Zimbabwe signs a $3.5 billion compensation deal with white farmers forced off their land

justice is what love looks like in public!

As long as the payments are pledged in US Dollars , or in Swiss Francs or Yen, its fine.

But its sort of pointless if the agreement is a figure to be paid in Zimbabwean dollars, considering the inflation they have in that leftist land.

Zimbabwe had a flourishing agricultural economy, I have read, when it was under the gentle guidance of European residents.

After it gained independence, its leader named Mr. Mugabe (who for the first ten years, I hear, was a rather reasonable leader and not yet the dictator that he later became) decided that European residents would have to hand over the land to the majority residents.

The economy started sliding, for the new land owners did not have the experience to manage the land properly, and because Mr. Mugabe was more interested in keeping power than in working with his political opponents to help improve the economy.

I have read that Zimbabwe is rich in resources and only needs good management in order to raise the standard of living for all the people. Hopefully, some of their European residents will return to assist in rehabilitating the once thriving economy.

Whether it's blacks in Africa, or blacks in large American cities. Without the white man to provide expertise and leadership. Blacks are seemingly unable to build a sustainable society and take care of themselves. ... :cool:

Whoa there fella!!!

Did you forget Wakanda ????

1000x-1.png

Oh wait, that's a factious black Mecca created by two whites, Hanna and Barbera. My bad

Carry on

I would have killed EVERY white farmer in Zim and then dig the bastard up and killed him again because he didn't die hard enough the first time
[/QUOT{

I would have killed EVERY white farmer in Zim and then dig the bastard up and killed him again because he didn't die hard enough the first time and I would do the same in S.Africa.

How about we kill every black in America and just piss on their mass grave since they're not worth the effort to dig up?

How about we kill every black in America and just piss on their mass grave since they're not worth the effort to dig up?
No white man is African. They should be slaughtering them all. Every fucking white bastard in Zimbabwe. Fucking kill em all.

Don't even use guns as the white bastards aren't worth wasting bullets on.

Chop em up with machetes. They have the numbers. They could easily wipe them out very quick

The fucking no good, low life thieving bastards. Fucking paying compo to land that is not even theirs in the first place. What kinda insane sh*t is that ?

I would have killed EVERY white farmer in Zim and then dig the bastard up and killed him again because he didn't die hard enough the first time and I would do the same in S.Africa.

So you have a problem with getting along with different ethnic groups?

No white man is African. They should be slaughtering them all. Every fucking white bastard in Zimbabwe. Fucking kill em all.

Don't even use guns as the white bastards aren't worth wasting bullets on.

Chop em up with machetes. They have the numbers. They could easily wipe them out very quick

The fucking no good, low life thieving bastards. Fucking paying compo to land that is not even theirs in the first place. What kinda insane sh*t is that ?

LOL...your african buddies dont think so.
They begged those white people to come back and save them and even paid em! :laughing0301:
Bet thats a punch to your black soul eh brother.:lol:

Forum List

Back