Zimbabwe signs a $3.5 billion compensation deal with white farmers forced off their land

justice is what love looks like in public!

I would have killed EVERY white farmer in Zim and then dig the bastard up and killed him again because he didn't die hard enough the first time
[/QUOT{

I would have killed EVERY white farmer in Zim and then dig the bastard up and killed him again because he didn't die hard enough the first time and I would do the same in S.Africa.

How about we kill every black in America and just piss on their mass grave since they're not worth the effort to dig up?
Whats holding you back besides your fear?

They should not have paid those thieves anything.
You know IM2, it is very hard to survive on pride. There is a difference in thinking between native Africans and White people on food. African live for the day while White people live for another day.
That's wrong. They lived there for 1,000's of years before whites got there. White countries sanctioned Zimbabwe into oblivion because Mugabe dared removed whites who murdered his people to get that land. Africans should not have paid those rapists and murderers anything.

"So, Even though the white people bought their land you called them thieves?"

I damn sure did.

"Present-day Zimbabwe (known as Southern Rhodesia from 1895) was occupied by the British South Africa Company from the 1890s onward, following the subjugation of the Matabele, (Ndebele), and Shona nations. Early white settlers came in search of mineral resources, hoping to find second gold rich Witwatersrand. Zimbabwe lies on a plateau that varies in altitude between 900 and 1,500 m (2,950 and 4,900 ft) above sea level. This gives the area a moderate climate which was conducive to European settlement and commercial agriculture.[11]

More than 3,000 white soldiers who assisted in the BSAC takeover of the country were given land grants of 1,200 hectares (3,000 acres) or more, and black people living on the land became tenants. In 1930, Land Apportionment and Tenure Acts displaced Africans from the country's best farmland, restricting them to unproductive and low-rainfall tribal-trust lands and high rainfall areas for white ownership, which gave rise to cases of black people being excluded from their own land."

The 1930 Land Apportionment Act made it illegal for Africans to purchase land outside of established Native Purchase Areas in the region of Southern Rhodesia, what is now known as Zimbabwe.[1] Before the 1930 act, land was not openly accessible to natives, but there were also no legal barriers to ownership.[1] The Act was passed under British colonial rule in an attempt to prevent a loss of government authority over those native to the region.[1] The Act led to the eventual overpopulation of Native Reservations, and limited African access to quality land that resulted in large economic and social inequality.[2] The consequences of The Land Apportionment Act of 1930 can be seen in the legislation passed to address the issues it created, such as the Native Land Husbandry act of the 1950s, that also enforced land segregation and limited native opportunities in Southern Rhodesia.

This is why I said that those Africans should not give those thieves nothing but a boot up the ass. If you are white, racist and ignorant you really need to stop trying to argue with black folks that pay attention to Africa.

I would have killed EVERY white farmer in Zim and then dig the bastard up and killed him again because he didn't die hard enough the first time
[/QUOT{

I would have killed EVERY white farmer in Zim and then dig the bastard up and killed him again because he didn't die hard enough the first time and I would do the same in S.Africa.

How about we kill every black in America and just piss on their mass grave since they're not worth the effort to dig up?

Try and follow the thread ya imbecile.

In 2000, the government pressed ahead with its Fast Track Land Reform programme, a policy involving compulsory land acquisition aimed at redistributing land from the minority white population to the majority black population.[78] Confiscations of white farmland, continuous droughts, and a serious drop in external finance and other supports led to a sharp decline in agricultural exports, which were traditionally the country's leading export-producing sector.[78] Some 58,000 independent black farmers have since experienced limited success in reviving the gutted cash crop sectors through efforts on a smaller scale.[79]

President Mugabe and the ZANU–PF party leadership found themselves beset by a wide range of international sanctions.[80] In 2002, the nation was suspended from the Commonwealth of Nations due to the reckless farm seizures and blatant election tampering.[81] The following year, Zimbabwean officials voluntarily terminated its Commonwealth membership.[82] The Zimbabwe Democracy and Economic Recovery Act of 2001 (ZDERA) went into effect in 2002, creating a credit freeze of the Zimbabwean government through Section 4 C, Multilateral Financing Restriction.

Through ZDERA Section 4C, the Secretary of the Treasury is ordered to direct US Directors at the International Financial Institutions listed in Section 3, "to oppose and vote against-- (1) any extension by the respective institution of any loan, credit, or guarantee to the Government of Zimbabwe; or (2) any cancellation or reduction of indebtedness owed by the Government of Zimbabwe to the United States or any international financial institution."[83]

By 2003, the country's economy had collapsed.

[/QUOT{

Try and follow the thread ya imbecile.
You didnt answer the question retard.

You should have probably rushed over there and taught them how to farm.
They already know how to farm.

Really?
Then why are they paying the white farmers a butt load of money to come back?
Derp.....
The same reason Haiti had to pay France for kicking their asses and gaining their freedom you fucking idiot.

They arent paying white people to come back you fucking idiot. :)

Really?
Derp.....
They are not doing that.

So south africa has affirmative action? Who knew?
No they don't. But I find it funny how the beneficiary of more than 200 years of what you think AA is, is talking about someone else getting what he's always received.

Really?
Derp.....
The same reason Haiti had to pay France for kicking their asses and gaining their freedom you fucking idiot.

What about hillary stealing all of Haitis money for the earthquake relief?

Really?
Derp.....
They are not doing that.

So south africa has affirmative action? Who knew?
No they don't. But I find it funny how the beneficiary of more than 200 years of what you think AA is, is talking about someone else getting what he's always received.
Its amazing how white people murder people and steal their land and then when the descendants of the original owners take it back they whine like little bitches.

Forum List

Back