CDZ Your opinion

Interpreting to fit a belief is still interpreting- I don't recall in any of the "laws" (rules for job and behavior) saying anything about using *force* to gain tranquility- in fact, that would be diametrically opposite- the founders feared a "standing army" (Military) but believed a Navy was vital

HOLY BUCKETS!

Your thunking is so utterly fucked up I don't even know where to begin...I'd be typing for the rest of the week to respond to that jibberish.

I'm looking for opinions.....

I keep hearing 'make America great again' , while having being raised thinking it was always so.

What made America great?

Was there some historic point /event ?

Is there a particular characteristic , ideal , metric ,or identifying factor ?

What will keep America great would be a follow up

I realize i'm asking this in a political forum , but it's really an apolitical Q, for those that can handle it. And yes, there are some smarts here still, that haven't been thwarted

So please have at it & thx

~S~

IMO, what made American Great was the creation of a society where a common Man, if he worked hard and lived right, could reasonably expect that his children would have it better than he did.

To, get that back, we need to ban immigration for at least a generation and get balanced trade, one way or another, AND stop anti-White discrimination.

I keep hearing 'make America great again' , while having being raised thinking it was always so.

What made America great?

I realize i'm asking this in a political forum , but it's really an apolitical Q, for those that can handle it. And yes, there are some smarts here still, that haven't been thwarted

~S~
America was greatest at the end of WW2 as we were back to back WW undefeated champs

What made America great?

~S~
What makes America great? Ask the millions wanting to come to America. If I had to distill it I'd say greater freedom and opportunity.

What made America great?

1. The construction and implication of your prefacetory remark suggests a lack of sincerity in your questions.. (Do you think America was ever great?)
2. A number of things made America great, including fortuitous location and timing.
3. The incipient event that started off America's road to greatness was the Declaration of Independence, wherein an amazing group of gentlemen pledged their lives to freedom from a tyrannical monarchy.

Has there ever been a "greater" country?

Your thunking is so utterly fucked up I don't even know where to begin...I'd be typing for the rest of the week to respond to that jibberish.
Be specific- blanket statements carry no credibility

Define greater- material acquisition is superficial- the words of the Founders were "great" in that they offered a philosophy of life that had been not prevalent where they came from- "what one leaves behind won't matter anyway- what counts is backing up what you say"- they did- we haven't- there are very few who even believe that all men are created equal and have certain unalienable rights, and even fewer who practice it- it's obvious illustrated by the Empty Suited Monkeys in the District of Criminals- in a monkey see, monkey do environment the follower monkeys emulate the leader/head monkeys- the Country of origin is immaterial-

Does think the part of Middle East and Russia(better of all the countries I rattled on than rest) where my investment comes to if Trump won the presidential election because I'm undergoing the so far four years of being president and he looks to take two or three big states out of three remaining states out of about 15 and 25 electrol points that I said I want more Biden because I think the progressive party had good leaders Obama two terms before conservative president Trump and Biden on Election Day that California won by Biden and Texas and Florida won by Trump I've slept I've missed California and Texas a the theoretical election spurt that I change my sight on Russia if Biden lost in chaos if conservative wins I wait for 2024 for an U.S. Participation and it a conservative Ted Cruz that will and then West and Scott also good candidates but not mine chose.

China
North Korea
India
Bangladesh
Canada(competitor in the military).
Venezuela
Colombia
Cuba
Chile
Mexico
Iran
Iraq

Rattled U.S. military enemies.

Sweden in 1648-1809? ;);););)

Last edited:

What made America great?

~S~

IMO, what made American Great was the creation of a society where a common Man, if he worked hard and lived right, could reasonably expect that his children would have it better than he did.

To, get that back, we need to ban immigration for at least a generation and get balanced trade, one way or another, AND stop anti-White discrimination.
I think your last five words should read "AND stop ANY discrimination". I don't care what color, religion or birthplace is involved, discrimination is wrong. The only thing discrimination or reverse discrimination accomplishes is to create animosity in those being discriminated against. If wrongs have been committed in the past, accept them, correct them and move on, don't try to rectify past wrongs by current wrongs.

What made America great?

~S~

I think your last five words should read "AND stop ANY discrimination". I don't care what color, religion or birthplace is involved, discrimination is wrong. The only thing discrimination or reverse discrimination accomplishes is to create animosity in those being discriminated against. If wrongs have been committed in the past, accept them, correct them and move on, don't try to rectify past wrongs by current wrongs.

You mention "any discrimination" and you need to address the fact of the witch hunt mentality that exists for "wacism".

Forum List

Back