Zimmerman "beat up" according to treating physician after the shooting

Way back when I used to smoke, I'd duck outside for a cig when I was visiting others. NUMEROUS times I was stopped by a neighbor, or building manager and asked what I was doing. I told them I was visiting and stepped outside for a smoke. No problem, although a few times my host was contacted to see if they knew me. This is what happens if someone is asked "what are you doing" when out at night with no good readily apparent purpose.

The response is not to follow someone back to their car and cold cock them from behind.

My oldest son is 16, and looks more or less Caucasian, and still comes under more scrutiny when he goes places by himself than an older person would. Store clerks watch him more closely, the police are more likely to stop next to him on the street and ask him what he's doing if he's out late, and I would assume the neighbors would be more suspicious of him if he were to wander around the neighborhood and they didn't already know him. It's the nature of being an adolescent boy, particularly in areas with crime problems.

The correct response is either a) address the other person calmly and politely, or b) run the hell away if you feel endangered. It is not EVER c) get up in someone's face and demand to know what their problem is.

Pity Trayvon Martin's parents didn't bother to teach him that they way I taught it to Nicky.

Dude you cant be serious by thinking that Zimmerman didn't have a right to defend his self.

If all the EYEwitness accounts are true, and the evidence that police submitted is true... why do we continue to try and hang Zimmerman?

I have been attacked and nearly killed one night... I was wishing I had a gun, and the cops said that would have been a nightmare for me, and now I see why.

Not saying Trayvon was a bad guy because he smoked weed... I could care less, Hell I smoked it, but he should not have attacked Zimmerman. Bad move...

Roomy, you know that too.... this is why I am giving ya heck man.

There is no turning back from killing someone matey, it is not defending yourself, it is killing someone, how did he get to his gun and presumably take the safety off and then shoot and kill this kid while as suggested taking a life threatening beating? i am interested as to how it will be shown that the kid was going to kill him.I think Zimmerman is a fucking coward and a murderer.

Zimmerman was supposed to take his beating like a white guy. He might have too, if Trayvon Martin had not spotted the gun.

Don't be silly. Zimmerman was supposed to huddle terrified behind his locked door, praying that the cops would protect him, and not give a shit about his neighborhood or his neighbors.

We'll have none of that silly self-protection nonsense around here.

Travons knuckles are consistent with someone standing his ground.

One person had his knuckles to defend himself, the other had a gun

One person got jumped and pummeled so he shot his attacker with his gun. Case closed.

what if that one person who was jumped was Trayvon?

you see NO one saw who jumped on who first.

Now who forced a confrontation with someone who was doing nothing illegal?

According to the evidence, that would be Trayvon Martin.

Earliest reports, that was known. He was watching the NBA All Star game.

He was in possession of burglary tools. How do you know he wasn't scoping the neighborhood for his next job?

You've got your timeline mixed up.

My point is Tryvon Martin was the kid who was in trouble often, not Zimmerman. How do you know Martin wasn't scoping the neighborhood when he is a known thief?

More details emerge in Trayvon Martin investigation - CNN.com

Trayvon Martin's girlfriend, talking to him on the telephone, heard the teenager saying, "get off, get off" in the moments before his cell phone cut off and he was shot dead, according to a recording of the girl's interview with a prosecutor released Friday.

The recording provides the most detailed look yet into the telephone conversation between the girl and Martin in the moments before he died.

My, my, my. More unprovable hearsay from a girl with a clear agenda. THAT'LL certainly convince people . . . provided they're imbeciles like you.

Call me when you have some real evidence.

I have a great idea. Let's all play a game. Let's all pretend this tragedy isn't being used by the leftist democrats to make political hay with.

You call the little scrapes he got on his head and face"beat up." I only wish it had been his equal that he has followed and confronted. Some one on meth.
Trayvon only had a trace of marijuana in his system and would not have affected him al all. Now the effect of Adderall and Lorazapam that Zimmerman was on made him violent and agressive.
Is this the same marijuana that you people want to legalize as safe? You want to legalize it and demonize the user?
Marijuana do not make one agressive or violent, Adderall do. If Trayvon was high on marijuana he probably would have gave Zimmerman a hug and kissed him. The trace was so low it showed he was not a regular user. What the hell was wrong with Zimmerman that he had to take Adderal and Lorazapam?

