12-Year-Old Defends Herself with Gun, Proves Need of 2nd Amendment

All this post tells me is that you're the type of brain dead moron that bases his opinions on things you pull out of your ass. You know nothing about me, my home, my situation, my life or my abilites yet you think you're qualified to offer an opinion on all of the above. You freaking anti-2nd Amend nuts are dumbasses.

Who the fuk cares about what you have, want or already got.
And as to whether or not I have guns, like the one guy said earlier; stop on by, don't knock.
Life is full of surprises.

I have no desire to enter another's home without being invited in, and would not enter a jackass's home like yours even if invited, and just because you "have guns" doesn't mean you have either the ability or the guts to put a bullet in a person's chest.

LOL....there you have it. Another George Zimmerman set and ready and full of guts and able to shoot down an innocent teen on his way home from a shopping at the local convenient mart.

[

Now explain to me again why we need more restrictive gun laws?

Which one of you libs would prefer that this little girl be UNARMED?

Again, this is from TownHall.. which is like the crazy end of the right wing and can't be believed.

Why did her parents leave her in the house alone? 12yr olds are home alone all the time all over the world.

While not feeling sorry for this crook, maybe he was just there to rob the place. Just robbing the place is suffecient moral grounds to shoot the sob, and from his past criminal record that's most unlikely.

Most home break ins happen when someone isn't home, and usually those guns get stolen and sold on the black market to other criminals. So, your idea is to punish law abiding victims for the crimes scumbags commit? Typical leftist mentality.

That said, I think gun bans are silly for the same reason I think abortion laws would be silly. No one is going to obey them. Only intelligent thing you've said.

But please, the fact is, a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a member of the household than a bad guy. taking suicides out of your skewed statistics shows a complete different percentage and people who are set on committing suicide will do so even without having guns available.

Who the fuk cares about what you have, want or already got.
And as to whether or not I have guns, like the one guy said earlier; stop on by, don't knock.
Life is full of surprises.

I have no desire to enter another's home without being invited in, and would not enter a jackass's home like yours even if invited, and just because you "have guns" doesn't mean you have either the ability or the guts to put a bullet in a person's chest.

LOL....there you have it. Another George Zimmerman set and ready and full of guts and able to shoot down an innocent teen on his way home from a shopping at the local convenient mart.

Lol, typical liberal a-hole, calling a young man who was a 6', fully physically developed, gang banging, dope selling and using scum bag who attacked and assulated a middle aged man, an innocent teen. You're too funny. Wonder how you'd feel if you were the one on the ground with some 6' tall, muscular and athletic gang banging boofer beating your head into the ground. Bet you'd forget all about that liberal bs you're spewing here.

If I had a gun nut put a sign like the one you gun nuts are so proud of, I would have to make up my own sign.

One that said something like; Thieves, the asshole that lives next door has an arsenal in his home. And no one is home. Help yourself. I won't call the police.

Then when you came over to complain that you were robbed, I would shoot you. Mistakenly of course.

It would be a real tradegy. But I would get over it.

Fine you can do that, however my home would be very dangerous to enter unless you knew what door to open Forget about the windows. Explosives are a big deterrent

[

Again, this is from TownHall.. which is like the crazy end of the right wing and can't be believed.
Is it more believable coming from a left wing rag?
12-year-old Oklahoma girl shoots intruder in home - SFGate

Why did her parents leave her in the house alone?
Uhhh, they were at work?

While not feeling sorry for this crook, maybe he was just there to rob the place.
That's what he said, and the result was he got shot. Good outcome, IMHO.

Most home break ins happen when someone isn't home, and usually those guns get stolen and sold on the black market to other criminals.
Did this statement have a point?

That said, I think gun bans are silly for the same reason I think abortion laws would be silly. No one is going to obey them.
Lookie there, something we agree on.

But please, the fact is, a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a member of the household than a bad guy.
Better, more comprehensive gun safety training starting with kids at 6 yrs. old would go a long way towards reducing that figure, but some people can't be counted on to do the right thing by their own children.

[

Why did her parents leave her in the house alone? 12yr olds are home alone all the time all over the world. That makes it okay?

While not feeling sorry for this crook, maybe he was just there to rob the place. Just robbing the place is suffecient moral grounds to shoot the sob, and from his past criminal record that's most unlikely. Nothing in the article indicates he had any criminal record, or any details about his intent. He might have well have run when he saw someone was home.

