1/3 rd jobs created in 2014 came from Texas

Sure, you might have a job, but who the fuck wants to live in Texas?
I would move there before I ever considered living in a liberal state.

In that case, you better go ahead and move in the next few years. Demographics changes are happening much faster than the right might want, and before you know it Texas will be royal blue. We're stuck with crazies like Perry or Abbot for a while, but not that much longer.

I guess it depends on what you do for a living, but from my point of view liberal states are the best places to make money. Lots of dumb liberals running around who don't understand their finances very well. They're alot more willing to pay up big time than conservatives who are more careful with their funds.

Yeah, it wont even compare to a NY winter.
Nope, but the bugs will let you know you are in their territory...

He's not going to be on the coast.

If you're not near the coast, then you're in the barren wasteland.

Never been to Texas I see.

Actually I have. Many times.

I'll pass.

Although it is comforting to know that such a place exists should some horrible set of circumstances force me to seek refuge in the low rent district of the US.

No you haven't or you wouldnt have made such a ridiculous statement.
The thing about Texas is we have deserts,mountains,forest,wetlands,plains,beaches and everything in between. No other state can match Texas when it come to the variety of different ecosystems. And the best part..? We ain't yankees.

Nope, but the bugs will let you know you are in their territory...

I'll pass.

Although it is comforting to know that such a place exists should some horrible set of circumstances force me to seek refuge in the low rent district of the US.

The thing about Texas is we have deserts,mountains,forest,wetlands,plains,beaches and everything in between. No other state can match Texas when it come to the variety of different ecosystems. And the best part..? We ain't yankees.
True, but it does smell like shit real bad down there....

I'll pass.

Funny thing... that went away when you left.

I'll pass.

Funny thing... that went away when you left.
It never leaves the state of Texass.....it's soil born...

I guess it depends on what you do for a living, but from my point of view liberal states are the best places to make money. Lots of dumb liberals running around who don't understand their finances very well. They're alot more willing to pay up big time than conservatives who are more careful with their funds.
Most of my clients are conservatives, at least of those who mention politics

Going to Texas to get a job is kind of like ordering a pound of brussel sprouts because you are hungry. Granted, it will fill your need, but can you stomach it?

Well, having lived in the following Texas towns:
Dallas
Carrolton
Garland
Plano
Houston
McAllen

I reached the conclusion that life is too short to spend any of it in Texas.

Forum List

Back