12 days left and here is how it looks....Obama 303 Romney235

Bengazi is going to influence this election. Every citizen should make a note of how this President rejected requests for extra protection in a country where he illegally went to war. Every citizen should note how requests for extra security personnel was rejected, while he attended another LAVISH party. Every citizen should note how this man and his staff watched for hours as American citizens were murdered, when they had the ability to send in drones (one of his favorite things), send in a military force, send in a rescue force. If this man will act so cold and uncaring of one of "his" representatives (the equivalent of a 4 star general), do you really think that he "cares" about any citizen in this country? Do you really think, he will do anything to really help you? Do you think that he will do anything to help anyone in your family if there is no benefit for him? You drank the koolaid, are you really, REALLY going back for seconds?

:eusa_hand: link? :eusa_eh: Let me guess..... Fox?
The blame Fox for everything is getting old just like the blame Bush for everything is also, as it is a leftist tactic that is well I'd say getting real old now...Got anything new maybe ?

Why is it the majority of Fox viewers believe Obama is a Muslim and was not born in this country?

The blame Fox for everything is getting old just like the blame Bush for everything is also, as it is a leftist tactic that is well I'd say getting real old now...Got anything new maybe ?

Why is it the majority of Fox viewers believe Obama is a Muslim and was not born in this country?

It's what they learn on mandates

jeffgannongopper.png

Why can't Obama just put it all to rest finally, and it seems that he could if he really wanted to, where as he could do it all so very easily from his position in life, instead of letting it go on like he has done when asked about it all by many ? What happened to all that transparency talk in which he was so proud of back when he ran the first time for President ? Is he telling the people what they want to know or what he wants them to know, just like what he and his administration told the people about Benghazi (or) is he going to continually spin and spin and spin about these things, just like Linda Blair's head did in that movie the "Excorcist" ?

Enquiring minds just want to know....LOL

I do think people have moved on about caring where this man was born or anything else for that matter as in regards to such stuff, so they just want him out of office because of his record and ideology in which they do know about by his actions taken in life, and that is enough for anybody at this point & time.

Why can't Obama just put it all to rest finally, and it seems that he could if he really wanted to, where as he could do it all so very easily from his position in life, instead of letting it go on like he has done when asked about it all by many ? What happened to all that transparency talk in which he was so proud of back when he ran the first time for President ? Is he telling the people what they want to know or what he wants them to know, just like what he and his administration told the people about Benghazi (or) is he going to continually spin and spin and spin about these things, just like Linda Blair's head did in that movie the "Excorcist" ?

I do think people have moved on about caring where this man was born or anything else for that matter as in regards to such stuff, so they just want him out of office because of his record and ideology in which they do know about by his actions taken in life, and that is enough for anybody at this point & time.

Republicans have twisted the term "transparency" to mean Obama jumps through any hoops you lay out.

As we get closer to the wire...here is my call

With swing states

Obama: NH,Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa, Virginia, Colorado, Nevada

Romney: North Carolina, Florida

Final Obama 303
Romney 235

Why not make it a double wet dream and give NC and Florida to Obama?

We will see. Florida is still in play

And keep an eye on Arizona

Keep an eye on Arizona? LMAO. You are so delusional. Romney has 250 plus electoral votes locked in and you're just concocting crazy BS.

Republicans have twisted the term "transparency" to mean Obama jumps through any hoops you lay out.

Transparency is a Clinton origin. And Obama himself promised great unprecedented transparency. You know that. You don't care though, cos you support your liar and thief.

Transparency is a Clinton origin. And Obama himself promised great unprecedented transparency. You know that. You don't care though, cos you support your liar and thief.

Transparency in how he governs......not transparency in I have to tell you anything you ask me regardless of how stupid it is

Transparency in how he governs......not transparency in I have to tell you anything you ask me regardless of how stupid it is

Obama's rhetoric and his actions are two different things and you know it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Good video

Can you point out where the Obama administration has failed to respond to those Freedom of information act inquiries?

Better yet, show us where Bush responded to more FOI inquiries than the Obama administration. Then we can talk transparency

We will see. Florida is still in play

And keep an eye on Arizona

Keep an eye on Arizona? LMAO. You are so delusional. Romney has 250 plus electoral votes locked in and you're just concocting crazy BS.

Romney has 191.....that may be all he gets

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

Still no response from you on betting access here forever on your 'oh so confident' claim Obama will get over 300EC votes

Good video

Can you point out where the Obama administration has failed to respond to those Freedom of information act inquiries?

Better yet, show us where Bush responded to more FOI inquiries than the Obama administration. Then we can talk transparency

The freedom of information act is clearly just a diving point. He is promising a transparent admin. He has not had a transparent admin. In fact, he's went the complete opposite direction.

Romney has 191.....that may be all he gets

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

Still no response from you on betting access here forever on your 'oh so confident' claim Obama will get over 300EC votes

I'm not betting till the day before the election......gotta see who has the best offer

With swing states

Obama: NH,Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa, Virginia, Colorado, Nevada

Final Obama 303
Romney 235

Duely noted and archived...chuckle

With swing states

Final Obama 303
Romney 235

Ok...you get extra points for making a call. Kudos.

With swing states

Final Obama 303
Romney 235

Ok...you get extra points for making a call. Kudos.

Rightwinger has Obama dominating in Texas as well................:eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back