Most home break ins happen when someone isn't home, and usually those guns get stolen and sold on the black market to other criminals. So, your idea is to punish law abiding victims for the crimes scumbags commit? Typical leftist mentality. When their actions make it easier to commit crimes, um, yeah. Most of the rest of the industrialized world does not have easy access to guns like we have. They are just as free, have lower crime rates and only a small fraction of the people in prison we have.

That said, I think gun bans are silly for the same reason I think abortion laws would be silly. No one is going to obey them. Only intelligent thing you've said.You mean the only thing your limited mind could comprehend, which isn't the same thing.

But please, the fact is, a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a member of the household than a bad guy. taking suicides out of your skewed statistics shows a complete different percentage and people who are set on committing suicide will do so even without having guns available.

Why should we take sucides out? A gun makes it a lot easier to commit a suicide than pills or blades.

Lol, typical liberal a-hole, calling a young man who was a 6', fully physically developed, gang banging, dope selling and using scum bag who attacked and assulated a middle aged man, an innocent teen. You're too funny. Wonder how you'd feel if you were the one on the ground with some 6' tall, muscular and athletic gang banging boofer beating your head into the ground. Bet you'd forget all about that liberal bs you're spewing here.

If you could prove one point out of your rant the thing might be worth something. You're a typical Republican prick who believes spending a trillion dollars a year on unnecessary defense while the roads and electrical grids in the country deteriorate is the right thing to do. George Zimmerman was told to stay in his phucking car and not pursue Tryvon. Guess what? The bastard either can't hear or he's a dumbass.

[

Yeah, actually, it's kind of telling.

Calera Police Chief Don Hyde also assisted in catching Jones, who told Hyde he had been shot. Jones then pointed to the girl's house and said that he had been homeless for the last 10 days and was hungry.

Gee, so he's not some hardened criminal, he was just some guy looking for food.

Kind of puts the story in a different light, except for far right wingers who think that the homeless are such because of their own moral failings.

Calera Police Chief Don Hyde also assisted in catching Jones, who told Hyde he had been shot. Jones then pointed to the girl's house and said that he had been homeless for the last 10 days and was hungry.

Kind of puts the story in a different light, except for far right wingers who think that the homeless are such because of their own moral failings.

Do you think the 12 years old girl should have been allowed to defend herself any way she could?

Of course it would be real funny for the thieves to follow the directions on the gun lovers sign, break into the house the gun lover claims is not defended by guns. And the thief gets shot and sues the owner of the sign for false advertising. And wins.

Or is it that the gun nut is such a pussy that he has to put up a sign that says; I am such a puss that I have to have guns, but the neighbor next door doens't have any. SO break into his house and leave me alone. I am already scared to death.

Yeah he was just looking for food.

By breaking into someones home and committing a forcible felony.

Sure debunks Joe's 43% figure

Last edited:
Of course it would be real funny for the thieves to follow the directions on the gun lovers sign, break into the house the gun lover claims is not defended by guns. And the thief gets shot and sues the owner of the sign for false advertising. And wins.

Or is it that the gun nut is such a pussy that he has to put up a sign that says; I am such a puss that I have to have guns, but the neighbor next door doens't have any. SO break into his house and leave me alone. I am already scared to death.

Are you Jrunk?

12-Year-Old Defends Herself with Gun, Proves Need of 2nd Amendment - Celia Bigelow - Page 1

12-Year-Old Defends Herself with Gun

As the left continues to advocate for further restrictions on the Second Amendment, others are using it to save their lives.

This past Wednesday a young 12-year old girl in Bryan County, Oklahoma was able to protect her life when an intruder kicked in her back door and entered her house. Frantically, she called her mother who advised her to grab their household gun, hide in the closet, and call 911.

The intruder made his way through the house, and as he was opening the door of the closet, the young girl shot him through the closet door. The intruder left the house and the girl was found unharmed. The police arrived and took the man into custody.

What would have happened had the girl not been armed? We can’t be sure, but there are far too many stories of young girls being kidnapped, murdered, and raped.

Like everything else the right has their head up their asses. Don't worry....we won't take your bibles either:

courtesy-inlandnewstoday.com_.jpeg

Lying moron

How fucking typical of a libtard. Confusing the right to bear arms with handguns.

Oh and, we no longer have the right to bear arms, you tyrants saw to that long ago.

We have the privileged to own approved handguns and only certain kinds of ammo.

