Zimmerman "beat up" according to treating physician after the shooting

Dude, about the blog sites . . .

It's certainly up to you if you want to read them and even if you want to take them as gospel carved in stone. But they're opinion columns, not news sources, and it would be nice if we could keep the actual, verifiable evidence separate from the rumors and "this is what it sounds like to me".

Interesting. You think the Republicans want mayhem? You might be right but that doesn't make it so.

Nope... What do the Republicans have to do with it?

The prosecutor asked for way too much, and the media would love to see some Mayhem in Sanford Fla.
Mayhem by who? Well, guess we will have to sit back and see wont we :doubt: (doubtful they will be Republicans either you punk)
The prosecutor was hand picked by Rick Scott, who is a Republican. I believe she is one as well.

Race hustling Democrats like Frederika Wilson created this mess, so what's your point?

In America are you allowed to kill someone who insults you or threatens to slap you about a bit or do they have to lay hands on you?Are you allowed to walk around with a gun and kill people because you get a little scared?
It's a no brainer to me, maybe we should adopt some of those laws, I would have killed a few these past few months never mind in my lifetime.
In Florida, it seems, you can kill someone because you get a little scared. Or pretend to be....

Don't forget the part about Reacting to a Physical Assault.

Hate for you to Appear a Liar. :thup:

:)

peace...

No.

But feel free. I will even accept something from FOX..which I don't consider news.

You have enough to keep you busy without erecting a FOX strawman.

Trayvon Martin was apparently a 17 year old undisciplined punk thug, drug dealing, thief and wannabe gangsta… | The Last Refuge

It's certainly up to you if you want to read them and even if you want to take them as gospel carved in stone. But they're opinion columns, not news sources, and it would be nice if we could keep the actual, verifiable evidence separate from the rumors and "this is what it sounds like to me".

MSNBC used Democrat race hustlers to build this mess. Is that what you mean by using a"news source"?

MSNBC used Democrat race hustlers to build this mess. Is that what you mean by using a"news source"?

You don't know how to pick through a news story and separate the biased writing from the actual facts?

The fact that the mainstream media feels the need to editorialize while presenting information doesn't make it okay to equate opinion blogs with news.

If I'm going to smack down the liberals for posting rumor and opinion as fact, I have to be fair about it.

You don't know how to pick through a news story and separate the biased writing from the actual facts?

The fact that the mainstream media feels the need to editorialize while presenting information doesn't make it okay to equate opinion blogs with news.

If I'm going to smack down the liberals for posting rumor and opinion as fact, I have to be fair about it.

Okay, I'll allow you to use me so you're not accused of bias, but only this once. :)

In Florida, it seems, you can kill someone because you get a little scared. Or pretend to be....

What makes liberal shitheads so stupid isn't that they defend Trayvon by accusing Zimmerman of shooting just for being a little scared. What makes them stupid is that they think telling lies for Liberalism is okay.

Okay, I'll allow you to use me so you're not accused of bias, but only this once. :)

Way to miss the point.

Let me put it another way: you're lowering yourself to lib levels when you try to use opinion columns as a source. Your links are no better than leftist links to Huffington Post.

Let's keep it to verifiable evidence, please.

What makes liberal shitheads so stupid isn't that they defend Trayvon by accusing Zimmerman of shooting just for being a little scared. What makes them stupid is that they think telling lies for Liberalism is okay.
In Florida, you don't have to be assaulted to get off on SYG.

But it's wonderful that you two racists back each other up.

Way to miss the point.

Let me put it another way: you're lowering yourself to lib levels when you try to use opinion columns as a source. Your links are no better than leftist links to Huffington Post.

Nope. My links are better than links to the Huffington Post. I stand by my links because I know what I'm doing. Don't paint me with that broad brush or put me in the same box with the lefty liars. If you find an error in my link, then please inform me. Until then, I will continue to make my posts.

Way to miss the point.

Nope. My links are better than links to the Huffington Post. I stand by my links because I know what I'm doing. Don't paint me with that broad brush or put me in the same box with the lefty liars. If you find an error in my link, then please inform me. Until then, I will continue to make my posts.

