12 days left and here is how it looks....Obama 303 Romney235

As we get closer to the wire...here is my call

With swing states

Obama: NH,Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa, Virginia, Colorado, Nevada

Romney: North Carolina, Florida

Final Obama 303
Romney 235

Romney is losing NC in early voting... by a lot.

With swing states

Obama: NH,Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa, Virginia, Colorado, Nevada

Final Obama 303
Romney 235

Dude pull your head out of obama ass. I live here in North Carolina, it will not be nice for obama he will loose in North Carolina.

No toss ups have Obama at 290 right now. Once Rassmussen starts coming out with their legitimate polling numbers.....Obama will break 300

They're toss ups for a reason, dumbass...

Yup......but it does not mean they are "tied", just within statistical variation. Repeated polls that consistently show one candidate leading, even by a small margin, are still valid

With swing states

Final Obama 303
Romney 235

Why not make it a double wet dream and give NC and Florida to Obama?

We will see. Florida is still in play

And keep an eye on Arizona

Mourdock was a godsend :eusa_angel: He might win his race but women from other states take very seriously his zany comments as well. :lol: They will vote Democratic. Lyin' Ryan AKA teh Stimulus King also shares Mourdock's view :clap2:

Last edited:
Bengazi is going to influence this election. Every citizen should make a note of how this President rejected requests for extra protection in a country where he illegally went to war. Every citizen should note how requests for extra security personnel was rejected, while he attended another LAVISH party. Every citizen should note how this man and his staff watched for hours as American citizens were murdered, when they had the ability to send in drones (one of his favorite things), send in a military force, send in a rescue force. If this man will act so cold and uncaring of one of "his" representatives (the equivalent of a 4 star general), do you really think that he "cares" about any citizen in this country? Do you really think, he will do anything to really help you? Do you think that he will do anything to help anyone in your family if there is no benefit for him? You drank the koolaid, are you really, REALLY going back for seconds?

Akin gave the MO senate back to the Dems.

Mordoosh has given a wedge for the dems to exploit,and an outside change for the seat to go dem.

Bengazi is going to influence this election. Every citizen should make a note of how this President rejected requests for extra protection in a country where he illegally went to war. Every citizen should note how requests for extra security personnel was rejected, while he attended another LAVISH party. Every citizen should note how this man and his staff watched for hours as American citizens were murdered, when they had the ability to send in drones (one of his favorite things), send in a military force, send in a rescue force. If this man will act so cold and uncaring of one of "his" representatives (the equivalent of a 4 star general), do you really think that he "cares" about any citizen in this country? Do you really think, he will do anything to really help you? Do you think that he will do anything to help anyone in your family if there is no benefit for him? You drank the koolaid, are you really, REALLY going back for seconds?

:eusa_hand: link? :eusa_eh: Let me guess..... Fox?

Obama loses NC and IN this time. I predict he wins 332-206. He could do a lot better if there's a significant increase in Hispanic and Asian turnout.

With swing states

Final Obama 303
Romney 235

Dude pull your head out of obama ass. I live here in North Carolina, it will not be nice for obama he will loose in North Carolina.

Dude, pull your head out of Romney's ass. Obama may lose NC this cycle. He won it by a nose last time. It will all depend on Hispanic and black turnout, along with the yankees who live in the research triangle.

Dude, I also suggest that you don't make yourself look like a complete inbred pekcerwood, and learn the difference between loose and lose. This is America. We speak and write American English.

Conservative misinformation about Bengazi is replacing Conservative misinformation about Fast and Furious

The public didn't buy it before, they will not buy it now

Conservative misinformation about Bengazi is replacing Conservative misinformation about Fast and Furious

Talking about being misinformed you are the dumbest of the dumb.

Only FoxNation believes that bullshit

Only FoxNation believes that bullshit

I believe what I see with my eyes and what I hear with my ears.
The economy, unemployment and gas prices suck no matter how much they are being manipulated this close to the election

Dude, pull your head out of Romney's ass. Obama may lose NC this cycle. He won it by a nose last time. It will all depend on Hispanic and black turnout, along with the yankees who live in the research triangle.

Dude, I also suggest that you don't make yourself look like a complete inbred pekcerwood, and learn the difference between loose and lose. This is America. We speak and write American English.

fucking Micky Moose could running against obama in North Carolina and obama would still lose the state. obama lost his base with his support of gay marriage.
Now you can go back and stick your head in obama ass hole.

Stupid ever heard of a typo?

:eusa_hand: link? :eusa_eh: Let me guess..... Fox?
The blame Fox for everything is getting old just like the blame Bush for everything is also, as it is a leftist tactic that is well I'd say getting real old now...Got anything new maybe ?

Forum List

Back