Medical Homeless: "Where's My Doctor?"

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
What good is ObamaCare when there are No Doctors?

Well, it's good for the Big Government Crony Insurance companies that are collecting fees for services that can't be used.

Hopenchange!

While open enrollment for coverage under the Affordable Care Act is closed, many of the newly insured are finding they can’t find doctors, landing them into a state described as “medical homelessness.”

Rotacare, a free clinic for the uninsured in Mountain View, is dealing with the problem firsthand.

Mirella Nguyen works at the clinic said staffers dutifully helped uninsured clients sign up for Obamacare so they would no longer need the free clinic.

But months later, the clinic’s former patients are coming back to the clinic begging for help. “They’re coming back to us now and saying I can’t find a doctor, “said Nguyen.

Thinn Ong was thrilled to qualify for a subsidy on the health care exchange. She is paying $200 a month in premiums. But the single mother of two is asking, what for?

“Yeah, I sign it. I got it. But where’s my doctor? Who’s my doctor? I don’t know,” said a frustrated Ong....

ConsumerWatch: Some Covered California Patients Say They Can?t See A Doctor « CBS San Francisco

What good is ObamaCare when there are No Doctors?

Well, it's good for the Big Government Crony Insurance companies that are collecting fees for services that can't be used.

Hopenchange!

While open enrollment for coverage under the Affordable Care Act is closed, many of the newly insured are finding they can’t find doctors, landing them into a state described as “medical homelessness.”

Rotacare, a free clinic for the uninsured in Mountain View, is dealing with the problem firsthand.

Mirella Nguyen works at the clinic said staffers dutifully helped uninsured clients sign up for Obamacare so they would no longer need the free clinic.

But months later, the clinic’s former patients are coming back to the clinic begging for help. “They’re coming back to us now and saying I can’t find a doctor, “said Nguyen.

Thinn Ong was thrilled to qualify for a subsidy on the health care exchange. She is paying $200 a month in premiums. But the single mother of two is asking, what for?

“Yeah, I sign it. I got it. But where’s my doctor? Who’s my doctor? I don’t know,” said a frustrated Ong....

ConsumerWatch: Some Covered California Patients Say They Can?t See A Doctor « CBS San Francisco

Obamacare is the Death Panel

Indeed it is!

I suspect if too many people live long enough to require expensive eldercare, the ACA regulations will require everyone to start smoking by the age of 40. And of course, euthanasia will be mandatory.

Obamacare should be for Democrats only, I wouldn't mind.

Last edited:

I agree.

As we've repeatedly seen, all the rw's here have had problems, paid more, been canceled, lost their doctors and even had entire hospitals disappear into the great void know as ObamaCare.

OTOH, the Dems/progresives/lib-rules have been quietly making the change over, if needed, and had their situation stay the same or improve.

Coincidence?

I don't think so.

As we know, President Obama can read minds and knows exactly who you voted for. Your health care insurance reflects that.

Nah, we just hate Obama.
With a passion.

So, the right is paying more and getting less under ObamaCare because they hate Obama.

That's what I said.

Luckily, I really like him so I've got great coverage, saving money and really grateful for ObamaCare.

:badgrin:

I agree.

As we've repeatedly seen, all the rw's here have had problems, paid more, been canceled, lost their doctors and even had entire hospitals disappear into the great void know as ObamaCare.

OTOH, the Dems/progresives/lib-rules have been quietly making the change over, if needed, and had their situation stay the same or improve.

Coincidence?

I don't think so.

As we know, President Obama can read minds and knows exactly who you voted for. Your health care insurance reflects that.

Funny, every Democrat I know who got tossed to the wolves hates the new plans.

Nah, we just hate Obama.
With a passion.

So, the right is paying more and getting less under ObamaCare because they hate Obama.

That's what I said.

Luckily, I really like him so I've got great coverage, saving money and really grateful for ObamaCare.

:badgrin:

Many who are now qualified for expanded Medicaid seem to feel that way.

Libs who feel that way are free to post about it but let's tell the truth about it.

States not expanding Obamacare are causing the deaths of citizens

1800362_10152686795508327_8584266_n.png

They have obamacare insurance. They just don't have medical care because they don't have participating doctors. What the right has said all along.

You can thank Owe Bama and all the dumb assed Democrats who think he's just wonderful for bring his brand of stupidity into medical care.

Democrats sold a lie. Health insurance is not health care.

It's all about fleecing the poor and lining the pockets of the fat-cat insurance companies. I wonder how many Democrats bought stock in the "exchanges" or gave their family members a little "insider info" before Barry signed it into law.

Obamacare is a right wing conspiracy to destroy the Democratic party will be the next talking point.

The first step is to get people to quit calling Obamacare "Obamacare" and substitute an arcane acronym. Then they can start spewing that it was a Republican scheme and their sheeple will believe. At that point they can deep-six it and their base will be happy and none the wiser.

Not that they were ever wise.....

Forum List

Back