10 disasters America will face if Obama gets a second term

unfortunely that post is closer to the truth then alot of people realize. If the people don't all join together and vote this bunch out, they are going to live to regret it. They don't realize yet how much they are going to regret it, and thats pretty bad for all of us. We as citizens have one chance to do something for ourselves, and if we don't all join together to vote this bunch out, then its a lost cause. Doesn't matter what party you belong too, its a matter of doing something for your own livelyhood and future other then doing something for the party you belong too.
I am not happy with either party and I am voting out all incumbents. every single one of them. We are in one hell of a mess and we people are the ones paying the price for it, not the politicians. Lets ban together and vote them all out.

And keep doing it, and keep doing it until we have a government whose main aim is to deter total dependency on it, in order to keep bondage, at the least, an arms' length away.
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

unfortunely that post is closer to the truth then alot of people realize. If the people don't all join together and vote this bunch out, they are going to live to regret it. They don't realize yet how much they are going to regret it, and thats pretty bad for all of us. We as citizens have one chance to do something for ourselves, and if we don't all join together to vote this bunch out, then its a lost cause. Doesn't matter what party you belong too, its a matter of doing something for your own livelyhood and future other then doing something for the party you belong too.
I am not happy with either party and I am voting out all incumbents. every single one of them. We are in one hell of a mess and we people are the ones paying the price for it, not the politicians. Lets ban together and vote them all out.

that doesn't sound very well thought out.

vote them out in favor of whom?

there has to be something BETTER to replace the people you vote out. judging from the results of the 2010 midterms, that isn't the case... and wasn't the case... and won't be the case.

Forum List

Back