The error is that your link is OPINION. I don't link to Townhall.com as a news source, no matter how much I like what their columnists have to say, because it's all OPINION, ie. not verifiable.

If you want to staunchly defend your right to cloud the issue with rumor and innuendo, go ahead. You have no one to blame but yourself if you end up being treated with exactly the same contempt and disrespect as the liberals are by the very people who you thought should be agreeing with you and supporting you.

This conversation is over, and you're just another lightweight poseur embarrassing the real conservatives.

Way to miss the point.

The error is that your link is OPINION. I don't link to Townhall.com as a news source, no matter how much I like what their columnists have to say, because it's all OPINION, ie. not verifiable.

If you want to staunchly defend your right to cloud the issue with rumor and innuendo, go ahead. You have no one to blame but yourself if you end up being treated with exactly the same contempt and disrespect as the liberals are by the very people who you thought should be agreeing with you and supporting you.

This conversation is over, and you're just another lightweight poseur embarrassing the real conservatives.

Hey, buster. You're not the judge around here of what or who is a real conservative. Elitists like you are as big a problem as the damn liberals. The people who clouded this issue work for MSNBC and the Democrat Party. You better find out what's really going on before you start telling people who the "real conservatives" are. Elitists in BOTH parties are the problem. Not me, pal.

Last edited:
What would most people do. You are walking along when a strange man comes up to you and says "What are you doing here?" What's your first impulse, to deck the guy or say "I"m on my way to my Dad's house to watch the game." Or even tell the guy off. You got no right to question me, I got rights! Or do you just start punching?

I wouldn't be walking alone at night, but if I did, and someone was following me, I'd go up to the nearest house with a light on and ask them for help and to call the police. Had Trayvon done that, he'd still be alive. Had he not been high on drugs, he might have thought a little before attacking the man. If he's following you, he could be dangerous.

You don't really know a whole lot, do you? The evidence released is part of the public record AND cannot by law be kept secret.

Do you know what voir dire is sweetheart?
Do you understand the rules of criminal procedure and the tendering of evidence?
NONE of this is evidence until the judge rules it is admissable. Not any of it.
Evidence is not public record until it has been tendered as admissable in court.
What has been LEAKED is hearsay and biased. What is in the pleadings filed IS public record but how has any of that "evidence" been subject to cross examination if the trial has not even started? That is not evidence, that is work product.
Every jurist that has done any research into any of the leaked INFORMATION in this case will be excused for cause. In fact, a change of venue will most likely be called for by one sied or the other in this case.
Do you understand what a change of venue is and why they ask for one?
Go back to your CSI show and Kojack re-runs. I do this for a living.
The autopsy is biased? You're an idiot.

The autopsy report is not public record. There is NO law that prevents the autopsy report from being released.
Where is there a law that states that the autopsy report MUST BE RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC?
Does not exist.
Toxicology results were in that report also. THC in blood and urine which means use within the day of the killing.
The autopsy report is IN THE PLEADINGS and again, as I stated earlier, that is WORK PRODUCT now. As soon as it is tendered and ruled on as admissable in court, then it is EVIDENCE.
Pleadings are NOT LEAKED, they are filed. This was in the pleadings.
Autopsy reports ARE NOT PUBLIC RECORD. They chose to release this. Rarely do you see this.
The Martin family is freaking over this and their attorneys are raising hell.
Not the standard.

Do you understand the rules of criminal procedure and the tendering of evidence?
Evidence is not public record until it has been tendered as admissable in court.
What has been LEAKED is hearsay and biased. What is in the pleadings filed IS public record but how has any of that "evidence" been subject to cross examination if the trial has not even started? That is not evidence, that is work product.
Every jurist that has done any research into any of the leaked INFORMATION in this case will be excused for cause. In fact, a change of venue will most likely be called for by one sied or the other in this case.

