You’re Not Going To Get COVID If You Have These Vaccinations.

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
What did Biden mean when he said:

“You’re Not Going To Get COVID If You Have These Vaccinations.”

Who knows? I stopped trying to understand the way his mind works. I'm vaccinated and I haven't gotten it, but to say that all people aren't affected by it is a lie.

My guess is that whatever he meant, it was based upon information from Rochelle Walensky, since she was saying “Vaccinated People Do Not Carry The Virus — They Don’t Get Sick.”

My guess is that whatever he meant, it was based upon information from Rochelle Walensky, since she was saying “Vaccinated People Do Not Carry The Virus — They Don’t Get Sick.”

Which is a lie as well. Biden's both a puppet and a parrot. He repeats what he hears just because it's what he was trained to do.

Maybe he was repeating Fau Chi, who said “You Become A Dead End To The Virus.”

If only I was in charge of his teleprompter. Then I would have him saying that he likes to do da cha cha like a sissy girl. :p

What did Biden mean when he said:

“You’re Not Going To Get COVID If You Have These Vaccinations.”

I can translate that from Bidenese to English for you.

It means "I don't have a fuckin' clue what I'm talking about and I'll be the worst President this country has ever seen. But at least I won't tweet mean tweets at you."

That if you're vaccinated, you're less likely to die of COVID.

Only the stupid don't know that.

That's a media lie. Vaccinated people die every day, not only from COVID, but ill effects of the vaccines.

Maybe Biden was dreaming about the goals of Bill Gates when Gates said “A key goal [of the vaccination program] is to stop transmission.” or, maybe Biden had just finished watching Rachael Maddow after Maddow said “Now we know that the virus stops with every vaccinated person.”

So far I can attest to three instances where fully vaccinated people got the Wuhan Xiden-Virus. True that none of the three had to go to the hospital and symptoms lasted no longer than 5 days.

But to say the pseudo-vaccine will prevent anyone from coming down with it is pure bullshit.

Forum List

Back