There were no eyewitness that showed what Zimmerman did to provoke Trayvon to beat the shit out of him.
Gun shot was 1 to 3 feet away and did not go through which may mean Taryvon was not on him at the time Zimmerman shot him.
If Zimmerman had kept his ass in his car and continured on to target, Trayvon would be alive. Instead Adderall in has system clouded his judgement and made him feel that he was not accountable to any one Trayvon was one ****** that would not "get away" this time. IF he is not a racist,he is a mental case and should be evaluated. We have not heard all that will come out about Zimmerman.
Half the teenagers in the county use marijuana. I use it for M.S. symptoms and it mellows the hell out of me.

Really, Lil Ol Bitch? Zimmerman "was on drugs and they made him aggressive"? Prove it. Show me the results of his drug test.

"There were no eyewitness that showed what Zimmerman did to provoke Trayvon"? Then how do you know Zimmerman provoked him? And by the way, what fucking drug are YOU on to type such an incoherent bundle of drivel?

The only racist here is the inarticulate bitch who just said "Trayvon was one ****** that would not "get away" this time." Thanks for demonstrating to us just what a useless piece of shit you really are. No more analysis of your posts ever needed, Klan Hag.

As with all other worthless shit, you are FLUSHED!

There is no turning back from killing someone matey, it is not defending yourself, it is killing someone, how did he get to his gun and presumably take the safety off and then shoot and kill this kid while as suggested taking a life threatening beating? i am interested as to how it will be shown that the kid was going to kill him.I think Zimmerman is a fucking coward and a murderer.

We are a nation of LAWS, not a nation of what you think.
The law is that Zimmerman had a carrying permit legally and the law is that he can stand his ground when attacked and use deadly force if he has to.
Something about the rule of law, not men and their beliefs.

And it's against the law to hunt human beings.

Whether or not you have a legal permit to carry a gun.

Would that it was illegal to be as pig-stupid and irrelevant as you are. I know you have a Constitutional right to be a moron, but you're really abusing it.

The law is that Zimmerman had a carrying permit legally and the law is that he can stand his ground when attacked and use deadly force if he has to.

Don't count on this being a nation of laws. This case is an illustration of how that might change. This is a case in which there is a collision between judicial justice and social justice. The ends of social justice will not be served in the rule of law is followed. That's why the evidence that does not prove accepted social facts is wrong.

It's interesting to me how often the ends of social justice preclude any sort of legal justice, or the rule of law. This tells me that "social justice" isn't justice at all, and that it's not something anyone should actually want.

He was in possession of burglary tools. How do you know he wasn't scoping the neighborhood for his next job?

My point is Tryvon Martin was the kid who was in trouble often, not Zimmerman. How do you know Martin wasn't scoping the neighborhood when he is a known thief?

Really? You don't know much about your boy, do you.

You are right that possibly Martin also had the right to stand his ground.
But if Martin threw the first punch then the law is not on his side.
Sorry that does not fit your biased and prejudiced opinion.
You were not there. You do not know who threw the first punch.

I don't even play an attorney on TV, but I have to think that Zimmerman's actions determined what happened next. Martin was going home to watch the game. He bought snacks, he was going home. If Zimmerman had been on a different street, that's what would have happened.

IOW, Martin was not operating in a vacuum.

How do you know Martin was going home? Who said that?

Well, actually, given the diagrams of the various locations in the community, that probably was his eventual destination. His father's girlfriend's townhouse was at the other end of the sidewalk where Martin was shot.

sorry they have pictures of him, Good luck with that though...

"they"
The police.
All of the pictures depict 2 black eyes, a broken nose and lacerations to the back of the head.
Facts are a real bitch.
Unless it can be shown that Zimmerman initiated the assault, I can't see how any charges against him can be supported. This is major evidence in his favor.

there was a witness there that night on the phone with Trayvon.

She told Trayvon to run when he said some strange man was following him.

