12-Year-Old Defends Herself with Gun, Proves Need of 2nd Amendment

Obama said plainly he is for banning assault weapons.

Gun grabber.

What Obama said was that he was against deer hunters buying military assault weapons.

What I say is let the mutherfuckers try to use them and cut a couple of cruise missles and a few dozen armed drones loose on their asses. Fire off a nuke or two if that doesn't work. When the constitution was written by a bunch of old white men who owned slaves and counted them worth 3/5 of a man a single action muzzle loader was the state of the art. Anybody who would even consider trying to revolt against our government needs a thorough head examination.

How do you pack all that bullshit into one little paragraph, Camp Hole?

You can't even define 'military assault weapon'.

You have ZERO comprehension of the 3/5 Clause.

We don't want to revolt against our government, it's already revolted against us!

Glad it worked out for her, she got lucky. I wonder if she identified the person opening the door before she fired. It would have sucked if a cop or one of her parents had opend the door and got shot instead.

This is not a victory for or against gun laws, it is a little girl getting lucky defending herself. I support guns for home protection, and I still support gun locks so twelve year olds can't kill themselves on accident. There are too many problems with this story to tout as a gun rights victory. Be happy she made it and leave it at that.

You mean the gun lock that would have guaranteed that this little girl was raped and maybe killed? See, I prefer education, you know, teaching my kids the safe and proper way to handle and shoot a firearm and twelve years old is way old enough to be a responsible firearms handler. You do know that twelve year olds in just this nation used firearms to fill the family pantries for generations? That in almost every war and campaign fought on this soil children in that age group used firearms to defend this nation, their homes and their families? My sons starting shooting at 6yrs old and I would trust them with a firearm under any conditions by the time they were 12yrs old. Locks can be gotten around by children and kids, some younger than 12, are exposed to guns outside the home on a regular basis so a lock on your gun worthless if that is your idea of keeping your kids safe. If you want to keep your kids as safe as possible, teaching them the safe and proper way to handle a firearm, and just as importanty when NOT to hanlde a firearm or be around others that do, is the ONLY way to go. Before my sons where 12 they could hit in the 9 and 10 rings with an AK-47, and SKS, an M-1 Carbine, a Mini-14, an AR-15, a .410, a 20GA some of which where full auto, and numerous types of pistols and revolvers, not to mention the fact that they could break down, clean and re-assemble EVERY weapon I owned or that my friends owned and came to my home to fire. THAT is the proper way to keep you kids safe around firearms, not locking them away or hiding them from your kids.

By that standard, if I am ever around when someone is trying to kill you, I shouldn't help because I am not in danger.

Thanks for clearing that up.
If I had an anti gun neighbor this is the sign I would place in my front yard next to theirs

My-Neighbors-are-Not-Armed.png

That sign should be illegal. You cannot let potential burglars know that a house is unarmed, as it places the occupants at risk.

I've never met a group that hates the 1st Amendment more than the left. You people are too funny, you convolute the 14th amendment to try and make it say that homosexuals should be allowed to redefine the word and institution of marriage and that it means a woman can slaughter the child gwoing in her womb, but say that the 1st Amendment doesn't cover any freedom of speech or expression that doesn't kow tow to the left's agenda.

You don't like guns deal with it. I can place anything in my yard and anti gunners beware if you lived next to me you would see that sign on a daily basis.
Be proud of your stance let everybody know you are unarmed and anti gun.

If you drew attention to my unarmed home, I would take you to court and sue you.

And you would lose...

Better to buy a gun or two and take responsibility for your own protection.

Glad it worked out for her, she got lucky. I wonder if she identified the person opening the door before she fired. It would have sucked if a cop or one of her parents had opend the door and got shot instead.

This is not a victory for or against gun laws, it is a little girl getting lucky defending herself. I support guns for home protection, and I still support gun locks so twelve year olds can't kill themselves on accident. There are too many problems with this story to tout as a gun rights victory. Be happy she made it and leave it at that.

