Your pull out and keep Trump trial tracker

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I thought that members might find this useful to keep up to speed. Perhaps donny may find it useful.

Im not aware of any website that collects all this info in one spot,

Maybe there should be one that lists Rudys problems and those of the other conspirators like Kari.

It would take some time to work thru but it would be very satisfying.

Domo.jpg

"If you had any redeeming features we might..."

I'm a disinterested neutral judge here, however it appears........that forum contributor Tommy Tainant has offered posters and lurkers here a convenient way to monitor their fears ----or their joys --- on the Don Trump criminality stories.

That can be useful for those who wish to be informed.

But too, it appears TT also scored a B-A-Z-I-N-G-A!! ...... on some of our more sensitive Red State Snowflakes. We can hardly hear their responses over the noise of their pearl-fluttering.

So good for the forum....for the research-link, for the amusement.

And, for the schadenfreude. ;)

What a Clown .
You could keep an Occupational Psychologist and a Child Psychiatrist in business for years .
If you had any redeeming features we might have set up a collection for you .

Once again, you have nothing but insults to posters providing information.

A low information Cult poster.

I'm a disinterested neutral judge here, however it appears........that forum contributor Tommy Tainant has offered posters and lurkers here a convenient way to monitor their fears ----or their joys --- on the Don Trump criminality stories.

The persecution continues.

Oh no. Tracking investigations that are taking the last credibility away from our justice system. Nice.

Clearly going after a criminal you like is taking away the credibility from the US justice system.... what we need is one where the rich can buy their way out of trouble, white people fined or locked up for a few years and black people get life in prison for looking at a white girl the wrong way. Back like it used to be. In the good ol' dayz

Clearly going after a criminal you like is taking away the credibility from the US justice system.... what we need is one where the rich can buy their way out of trouble, white people fined or locked up for a few years and black people get life in prison for looking at a white girl the wrong way. Back like it used to be. In the good ol' dayz
There have always been people who believe that, if they have a good excuse (in their minds) for breaking a law or rule, then that law or rule does not apply. We're just not used to seeing it at this level, at this scale.

If he gets away with everything he has done -- and I suspect he will, aside from some financial losses -- I wonder what the concept of law will look like in this country as a result.

An absolutely lawless President. Absolutely immune to the laws, behaviors and expectations that govern the rest of us. There's another word for that.

There have always been people who believe that, if they have a good excuse (in their minds) for breaking a law or rule, then that law or rule does not apply. We're just not used to seeing it at this level, at this scale.

If he gets away with everything he has done -- and I suspect he will, aside from some financial losses -- I wonder what the concept of law will look like in this country as a result.

An absolutely lawless President. Absolutely immune to the laws, behaviors and expectations that govern the rest of us. There's another word for that.

I think there are loads of such people. Especially with traffic laws, but Trump... seems to think he's invincible as far as the law is concerned.

I think there are loads of such people. Especially with traffic laws, but Trump... seems to think he's invincible as far as the law is concerned.
It's sheer force of will. Like any criminal, he's willing to do and say things that others are not willing to do and say. I don't think he even considers risk.

And in a (comparitively) civilized society, we just don't know how to react to it, particularly in a legal context.

The bull in the china shop. Mindless, violent, destructive.

It's sheer force of will. Like any criminal, he's willing to do and say things that others are not willing to do and say. I don't think he even considers risk.

And in a (comparitively) civilized society, we just don't know how to react to it, particularly in a legal context.

The bull in the china shop. Mindless, violent, destructive.

Yes, he's dangerous and he doesn't even know why, because he's never even learned about the US political system, He just wants what he wants and will manipulate anything to get what he wants, regardless of the country or anyone else.

Once again, you have nothing but insults to posters providing information.

A low information Cult poster.
Never let your imagined dislike of a poster get in the way of facts or mature opinions .

Mr Turdy has never once ever given you information that you cannot find for yourself by looking at the Fake News sites, Guardian and Independent .

He has failed to show flair , creativity or personal opinion .
He is a regurgitator, cherry picking topics that suit his already pre-determined world view.

Good people and those just trying receive praise . Others do not. .

I thought that members might find this useful to keep up to speed. Perhaps donny may find it useful.

Maybe there should be one that lists Rudys problems and those of the other conspirators like Kari.

The Washington Post keeps it`s readers up to date on the investigations and trials.

I believe the word you're looking for is "Biden", Mac!

Soviets made prosecutions of freedom loving people an art too.

Forum List

Back