Zimbabwe signs a $3.5 billion compensation deal with white farmers forced off their land

You posted all this bullshit yet the fact remains...they paid the white farmers handsomely to come back.
If things were so peachy why'd they do that?
Are the Blacks being benevolent? I think both you and I can say with certainty that that isn't the case.
And spare me all the other bullshit you posted.
You're just repeating what you already said. I just answered your question in my post

LoL.....my post covered all the pertinent question and answers.
You cant deny a single point I made .

I wasn't trying to deny a point your made. That's something I don't do, because that puts you in control of the argument.

You sound like a 5 year old kid when you say "You can't deny a point I made" next you'll be saying "It's my ball I'm going home"

giphy.gif

But yeah. Look. Whites have some land in Zim....White Power !!!! Right ?

I would have killed EVERY white farmer in Zim and then dig the bastard up and killed him again because he didn't die hard enough the first time and I would do the same in S.Africa.
Why don't you go over there and do it yourself, big mouth? Could it be that you are just another pussy talking shit on the internet? Yeah, maybe. Why don't you take your big, empty mouth and do anything, anywhere, anytime to anyone? Isn't it your pet theory that black men cannot lose in single combat against any other 'race'?

You're a fucking clown, and you're part of the fucking problem, pussy.
Apparently, he waits when some whitey will pay for the ticket for him.

So we see that our stormfront members believe whites are entitled to anything they want, anywhere on earth and any way they can get it. If they steal it, the people they stole it from have no right to demand they give it back. If they kill, it's fine but it's wrong for others to retaliate. It's fine to cheer for every black person killed by police or colonizers but blacks have no right to say, "I would kill all those squatters on our land." Wow, the level of arrogance this type of belief takes is unprecedented.

So we see that our stormfront members believe whites are entitled to anything they want, anywhere on earth and any way they can get it. If they steal it, the people they stole it from have no right to demand they give it back. If they kill, it's fine but it's wrong for others to retaliate. It's fine to cheer for every black person killed by police or colonizers but blacks have no right to say, "I would kill all those squatters on our land." Wow, the level of arrogance this type of belief takes is unprecedented.
What is tried to be told to your ilk is that killing is killing. No matter what color of a person is.

Give 'your' land in America back to the Natives and move back to Africa, to the land of your ancestors.

justice is what love looks like in public!

I would have killed EVERY white farmer in Zim and then dig the bastard up and killed him again because he didn't die hard enough the first time and I would do the same in S.Africa.
A reasonable enough sentiment.... but they didn't.
So now they are where they are, and they have to deal with that.

How about we kill every black in America and just piss on their mass grave since they're not worth the effort to dig up?
No white man is African. They should be slaughtering them all. Every fucking white bastard in Zimbabwe. Fucking kill em all.

Don't even use guns as the white bastards aren't worth wasting bullets on.

Chop em up with machetes. They have the numbers. They could easily wipe them out very quick

The fucking no good, low life thieving bastards. Fucking paying compo to land that is not even theirs in the first place. What kinda insane sh*t is that ?
Peter Grant was; he's an American now.
Kim Du Toit as well.

I wasn't trying to deny a point your made. That's something I don't do, because that puts you in control of the argument.

You sound like a 5 year old kid when you say "You can't deny a point I made" next you'll be saying "It's my ball I'm going home"

giphy.gif

But yeah. Look. Whites have some land in Zim....White Power !!!! Right ?

You type a lot and say nothing....

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
They should not have paid those thieves anything.
So, Even though the white people bought their land
you called them thieves?
Its illegal to purchase stolen goods so yes they would be thieves.
So anyone in this country who bought a house also bought stolen goods?
Yes if they are white people.
Only white people? Lol blacks too.
Nope just whites. Blacks traded with NA's long before whites ever came to the Americas. As one NA put it to me, "I'd rather a Black man own my peoples land than a white devil"

What is tried to be told to your ilk is that killing is killing. No matter what color of a person is.

Give 'your' land in America back to the Natives and move back to Africa, to the land of your ancestors.
Shut up. You don't get to invade somebody else's country kill up a bunch of people then tell anybody anything. My ancestors were bought here. Yours stole the land.

There sure are a lot of white hating racists in this thread.
No, there is just a lot of truth being spoken to whites about things they have done that whites like you can't handle hearing.

They should not have paid those thieves anything.
You know IM2, it is very hard to survive on pride. There is a difference in thinking between native Africans and White people on food. African live for the day while White people live for another day.
That's wrong. They lived there for 1,000's of years before whites got there. White countries sanctioned Zimbabwe into oblivion because Mugabe dared removed whites who murdered his people to get that land. Africans should not have paid those rapists and murderers anything.

I disagree. What Mugabe did was as brutal and wrong as what the ancestors of the white farmers did.

You can’t change history, just as you can’t unscramble an omelette, and what Mugabe did was perpetrate another gross injustice to “rectify” an old one.

Actually more then that, he didn’t rectify it at all....the distributions were given to his supporters, his tribe, hardly equitably shared, and given to people who had no idea how farm.

No, they deserve some compensation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back