Zionist genocide in Israel

Islam and its law is very interesting. It is actually an adaptation of Canon law---the law which MADE the Inquisition and which legalized slavery and complete subjugation of the native people of the Americas. For any kind of understanding as to that is going on in South east Asia and Africa including the Levant----you need to know something about Shariah law
Come on. Nothing in actual Christian doctrine ever supported the inquisition.

And lots of stuff in the Old Testament could be used or manipulated to invalidly “justify” crap like slavery. Neither is of any interest.

Sharia law is nonsense too.

Come on. Nothing in actual Christian doctrine ever supported the inquisition.

And lots of stuff in the Old Testament could be used or manipulated to invalidly “justify” crap like slavery. Neither is of any interest.

Sharia law is nonsense too.
thanks for your input----such as it is

Thanks and I agree.

We all knew Israel and its lobby in DC had great power, but this awful genocide surely indicates they control the American government. That is a frightening thing to contemplate. I doubt most Americans want a fanatical foreign government controlling their government.

Regarding the propaganda efforts of Israel, it is so transparently false. Yet many Americans just keep repeating the Israeli narrative as if it’s fact.

Re:
Yet many Americans just keep repeating the Israeli narrative as if it’s fact.

Possibly the only positive thing to come out of the Gaza genocide is that more Americans are seeing the ruthlessness of America's most insidious and parasitic adversary .

Israeli officials knew of the attack at least a year in advance and ignored repeated warnings from reliable sources.

Israel's right wing Zionists have always wanted an excuse to destroy Gaza, expel / exterminate its native population and turn the land over to greedy and militant "Settlers".

If the attack on 7 October 2023 was really a "surprise", why, then is there no investigation and why have the complicit Israelis been neither arrested or charged?

Thanks,

Re:

Possibly the only positive thing to come out of the Gaza genocide is that more Americans are seeing the ruthlessness of America's most insidious and parasitic adversary .

Israeli officials knew of the attack at least a year in advance and ignored repeated warnings from reliable sources.

Israel's right wing Zionists have always wanted an excuse to destroy Gaza, expel / exterminate its native population and turn the land over to greedy and militant "Settlers".

If the attack on 7 October 2023 was really a "surprise", why, then is there no investigation and why have the complicit Israelis been neither arrested or charged?

Thanks,
anyone interested in the above conversation---visit a methadone clinic in
any USA inner city large hospital. Islamo nazis spread their propaganda in
both prisons and drug clinics

Re:

Thanks,
It wouldn’t surprise many us if Bibi knew this attack was coming and purposely allowed it happen.

I seem to recall reading the Supernova Festival was moved to near the Gaza border just prior to 10/7. Do you recall this? I did an internet search and couldn’t find anything.

It wouldn’t surprise many us if Bibi knew this attack was coming and purposely allowed it happen.

I seem to recall reading the Supernova Festival was moved to near the Gaza border just prior to 10/7. Do you recall this? I did an internet search and couldn’t find anything.
I would not be surprised if you took part in rape and mutilation of infants

I would not be surprised if you took part in rape and mutilation of infants
Lol. Yet you are the one supporting mass murder of Palestinian babies and children and rape of Palestinian women and girls. How are you any different from Nazis in the 1940s?

You still believe that NYT’s propaganda even though the evidence proves it never happened. Duped again.

Lol. Yet you are the one supporting mass murder of Palestinian babies and children and rape of Palestinian women and girls. How are you any different from Nazis in the 1940s?

You still believe that NYT’s propaganda even though the evidence proves it never happened. Duped again.
you are the one getting a vicarious thrill out of the FACT that those you admire shoved the muzzles of guns into the vaginas of young women---and shot -----for YOUR PLEASURE and the glorification of allah---there have been times that victims of that which you so enjoy have been my patients.
LOL??? you giggle like the islamo nazi dog that you are

you are the one getting a vicarious thrill out of the FACT that those you admire shoved the muzzles of guns into the vaginas of young women---and shot -----for YOUR PLEASURE and the glorification of allah---there have been times that victims of that which you so enjoy have been my patients.
You've lost your mind.

Rather than quibble about linguistics, let's establish Israel's murderous rampage around Gaza remains a criminal atrocity targeting one group of people for systematic extermination or expulsion.
Except that no one has established that nor do you when you then make claims about the Holocaust.

Do you support these right wing fanatics?

Do you support these right wing fanatics?

do you support the terrorists who bombed the Keren shalom crossing for no reason other than to murder israeli guards and STEAL the aid on the way to Gazan civilians.. People who are DESPERATE to get the people who the islamo nazi dogs kidnapped and raped and are in the process of murdering tried a ploy----hold up the trucks---THEY HAD A GOOD REASON unlike a dog who salivates at the thought of women being mutilated for the pleasure of allah

You've lost your mind.
actually----No---my mind is intact. Historically---the more vile the terrorist acts---the MORE INSPIRED are the islamo nazis whom you adore to commit more and more terrorist acts <<< that is historic fact

actually----No---my mind is intact. Historically---the more vile the terrorist acts---the MORE INSPIRED are the islamo nazis whom you adore to commit more and more terrorist acts <<< that is historic fact
What your beloved Israel is doing is far more vile.

What your beloved Israel is doing is far more vile.
of course---I am familiar with the islamo nazi propaganda. I am
also familiar with many of the victims of islamo-nazism and many
of the victims of islamo-nazi propaganda and the history thereof

Forum List

Back