Your thoughts on fake Russian Dossier just now be reported by even progressive media?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
How stuff works is you collude with Russians to build a story Trump colluded with Russia to swipe an election, of which the FBI, CIA, Democrats, Obama, the Justice Dept. and everything the Demonicrats have control of participated. Then you go onto impeach TWICE without cause breaking the meaning of impeachment, all rules and ethics out the door. And just in case that's not enough you incite riots and exploit everyone and everything under the disguise of COVID.

Then when you recapture the White House and Senate, what you do is lift COVID restrictions DESPITE there being more cases, and when it's safe you come out to admit without saying so that the Russian scandal was simply what leftists do best........................................Fabricate and project.

So left news has come out to report it was all a fraud without saying so, because you know, they cannot hold their own accountable. I suppose they're saving face but surely because the timing is right and the election is over. What I'm wondering is, since the left elite has allowed left media to finally come out with at least part of the truth, what is their end-game? Are they simply trying to appear they're legit sources of information or is it more than that? Surely it's more.

And to anyone who thinks the job of major "news" sources is to report the news, fuck you're dumb. We no longer do that, they only report what they're told, and it's not reporting at all, they're simply narrations fed them through a channel from the elite, specifically, the progressive elite which is another way of saying they're communists.
www.theguardian.com

Russian source for Steele’s Trump dossier arrested by US authorities

Five-page indictment released by justice department accuses analyst Igor Danchenko of lying to FBI
www.theguardian.com
www.theguardian.com

The same thing will happen with the bogus insurrection investigation after the midterms. I pity the people who can't see through this bullshit.

as stated in the mod note in the first thread, there are already threads on this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back