gee, so he's not some hardened criminal, he was just some guy looking for food.

Kind of puts the story in a different light, except for far right wingers who think that the homeless are such because of their own moral failings.

This is the kind of guy he is...

An Amber alert has been issued for a Durant teenager after Durant Police received information late Monday afternoon that she did not come home from school.

The juvenile female is Breanne McQuigg, 17, and she is diagnosed as mentally limited with a level of a 10 to 12 year old, according to police.

Video surveillance was retrieved from the Durant High School and it showed the juvenile female getting into a tan mini van.

Police said the vehicle is believed to be driven by Stacey Adam Jones , 31.

The vehicle is a tan 2002 Chevrolet Astro Van with an Oklahoma license plate of 521 EZV. They are believed to be in the Sherman, Texas, or Texarkana, Texas, area.

An Amber alert has been issued for McQuigg. Anyone with information on this is asked to please contact the Durant Crime Stoppers at 580-924-8845.

Read more: Durant Daily Democrat - Amber alert issued for missing teen

He was later charged with harboring a runaway and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Real good guy, right?

Hey should 12 year olds be able to buy their own weapons? You know, just walk in to the local gun store, plop down their piggy bank and say; gimme a glock with the big clip. I got some problems to resolve.

That should be legal. Right gun lovers. I mean, many of you on here have been handling weapons since you were in diapers. Why not have kids be able to arm themselves? Carry concealed to school?

Already illegal.

Just skimming the posts

It's clear that the left truly thinks the girl should have been raped vs. protecting herself.

They hate freedom and liberty and never waste an opportunity to prove it.

Just skimming your drivel. It is clear you are a fuking clueless moron.

Hey should 12 year olds be able to buy their own weapons? You know, just walk in to the local gun store, plop down their piggy bank and say; gimme a glock with the big clip. I got some problems to resolve.

That should be legal. Right gun lovers. I mean, many of you on here have been handling weapons since you were in diapers. Why not have kids be able to arm themselves? Carry concealed to school?

Already illegal.

Hey hey with the NRA all things are possible. And we are heading in the right direction.

What part of

The Right To Bear Arms

Is over your head?

Is it the freedom and liberty? Is that what you hate?

Hey, how about this story about a brave gun owner "defending" himself.

TOKYO -- Torn between horror and rage, Japanese struggled yesterday to comprehend how a U.S. jury could acquit a man who shot to death a 16-year-old Japanese exchange student who came to his door by mistake last October.

I'll take "What did the justice system determine ?" for $500 Alex

[

You seriously believe that asshole was looking in a closet for food and not the kitchen?

Man apparently had no criminal record and broke into a house he thought was empty.

Like a 12 y/o girl

low life cock hole

you'd rather her parents come home and find her mutilated corpse.

Just skimming the posts

It's clear that the left truly thinks the girl should have been raped vs. protecting herself.

They hate freedom and liberty and never waste an opportunity to prove it.

Just skimming your drivel. It is clear you are a fuking clueless moron.

TY for proving me right.

hell, you're such a dnc parrot, you had to copy from my post.

Um - who is trying to take your guns away? Certainly not the current president.

Yes our President. He said he wants to ban semi-auto rifles / shotguns and magazines over 10rds in the debate.

No - semi's, shotguns and magazines will be safe as they have been. Post a non-partison link stating otherwise please.

"Part of it is seeing if we can get an assault weapons ban reintroduced"

- President Obama, 2nd Presidential Debate - Oct. 16, 2012 Hempstead, N.Y.

"Part of it is seeing if we can get an assault weapons ban reintroduced"

- President Obama, 2nd Presidential Debate - Oct. 16, 2012 Hempstead, N.Y.

So from that you deduct this administration will take your shotgun's and magazines away?

Yeah, actually, it's kind of telling.

Gee, so he's not some hardened criminal, he was just some guy looking for food.

Kind of puts the story in a different light, except for far right wingers who think that the homeless are such because of their own moral failings.

Do you think the 12 years old girl should have been allowed to defend herself any way she could?

Depends.

Hey, how about this story about a brave gun owner "defending" himself.

Japanese Exchange Student Shot | Acquittal in La. shooting dismays, confuses Japan Student's death mars image of U.S. - Baltimore Sun

TOKYO -- Torn between horror and rage, Japanese struggled yesterday to comprehend how a U.S. jury could acquit a man who shot to death a 16-year-old Japanese exchange student who came to his door by mistake last October.

The country seemed consumed by the issue yesterday, a day after Rodney Peairs, 31, was acquitted of manslaughter charges in the killing of Yoshihiro Hattori in Louisiana.

Mr. Peairs shot Yoshihiro with a .44-caliber Magnum revolver two weeks before Halloween last year when the Japanese exchange student was on his way to a party and mistakenly went to the Peairs house, frightening Mr. Peairs' wife.

Just excercising them 2nd Amendment rights!

And then there's THIS gem...

Proud of streets so tranquil that women safely walk home alone late at night, Japanese have trouble conceiving of a "right" to own a handgun, much less a right to "protect" a home by shooting an intruder without asking any questions.

Even U.S.-trained lawyers and sociologists who knew acquittal was likely seemed baffled during the weeklong trial when asked to explain the differences to Japanese less schooled in the ways of U.S. juries.

"We had to anticipate a not-guilty verdict, because in the U.S. one has to protect oneself, and protecting oneself with a gun is a right under Louisiana law," said Masao Horibe, a professor of U.S. law at Hitotsubashi University.

U.S. jurors, who themselves live with a crime rate that makes robbery a commonplace occurrence, were sure to sympathize with Mr. Peairs, Mr. Horibe said.

Yuppers, good thing we ain't like them Japanese, actually living free of fear or anything.
Depends is where I stopped reading. You are a fucking idiot. So a 12 year old doesn't have a right to defend their life any way they can?

[

Like a 12 y/o girl

low life cock hole

you'd rather her parents come home and find her mutilated corpse.

I think so.

“part of it is seeing if we can get an assault weapons ban reintroduced.”
That's pretty weak language IMO.

Besides even in the old AWB legislation you would not lose your guns and your current guns would be "grandfathered". Your 12 guage or 22 is enough to protect your front door.

Romney's track record should worry you more regarding.

Spare me the fear of any gun regulation being the slippery slope to losing all our guns. I'm sure I'll still be shooting the same fully auto AK 47 I shot a couple months ago 4 years from now.

Forum List

Back