You mean the gun lock that would have guaranteed that this little girl was raped and maybe killed? See, I prefer education, you know, teaching my kids the safe and proper way to handle and shoot a firearm and twelve years old is way old enough to be a responsible firearms handler. You do know that twelve year olds in just this nation used firearms to fill the family pantries for generations? That in almost every war and campaign fought on this soil children in that age group used firearms to defend this nation, their homes and their families? My sons starting shooting at 6yrs old and I would trust them with a firearm under any conditions by the time they were 12yrs old. Locks can be gotten around by children and kids, some younger than 12, are exposed to guns outside the home on a regular basis so a lock on your gun worthless if that is your idea of keeping your kids safe. If you want to keep your kids as safe as possible, teaching them the safe and proper way to handle a firearm, and just as importanty when NOT to hanlde a firearm or be around others that do, is the ONLY way to go. Before my sons where 12 they could hit in the 9 and 10 rings with an AK-47, and SKS, an M-1 Carbine, a Mini-14, an AR-15, a .410, a 20GA some of which where full auto, and numerous types of pistols and revolvers, not to mention the fact that they could break down, clean and re-assemble EVERY weapon I owned or that my friends owned and came to my home to fire. THAT is the proper way to keep you kids safe around firearms, not locking them away or hiding them from your kids.

Really can't say much about that, as I too agree with as much training as possible to teach kids. Here is my problem and I'm sure you would agree. Not all parents are responsible enough to teach their kids about guns. It will be the untrained 12 yr old who's parents didn't teach them anything about guns, who shows up at school or the playground and accidently shoots the 12 yr old trained kid. Like I said in my previous post, this worked out well, but it could have went very bad also.

Depending on someone else to teach their kids the proper gun handling skills isn't going to work for me. I would like them to lock their guns up, only because I don't trust them.

Obama said plainly he is for banning assault weapons.

Gun grabber.

What Obama said was that he was against deer hunters buying military assault weapons.

What I say is let the mutherfuckers try to use them and cut a couple of cruise missles and a few dozen armed drones loose on their asses. Fire off a nuke or two if that doesn't work. When the constitution was written by a bunch of old white men who owned slaves and counted them worth 3/5 of a man a single action muzzle loader was the state of the art. Anybody who would even consider trying to revolt against our government needs a thorough head examination.

Yeah, just what King George said, just what the South Veitnamese Govt said, just what the Czars said, just what Batista's govt said, just what the Pahlavi govt said, that's what King Louis the 16th said, just what Gaddafi said, just what the Mubarek govt said, just what, well I could go on and on and on and on, but my point is, governments, Kings and dictatorships that were not only the most powerful of their day, but thought to be impossible to overthrow from within, have been overthown thoughout human history. I gave you a few examples from the past few centuries, a few, not even a complete list, and not even going back that far. All you've shown us, other than the fact that you lack any knowledge about firearms and the founder's intent regarding the 2nd amend, is that you're also quite ignorant on the subject of history. I can only assume you were educated by the PS system.

If I had a gun nut put a sign like the one you gun nuts are so proud of, I would have to make up my own sign.

One that said something like; Thieves, the asshole that lives next door has an arsenal in his home. And no one is home. Help yourself. I won't call the police.

Then when you came over to complain that you were robbed, I would shoot you. Mistakenly of course.

It would be a real tradegy. But I would get over it.

Funny shit you gun lovers spew. How many white supremists outfit are there now? All are going to overthrow the gubmint. All armed to the teeth.

How many times have they overthrown our gubmint now? I forget it's so many.

If I had a gun nut put a sign like the one you gun nuts are so proud of, I would have to make up my own sign.

One that said something like; Thieves, the asshole that lives next door has an arsenal in his home. And no one is home. Help yourself. I won't call the police.

Then when you came over to complain that you were robbed, I would shoot you. Mistakenly of course.

You're not too bright are you? See the one sign is not aiding and abbeting in a crime, it is merely stating the fact that you believe in banning guns, therefore you have no guns in your home. Your sign is specifically telling prospective burglars that the homeonwer is not home therefore you can safely rob their home. One sign is a statment of belief or opinion, your sign is at least aiding and abetting in a crime, maybe even conspiracy to commit burglary.