She heard Trayvon say to someone "why are you following me".

Then she heard another voice and then the phone went dead.

THEN Trayvon had a bullet hole in his heart.

Those are pure facts of the case.

No, fool. The "pure facts of the case" are that the unidentified woman SAYS this conversation happened. There is no proof as to what was said; there is only proof that she was on the phone with Martin at 7:12 pm. Furthermore, not only does her version of the conversation sound extremely contrived and unrealistic, it also doesn't fit the timeline and events set out by Zimmerman's call to the police - which WAS recorded - or that set out by eyewitnesses.

The pure fact is that you're a mouthbreather who only hears what supports the half-assed view of the world you want to believe. It's the pure fact in this case, just like it's the pure fact in every other topic you poison with your worthless, nothing-intelligent-to-say presence.

When we need a village idiot, we'll call you.

The cell phone records back up the fact she was on the phone with her boyfriend.

I know, dumb shit. I just said that. Is English not your first language?

And it's against the law to hunt human beings.

Whether or not you have a legal permit to carry a gun.

Would that it was illegal to be as pig-stupid and irrelevant as you are. I know you have a Constitutional right to be a moron, but you're really abusing it.

You have the constitutional right to be a racist bitch slut as well.

And I fully support your right to be a racist bitch slut.

:clap:

No, fool. The "pure facts of the case" are that the unidentified woman SAYS this conversation happened. There is no proof as to what was said; there is only proof that she was on the phone with Martin at 7:12 pm. Furthermore, not only does her version of the conversation sound extremely contrived and unrealistic, it also doesn't fit the timeline and events set out by Zimmerman's call to the police - which WAS recorded - or that set out by eyewitnesses.

The pure fact is that you're a mouthbreather who only hears what supports the half-assed view of the world you want to believe. It's the pure fact in this case, just like it's the pure fact in every other topic you poison with your worthless, nothing-intelligent-to-say presence.

When we need a village idiot, we'll call you.

The cell phone records back up the fact she was on the phone with her boyfriend.

I know, dumb shit. I just said that. Is English not your first language?

It's my second language..the first being wolf.

Don't hate on the wolf.

Use of deadly force was not necessary either. Trayvon weighed 140 lbs and had nothing but his fist and a bag of skittles and Zimmerman was a180 lb man on Adderall and he had an advantage over this kid.
HIs injuries at the time of the incident do not coincide to the injuries he presented to the doctor the next day. stratches on the back of his head not done by one's head being bashed into concrete. Barely bleeding and did not even need a bandage?
I thing the lady has enough evidence to convict him and could have gone for 1st degree premediated murder.
A fifth grader could take this case and win.

How do you know George Zimmerman's weight? The police report didn't specify but did list his height as 5'9".

Trayvon Martin's height is listed as 6' and 160 pounds on the police record. Were you there to assess Zimmerman's injuries or are you depending on the biased media reports and hate sites that initially said neither Martin nor Zimmerman showed any sign of a scuffle, quite contrary to what the autopsy report and subsequent photos indicated.

I'm not buying that the gun was fired anywhere from 1 inch to 18 feet away from the victim. If fired at 1 inch, powder residue would be apparent on Martin's body. And if that is the case, and that will be evident at the trial, that also supports Zimmerman's version of the facts.

I am getting very weary of people claiming to know facts that none of us know, and condemning one or the other of the parties involved without knowing what the facts are.

Fox, honey, the reason the autopsy report states that it was fired at "intermediate range" - which is 1 to 18 inches - is because they found conditions around the wound consistent with that. As I've said a couple of times, the report also included stippling around the wound.

So why are you "not buying it"?

Well Martin wasn't a "known thief" in that charges were never made on him. And actually..he's never been arrested.

Unlike Zimmerman..who's beat up a cop..and a former girlfriend.

I really hope that comes up in the trial.

Well Martin wasn't a "known thief" in that charges were never made on him. And actually..he's never been arrested.

Unlike Zimmerman..who's beat up a cop..and a former girlfriend.

I really hope that comes up in the trial.

Was Martin having any problems at school? What role were his parents playing in his personal and school problems?

Forum List

Back