The autopsy report is not public record. There is NO law that prevents the autopsy report from being released.
Where is there a law that states that the autopsy report MUST BE RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC?
Does not exist.
Toxicology results were in that report also. THC in blood and urine which means use within the day of the killing.
The autopsy report is IN THE PLEADINGS and again, as I stated earlier, that is WORK PRODUCT now. As soon as it is tendered and ruled on as admissable in court, then it is EVIDENCE.
Autopsy reports ARE NOT PUBLIC RECORD. They chose to release this. Rarely do you see this.
Not the standard.

Thank you.

This angers me.

Does not exist.
Not the standard.

Thank you.

This angers me.

Both sides are playing the media now.
This is what always happens when the side show media, Al Sharpton and the circus start the show. Can't blame the other side from throwing in their "evidence".
Autopsy reports are hard to cross examine. Once they are tendered as evidence they pretty much speak for themselves.
So they are the best thing to release to the public. They are what they are and just as soon as the doctor's report came out from the defense as part of their self defense claims the autopsy report was filed in the pleadings.
Of course they will claim it was "procedural" but that is BS.
This was done intentionally.
All it does is poison the jury pool. Another dumb move by the state.

Are you SURE autopsy reports are not a matter of public record Gadawg?

It is my understanding, at least in most states, that once the official autopsy report is issued, copies are provided without charge to the next-of-kin, physicians, law enforcement personnel, and the D.A. if they ask for it. For a fee, others can also obtain a copy. Any photographs associated with the autopsy, however, are not part of the public record and I believe require a court order to be released.

Does not exist.
Not the standard.
:lol:

You keep representing yourself as some sort of expert but are continually proven wrong. I can't tell if you are lying or simply extremely stupid.

Medical history records and medical diagnostic information are exempt from disclosure.
Also, Baker Act reports prepared by law enforcement and required by statute to be made
a part of the patient’s clinical record are confidential. However, an incident report
prepared after a specific crime has been committed, filed with the law enforcement
agency as a record of that event and not made a part of the patient's clinical record, is not
confidential and is subject to inspection and copying. While autopsy reports are public
record, autopsy photos are confidential

http://myfloridalegal.com/webfiles.nsf/WF/KGRG-7Q2JJ5/$file/Redactions.pdf

In America are you allowed to kill someone who insults you or threatens to slap you about a bit or do they have to lay hands on you?Are you allowed to walk around with a gun and kill people because you get a little scared?
It's a no brainer to me, maybe we should adopt some of those laws, I would have killed a few these past few months never mind in my lifetime.
But don't you dare fire a warning shot if you are black, Stand Your Ground does not apply then!!!!

Florida woman sentenced to 20 years in controversial warning shot case - CNN.com

(CNN) -- Saying he had no discretion under state law, a judge sentenced a Jacksonville, Florida, woman to 20 years in prison Friday for firing a warning shot in an effort to scare off her abusive husband.
Marissa Alexander unsuccessfully tried to use Florida's controversial "stand your ground" law to derail the prosecution, but a jury in March convicted her of aggravated assault after just 12 minutes of deliberation.
The case, which was prosecuted by the same state attorney who is handling the Trayvon Martin case, has gained the attention of civil rights leaders who say the African-American woman was persecuted because of her race.

The law mandates increased penalties for some felonies, including aggravated assault, in which a gun is carried or used.
Corey said the case deserved to be prosecuted because Alexander fired in the direction of a room where two children were standing.
Alexander said she was attempting to flee her husband, Rico Gray, on August 1, 2010, when she picked up a handgun and fired a shot into a wall.
She said her husband had read cell phone text messages that she had written to her ex-husband, got angry and tried to strangle her.
She said she escaped and ran to the garage, intending to drive away. But, she said, she forgot her keys, so she picked up her gun and went back into the house. She said her husband threatened to kill her, so she fired one shot.
"I believe when he threatened to kill me, that's what he was absolutely going to do," she said. "That's what he intended to do. Had I not discharged my weapon at that point, I would not be here."

Does not exist.
Not the standard.

Thank you.

This angers me.
It shouldn't since he's basically making things up as he goes along.

Forum List

Back