12 million now covered by ObamaCare

I wouldn't trust anything this mafia administration says. Obamacare is a disaster. There isn't anything they can do or say that will change it. Everyday American citizens and those who are working in the healthcare industry are experiencing firsthand the havoc this bill has caused. Because of that, it really doesn't matter what propaganda comes out of this administration any longer. This is one issue the left wing media can no longer cover up and whitewash for Obama.

Luddly doesn't even bother to read the article:

Gallup's polling does not clarify how many of the 7.5 million were previously uninsured, nor does the survey identify whether the newly insured got coverage on a marketplace or through other avenues, such as Medicaid or an employer.

Most have known from the beginning that some would be unaffected by ObamaCare. Some on the right don't see to understand that however.

The article also reads

New Gallup survey data suggest that about 12 million previously uninsured Americans have gained coverage since the fall.

Obamacare effects are bigger than expected, poll finds - latimes.com

ObamaCare is working and will continue to grow.

:badgrin:

Luddly doesn't even bother to read the article:

Gallup's polling does not clarify how many of the 7.5 million were previously uninsured, nor does the survey identify whether the newly insured got coverage on a marketplace or through other avenues, such as Medicaid or an employer.

Most have known from the beginning that some would be unaffected by ObamaCare. Some on the right don't see to understand that however.

The article also reads

New Gallup survey data suggest that about 12 million previously uninsured Americans have gained coverage since the fall.

Obamacare effects are bigger than expected, poll finds - latimes.com

ObamaCare is working and will continue to grow.

:badgrin:
You may as well say "Heil Hitler" now Luddy, because that is what you got with a President that was elected in the same manor as Hitler was (a crisis formulated and worked for years into fruition). AHC had a documentory on the way Hitler came into power, and what he began doing afterwards to that nation, but don't let these kinds of character analysis bother you Luddy. I wonder now, just when are you gettin a pair of them Jack Boots to walk on everyone with next ?

Nobody knows what is going on with Obamacare. Until we break down the numbers then everything else is just conjecture. It takes a healthy analytical mind to want to break down the numbers. It takes a partisan puppet to pretend the numbers speak for themselves.

Yes they do, just ask the people who are being affected by it now, I mean like losing the choice of seeing their own doctor and such. The insurance industry embraced this ACA, because the feds are guaranteeing them their money, where as before they stood to lose big time as the cost were on the rise anyway. It still doesn't give the citizens a quality health care plan at an affordable cost, so Obama loses on this one, and so does the poor saps working for a living who are paying for it all, while everyone else rides the system like the moochers that they are, were, or soon will become. :cuckoo:

I should have explained my opinion better. I was referring to the Obamacare numbers that the left alway spit out as if these numbers don't come with caveats. Yes, you make great points.

Without total transparency, no one will ever know the real truth in it all.. Obama has lied about total transparency in government, and that it was to be the norm under his reign as well, so what the hay just live and let live until it all comes crashing down on us finally.

If that's what the Heritage Foundation said they were wrong. obotcare doesn't work.

I find it interesting that Libs don't want to talk about the 48 million
Americans who were dying in the streets because of no coverage.
Why weren't they all over this O'Care.
You would think they would have jumped on this.

They are nowhere to be found.
The Libs don't want to talk about them.
Obama and the Democrat party don't bring them up anymore!

Why is that.

Good question Roz. Well said!!

I wouldn't trust anything this mafia administration says. Obamacare is a disaster. There isn't anything they can do or say that will change it. Everyday American citizens and those who are working in the healthcare industry are experiencing firsthand the havoc this bill has caused. Because of that, it really doesn't matter what propaganda comes out of this administration any longer. This is one issue the left wing media can no longer cover up and whitewash for Obama.

Amen!!

Actually, the last thing they want is for the Affordable Care Act to succeed. That would make them look so bad for criticizing it so vehementaly for so long and claiming that both it and Obama are failures. They'd be wrong on both counts, very, very wrong. And they'd hate that.

Success will be measured in a decade from now not today...

When these 8 or 12 million have paid their premiums for 10 years, let us know...

Then and only then you can suggest it is a success...

Until then the jury is still out...

It's amazing how gullible you all are...

The conservative alternative to health care reform was what?

Or?

Arizona Transplant Patients Die After State Cuts Medical Insurance - ABC News

No thanks.

We don't want..

So you have no point, I knew that already...

Sue Lowden is your benchmark for the conservative approach?

Desperate people take desperate actions...

How do you use Alan Grayson?

A snakes ass can't get as low as Grayson...

Last edited by a moderator:
More men in North Korea have gotten their Kim Jong Un haircut than signed up for obamacare. The reasons are the same.

Forum List

Back