12 days left and here is how it looks....Obama 303 Romney235

Yes. Bush and Obama are on the same plane: equally worthless.
Did you support Bush both terms at the time?

If so...you have no credibility.

No I didn't. I stopped supporting Bush in 2003.
Oh really? I'm pleasantly surprised.

So what was it that did it in for you? Also, how did you cope with your party during that time?

If you recall they were drunk on power...and acting it out without abandon.

Remember the 2010 election?

Those same voters are about to be unleashed again.
See...? You're a prime example of a radical RW fundamentalist that whips themselves up into unnecessary frenzies.

What you are telling yourself is the right rising up to vote and overpowering the left was actually the left failing to show up due to lack of motivation in Obama. This won't be the case this time spanky.

SNAP OUT OF IT!!!

12 days left and here is how it looks....Obama 303 Romney 235

Not a chance.. Not this time.

the only place that possibility exists is in your imagination.

Can you tell me in which demographic has 0bama actually INCREASED in from the 2008 election?

he doesn't have to increase his demographic since the 2008 election.

he just has to beat your guy.

Obama is beating himself.. Romney's the icing on the cake.

Last edited:
the only place that possibility exists is in your imagination.

Can you tell me in which demographic has 0bama actually INCREASED in from the 2008 election?

he doesn't have to increase his demographic since the 2008 election.

he just has to beat your guy.

Sure he does... That's why he's now campaigning in firewall states... WI is tied now - Plugs is even headed there... Not so safe there now... MI and PA are in play... Barry is spending cash where he thought it was safe haven...

Romney has INCREASED in almost every demographic over what McLame got in 2008...

This is not going to be 2008, but you still believe polls that sample that way...

Poll internals are important, but the liberals are ignoring them... I suggest you look at them and it will help you understand why Barry loses on election night....

I suggest cons and libs are overreacting based on their hearts' desires.

Somewhere in the neighborhood of 277 to 261, and it could be either guy.

WI is tied now -

Nate gives Obama an 86% win chance there. It's not even close to tied.

MI and PA are in play...

That's bizarre wishful thinking, embraced by a lot of conservatives, as it gives them false hope. Neither Romney or Obama is spending money in those states, being that both campaigns consider them a lock for Obama.

You need to actually look at some real polling data, instead of getting your info exclusively from the right-wing reality distortion bubble.

Yup. Two points on that. One, the TP has terrified the 85% of America that is rational. Two, Mitt has done a good job from distancing himself from Bush, because that rational part of America is still terrified of what the Bush folks did to us.

I'm still hoping for an Obama Electoral win and a Romney popular vote win. Then perhaps will see some seriousness in looking at the EC.

Yes, if only the cities of NY, Chicago and LA could decide all our federal elections, we'd be shitting rainbows and sunshine. Why just look at the fantastic fiscal shape they're in...

:cuckoo:

what's the matter, don't like majority rule when it comes to elections?

but it's ok regarding constitutional rights?

very strange.

RCP today

Intrade Odds 63.2 38.4 for Obama

Electoral College Obama Romney Spread
RCP Electoral Map 201 191 Obama +10
No Toss Up States 290 248 Obama +42

I think it will be closer than that, and it the winner could be either guy.

Every Dem I know is astounded that they are going to easily keep the Senate. Most GOP I know are very pissed at those members in the party they hold responsible for the senate disaster.

RCP today

Intrade Odds 63.2 38.4 for Obama

Electoral College Obama Romney Spread
RCP Electoral Map 201 191 Obama +10
No Toss Up States 290 248 Obama +42

I think it will be closer than that, and it the winner could be either guy.

Every Dem I know is astounded that they are going to easily keep the Senate. Most GOP I know are very pissed at those members in the party they hold responsible for the senate disaster.

Once again, the Tea Tards forced candidates on Republicans who cannot win general elections. Till moderate Republicans grow some nads and take their party back......it's going to continue

As we get closer to the election, expect Rassmussen polls to move closer to the center as they attempt to legitimize their polling techniques

These recent Rassmussen polls will be slower to work into RCP averages and make the election look closer than it is

There may be more states moving into the Obama column as a result
romney 191 obama 201
RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

No toss ups have Obama at 290 right now. Once Rassmussen starts coming out with their legitimate polling numbers.....Obama will break 300

As we get closer to the election, expect Rassmussen polls to move closer to the center as they attempt to legitimize their polling techniques

These recent Rassmussen polls will be slower to work into RCP averages and make the election look closer than it is

romney 191 obama 201

No toss ups have Obama at 290 right now. Once Rassmussen starts coming out with their legitimate polling numbers.....Obama will break 300

I will lay my posting privileges here against yours (permanently) that Obama does not get over 300EC votes

romney 191 obama 201

They're toss ups for a reason, dumbass...

romney 191 obama 201

Break 300? Since obama doesn't have a strong base that he had in 2008, you would have better odds sitting up on Christmas Eve and seeing Santa Claus riding a sleigh driven by reindeer

Forum List

Back