Zimbabwe signs a $3.5 billion compensation deal with white farmers forced off their land

They should not have paid those thieves anything.

You should have probably rushed over there and taught them how to farm.
They already know how to farm.

Really?
Then why are they paying the white farmers a butt load of money to come back?
Derp.....
They are not doing that.

So south africa has affirmative action? Who knew?
No they don't. But I find it funny how the beneficiary of more than 200 years of what you think AA is, is talking about someone else getting what he's always received.

Once more in English please.

Really?
Derp.....
The same reason Haiti had to pay France for kicking their asses and gaining their freedom you fucking idiot.

What about hillary stealing all of Haitis money for the earthquake relief?
If thats true its just another in a long line of examples of whites being in fear of Black people being successful.

justice is what love looks like in public!

I would have killed EVERY white farmer in Zim and then dig the bastard up and killed him again because he didn't die hard enough the first time
[/QUOT{

I would have killed EVERY white farmer in Zim and then dig the bastard up and killed him again because he didn't die hard enough the first time and I would do the same in S.Africa.

How about we kill every black in America and just piss on their mass grave since they're not worth the effort to dig up?
Whats holding you back besides your fear?

Try and follow the thread ya imbecile.
You didnt answer the question retard.

What question ya stupid spook?

Really?
Derp.....
The same reason Haiti had to pay France for kicking their asses and gaining their freedom you fucking idiot.

If thats true its just another in a long line of examples of whites being in fear of Black people being successful.

I'll tell ya what.
When blacks become so successful they threaten my life get back with me.
At this point all they're doing is burning down their own cities,which I applaud.

Really?
Derp.....

I'll tell ya what.
At this point all they're doing is burning down their own cities,which I applaud.
Tell you what trailer trash.
I dont have to get back to you. Blacks are already successful. Thats why you live in fear.

Really?
Derp.....
They are not doing that.

No they don't. But I find it funny how the beneficiary of more than 200 years of what you think AA is, is talking about someone else getting what he's always received.

You understood what I said boy.

Really?
Derp.....

I'll tell ya what.
Whites like you are burning the cities son. Portland is the whitest city in America.

I would have killed EVERY white farmer in Zim and then dig the bastard up and killed him again because he didn't die hard enough the first time
[/QUOT{

I would have killed EVERY white farmer in Zim and then dig the bastard up and killed him again because he didn't die hard enough the first time and I would do the same in S.Africa.

How about we kill every black in America and just piss on their mass grave since they're not worth the effort to dig up?

You know what question inbred.

[/QUOT{

The stupid blacks had to take the whites back because they are too stupid to farm. You wuz kangs 'n sheet, right?

Really?
Derp.....

I'll tell ya what.
Tell you what trailer trash.
I dont have to get back to you. Blacks are already successful. Thats why you live in fear.

Hmmm...we have one black family in my neighborhood.
And they're Republican.

Really?
Derp.....
They are not doing that.

You understood what I said boy.

The only thing that needs to be understood is your buddies cant farm for shit.

No white man is African. They should be slaughtering them all. Every fucking white bastard in Zimbabwe. Fucking kill em all.

Don't even use guns as the white bastards aren't worth wasting bullets on.

Chop em up with machetes. They have the numbers. They could easily wipe them out very quick

The fucking no good, low life thieving bastards. Fucking paying compo to land that is not even theirs in the first place. What kinda insane sh*t is that ?
Funny how the entire country of Zimbabwe disagrees with you.

Might be an indication that you, as always, are full of crap :)
Just sayin

Really?
Derp.....

I'll tell ya what.
Whites like you are burning the cities son. Portland is the whitest city in America.

Hate to break it to ya spook but they're liberals and BLM burning down leftist cities.
Keep it up...I love a good laugh everyday.

[/QUOT{

Not my fault you cant speak in english.....spook.

LOL...your african buddies dont think so.
They begged those white people to come back and save them and even paid em! :laughing0301:
Bet thats a punch to your black soul eh brother.:lol:
Who is "they" ? You couldn't even point out Zimbabwe on a map. You dumb ignorant bastard.

It’s the scorched earth shit.

White people do this all over Africa.

They fk up the water over there. They fk up the earth so they cant grow anything and then and then give them a bag of rice in exchange for a bag of diamonds.

Questions ?

"But....erm..... blacks are too stupid to know how to farm so well.....erm...just like leave the land with us I mean ...er ...you know, am not be racist but erm..yeah that's how it is."

Yeah only white people know how to grow crops and mechanized agriculture is such a complicated science

Bitch plz

Black Zimbabweans taught whites how to farm this prevented the early Euro colonists in Africa from starving to death and turning to cannibalism.

This is Asanda Sokombela. She is a University of Fort Hare graduate. She has a bachelor of Science in Agriculture. Currently she is producing cabbages and spinach, and butternut. Her vegetables are delivered various Spar in the EC.