Why that jtpr dude, he alone could hold off his local SWAT team for what; two hours or so.
Or till they burned your house down. Then shot you when you tried to escape. But you would die a hero to your cause of gun lovership.

You fuking gun nuts are delusional.

Funny shit you gun lovers spew. How many white supremists outfit are there now? All are going to overthrow the gubmint. All armed to the teeth.

What's a gubmint dumbass?

You're not too bright are you? See the one sign is not aiding and abbeting in a crime, it is merely stating the fact that you believe in banning guns, therefore you have no guns in your home. Your sign is specifically telling prospective burglars that the homeonwer is not home therefore you can safely rob their home. One sign is a statment of belief or opinion, your sign is at least aiding and abetting in a crime, maybe even conspiracy to commit burglary.

Oh I got it. It's aok to be an asshole to a non gun owner. Who may be home during the break in. That you are proudly proclaiming has no guns.

But those poor gun lovers. You being picked on. Better stay home and guard the arsenal then.

Why that jtpr dude, he alone could hold off his local SWAT team for what; two hours or so.
Or till they burned your house down. Then shot you when you tried to escape. But you would die a hero to your cause of gun lovership.

All this post tells me is that you're the type of brain dead moron that bases his opinions on things you pull out of your ass. You know nothing about me, my home, my situation, my life or my abilites yet you think you're qualified to offer an opinion on all of the above. You freaking anti-2nd Amend nuts are dumbasses.

What's a gubmint dumbass?

That is how ignorant assholes such as yourself pronounce the word; government.

All this post tells me is that you're the type of brain dead moron that bases his opinions on things you pull out of your ass. You know nothing about me, my home, my situation, my life or my abilites yet you think you're qualified to offer an opinion on all of the above. You freaking anti-2nd Amend nuts are dumbasses.

Who the fuk cares about what you have, want or already got.
And as to whether or not I have guns, like the one guy said earlier; stop on by, don't knock.
Life is full of surprises.

Oh I got it. It's aok to be an asshole to a non gun owner. Who may be home during the break in. That you are proudly proclaiming has no guns.

But those poor gun lovers. You being picked on. Better stay home and guard the arsenal then.

No, you don't get it, but that's not suprising seeing that you've proven yourself to be an ignoramous already. One sign is a statement that is tells about the neighbors political beleifs in regards to the 2nd amend and the sign owner will in no way help said neighbor, your sign is a statement that nobody is home right now so feel free to break in. You could probably be criminally charged with aiding and abetting, which means to somehow assist in the commission of a crime, which your sign does, and the first sign doesn't do and you would certainly be found guilty in a civil court.

[

Now explain to me again why we need more restrictive gun laws?

Which one of you libs would prefer that this little girl be UNARMED?

Again, this is from TownHall.. which is like the crazy end of the right wing and can't be believed.

Why did her parents leave her in the house alone?

While not feeling sorry for this crook, maybe he was just there to rob the place.

Most home break ins happen when someone isn't home, and usually those guns get stolen and sold on the black market to other criminals.

That said, I think gun bans are silly for the same reason I think abortion laws would be silly. No one is going to obey them.

But please, the fact is, a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a member of the household than a bad guy.

Who the fuk cares about what you have, want or already got.
And as to whether or not I have guns, like the one guy said earlier; stop on by, don't knock.
Life is full of surprises.

I have no desire to enter another's home without being invited in, and would not enter a jackass's home like yours even if invited, and just because you "have guns" doesn't mean you have either the ability or the guts to put a bullet in a person's chest.

You don't like guns deal with it. I can place anything in my yard and anti gunners beware if you lived next to me you would see that sign on a daily basis.
Be proud of your stance let everybody know you are unarmed and anti gun.

If you drew attention to my unarmed home, I would take you to court and sue you.

What's wrong with you don't you have faith in the cops to come and protect you?

Forum List

Back