12 days left and here is how it looks....Obama 303 Romney235

As we get closer to the wire...here is my call

With swing states

Obama: NH,Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa, Virginia, Colorado, Nevada

Romney: North Carolina, Florida

Final Obama 303
Romney 235

:lmao:

Feel free to post your projections

Romney: NH, NC, Colorado, Virginia, Florida, Wisconsin, Ohio.

Obama: Pennsylvania, Nevada, Iowa, Michigan.

But I'm not sure, people can surprise us.

With swing states

Obama: NH,Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa, Virginia, Colorado, Nevada

Final Obama 303
Romney 235

:lmao:

Feel free to post your projections

Not quite the inverse of yours.

That's right, leftwhiner. I said it.

Not only will Romney win, but he will be roughly AT or slightly above 300 EV when the smoke clears and the dust settles.

Go ahead and bookmark it.

:lol:

Remember the 2010 election?

Those same voters are about to be unleashed again.

Obama wasn't on the ballot in 2010

Watch the Senate as TeaTards once again cost their party the Senate

I know you're passionate about liberalism. I won't insult you for that, you have your views.
But, It really is over for Obama. He's falling softly and slowly as most expected.
No seriously hard feelings this way. It's not about racism.

I know you're passionate about liberalism. I won't insult you for that, you have your views.
But, It really is over for Obama. He's falling softly and slowly as most expected.

Oddsmakers have it 60-40 Obama

They didn't mention anything about racism

Newsflash for our deluded lolberal pals:

Oddsmakers often lose.

And isn't that DOWN from a recent 76 - 24 spread? :lol:

Even the vaunted "oddsmakers" are busy hedging their bets in light of the Romney momentum.

Newsflash for our deluded lolberal pals:

Oddsmakers often lose.

And isn't that DOWN from a recent 76 - 24 spread? :lol:

Even the vaunted "oddsmakers" are busy hedging their bets in light of the Romney momentum.

Yes, the day before the first debate Oddsmakers favored Obama 76-24. Romney did a good job selling himself as a moderate and the odds dropped to 60-40

Problem is that this close to the election, the odds should be closer to 50-50 if Romney is going to pull this off.

Smart money is still on the President

I'm still hoping for an Obama Electoral win and a Romney popular vote win. Then perhaps will see some seriousness in looking at the EC.

So the electoral college is certain to go against the popular vote of their citizenry for the upside of keeping Obama ?

Obama can drop 4 points in each state he won in 2008 and still win the EC vote. For the sake of the United States of America, I don't care how he wins, as long as he does. Romney is fucked in the head.

Wild Card Pick: Arizona goes for Obama

Polls are still catching up

I agree that most polls are under weighing the Hispanic vote, who I think will turn out in record numbers. Probably not enough to win Arizona, but I think they'll ride the coat tails in some down ballot candidates in places like Arizona, Texas, Florida, and Georgia.

the only place that possibility exists is in your imagination.

Hi Jillian, The quiet of the TP voters has been smart. The media has basically forgot to talk about them much. They are about to unseat the incumbent. I don't see how you can be upset about a prosperous America. Romney is a big hearted guy. He won't hurt the needy while creating an economic boom and reducing the national debt. All will be better Jil.

:)
cops

With swing states

Final Obama 303
Romney 235

Watch Florida. It's still a toss up with LVs. The Hispanic vote will make a major impact.

With swing states

Final Obama 303
Romney 235

Watch Florida. It's still a toss up with LVs. The Hispanic vote will make a major impact.

I still say watch Arizona

As Hispanic voters turn out to support Carmona in the Senate race, watch Obamas numbers rise

Romney is down to 5.3% after being in double digits most of the year. Any more and Arizona gets listed as a swing state

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Arizona: Romney vs. Obama

Obama also led in a recent poll

Don't be surprised if RED state Arizona goes for Obama

The reason I think Obama could take Arizona is that Carmona is peaking in the Senate race. He has come from nowhere to be a legitimate threat to Fluke. Hispanics will flock to the polls in support of Carmona and will also vote Obama
Arizona is still looking red, but don't be surprised on election day if it turns out for Obama

That would be a real HOOT!! Wouldn't it? :lol:

Forum List

Back