DlRwietXoAAyHEe.jpg

DlRwieQX4AEqw65.jpg

DlRwifVWsAItaoq.jpg

There are many more like her.

1592606131925-png.352367

1592606149579-png.352368

1592606177938-png.352369

It's obvious that USAID, IMG and World Bank have sent in their economic hitmen to Zimbabwe.

Growth of ones own country can't happen in isolation.

It has to be within an agreed shared global structure which includes everyone.

While white supremacy remains in place, restrictions will always apply to black nations.

If Zimbabwe would have set the precedent of reversing lands occupied by white people this would have created an avalanche that would have swept the continent. In Southern Africa, since freedom, little or no land reform of any great significance has taken place, and the same in BOTSWANA, ZAMBIA, and NAMIBIA.

Whites in Zimbabwe should be working for black farmers as field hands and laborers for minimum wage. Also the land in Zim was NOT just for Agriculture only but other forms of development including Mining, Infrastructure development, building malls n modern houses

But don't rejoice so quick. You hear me ?

There are millions of black people in Southern Africa who are itching to spill the blood of those white supremacists bastards down there

But you carry on in being happy because whites managed to find this one coon, back-stabbing, uncle tom, selling his out people N*GGER president of Zimbabwe. Frankly these people annoy me WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more than any white supremacist could even come close to.

You always have collaborators in any war. In WW2 you had Jewish sell outs who snitched on their own and told the Nazi's where they were. The same way you're gonna have black sell outs who you can buy off too

But Black people remain unshaken. Black people are fully aware of consequences like death, sanctions, etc. Black people remain resolute. Black people are taking our land and Donald Trump, DA, Afriforum can go to hell.

LOL...your african buddies dont think so.
They begged those white people to come back and save them and even paid em! :laughing0301:
Bet thats a punch to your black soul eh brother.:lol:
Who is "they" ? You couldn't even point out Zimbabwe on a map. You dumb ignorant bastard.

It’s the scorched earth shit.

White people do this all over Africa.

They fk up the water over there. They fk up the earth so they cant grow anything and then and then give them a bag of rice in exchange for a bag of diamonds.

Questions ?

"But....erm..... blacks are too stupid to know how to farm so well.....erm...just like leave the land with us I mean ...er ...you know, am not be racist but erm..yeah that's how it is."

Yeah only white people know how to grow crops and mechanized agriculture is such a complicated science

Bitch plz

Black Zimbabweans taught whites how to farm this prevented the early Euro colonists in Africa from starving to death and turning to cannibalism.

This is Asanda Sokombela. She is a University of Fort Hare graduate. She has a bachelor of Science in Agriculture. Currently she is producing cabbages and spinach, and butternut. Her vegetables are delivered various Spar in the EC.

DlRwietXoAAyHEe.jpg

DlRwieQX4AEqw65.jpg

DlRwifVWsAItaoq.jpg

There are many more like her.

1592606131925-png.352367

1592606149579-png.352368

1592606177938-png.352369

It's obvious that USAID, IMG and World Bank have sent in their economic hitmen to Zimbabwe.

Growth of ones own country can't happen in isolation.

It has to be within an agreed shared global structure which includes everyone.

While white supremacy remains in place, restrictions will always apply to black nations.

If Zimbabwe would have set the precedent of reversing lands occupied by white people this would have created an avalanche that would have swept the continent. In Southern Africa, since freedom, little or no land reform of any great significance has taken place, and the same in BOTSWANA, ZAMBIA, and NAMIBIA.

Whites in Zimbabwe should be working for black farmers as field hands and laborers for minimum wage. Also the land in Zim was NOT just for Agriculture only but other forms of development including Mining, Infrastructure development, building malls n modern houses

But don't rejoice so quick. You hear me ?

There are millions of black people in Southern Africa who are itching to spill the blood of those white supremacists bastards down there

But you carry on in being happy because whites managed to find this one coon, back-stabbing, uncle tom, selling his out people N*GGER president of Zimbabwe. Frankly these people annoy me WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more than any white supremacist could even come close to.

You always have collaborators in any war. In WW2 you had Jewish sell outs who snitched on their own and told the Nazi's where they were. The same way you're gonna have black sell outs who you can buy off too

But Black people remain unshaken. Black people are fully aware of consequences like death, sanctions, etc. Black people remain resolute. Black people are taking our land and Donald Trump, DA, Afriforum can go to hell.

You posted all this bullshit yet the fact remains...they paid the white farmers handsomely to come back.
If things were so peachy why'd they do that?
Are the Blacks being benevolent? I think both you and I can say with certainty that that isn't the case.
And spare me all the other bullshit you posted.

You posted all this bullshit yet the fact remains...they paid the white farmers handsomely to come back.
If things were so peachy why'd they do that?
Are the Blacks being benevolent? I think both you and I can say with certainty that that isn't the case.
And spare me all the other bullshit you posted.
You're just repeating what you already said. I just answered your question in my post

Forum List

Back