12-Year-Old Defends Herself with Gun, Proves Need of 2nd Amendment - Celia Bigelow - Page 1

12-Year-Old Defends Herself with Gun

As the left continues to advocate for further restrictions on the Second Amendment, others are using it to save their lives.

This past Wednesday a young 12-year old girl in Bryan County, Oklahoma was able to protect her life when an intruder kicked in her back door and entered her house. Frantically, she called her mother who advised her to grab their household gun, hide in the closet, and call 911.

The intruder made his way through the house, and as he was opening the door of the closet, the young girl shot him through the closet door. The intruder left the house and the girl was found unharmed. The police arrived and took the man into custody.

What would have happened had the girl not been armed? We can’t be sure, but there are far too many stories of young girls being kidnapped, murdered, and raped.

Sorry, but this is just another bullshit argument. I have no issue with people owning guns if that is what they want. And yes, in this case, the girl's life may have even been saved, but don't try using one single incident as proof that everyone should own ten guns to protect themselves. I can show you many more instances of kids shooting their siblings or themselves accidentally when playing with a gun or taking a family member's gun to school and killing a few students or a teacher or two.

There is a darn good argument for taking all the guns out of the hands of everyone, but that is not the type of society we live in, and I support our right and yours to own guns, although I probably don't see a need for you owning an automatic weapon.

Liar.

Hey libtard; How fucking dumb are you?

You seriously believe that asshole was looking in a closet for food and not the kitchen?

negged b/c you support children getting raped and assholes getting to do it.

Do you think the 12 years old girl should have been allowed to defend herself any way she could?

Depends.

Hey, how about this story about a brave gun owner "defending" himself.

Japanese Exchange Student Shot | Acquittal in La. shooting dismays, confuses Japan Student's death mars image of U.S. - Baltimore Sun

TOKYO -- Torn between horror and rage, Japanese struggled yesterday to comprehend how a U.S. jury could acquit a man who shot to death a 16-year-old Japanese exchange student who came to his door by mistake last October.

The country seemed consumed by the issue yesterday, a day after Rodney Peairs, 31, was acquitted of manslaughter charges in the killing of Yoshihiro Hattori in Louisiana.

Mr. Peairs shot Yoshihiro with a .44-caliber Magnum revolver two weeks before Halloween last year when the Japanese exchange student was on his way to a party and mistakenly went to the Peairs house, frightening Mr. Peairs' wife.

Just excercising them 2nd Amendment rights!

And then there's THIS gem...

Proud of streets so tranquil that women safely walk home alone late at night, Japanese have trouble conceiving of a "right" to own a handgun, much less a right to "protect" a home by shooting an intruder without asking any questions.

Even U.S.-trained lawyers and sociologists who knew acquittal was likely seemed baffled during the weeklong trial when asked to explain the differences to Japanese less schooled in the ways of U.S. juries.

"We had to anticipate a not-guilty verdict, because in the U.S. one has to protect oneself, and protecting oneself with a gun is a right under Louisiana law," said Masao Horibe, a professor of U.S. law at Hitotsubashi University.

U.S. jurors, who themselves live with a crime rate that makes robbery a commonplace occurrence, were sure to sympathize with Mr. Peairs, Mr. Horibe said.

Yuppers, good thing we ain't like them Japanese, actually living free of fear or anything.

Um - who is trying to take your guns away? Certainly not the current president. Your right to protect yourself with a gun is not being taken away - in fact it has only become better under this administration.

Gun industry thrives under Obama administration despite warnings - NY Daily News

In fact he has so far only passed one piece of gun legislation.

"Despite the perception is that Mr. Obama is anti-gun rights (gun shop owners say fear of his policies drives strong gun sales), he has repeatedly reaffirmed the right to bear arms. Indeed, the only gun-control laws he has signed as president have been to expand gun rights – allowing guns on national park lands and Amtrak trains. He also said this year that “hunting and shooting are part of a cherished national heritage.”

Obama vs. Romney 101: 4 ways they compare on gun control - Second Amendment - CSMonitor.com

Just skimming the posts

It's clear that the left truly thinks the girl should have been raped vs. protecting herself.

They hate freedom and liberty and never waste an opportunity to prove it.

Hey should 12 year olds be able to buy their own weapons? You know, just walk in to the local gun store, plop down their piggy bank and say; gimme a glock with the big clip. I got some problems to resolve.

That should be legal. Right gun lovers. I mean, many of you on here have been handling weapons since you were in diapers. Why not have kids be able to arm themselves? Carry concealed to school?

Forum List

Back