CDZ I have a question for Trump Supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Donald has publicly announced that he will proceed directly into court if all ballots all ballots aren't counted on the eve of the election. Of course this has never happened. The votes will be counted per state law. And based on the absentee and mail-in ballots at least doubling this election, it will take longer than usual. Some state laws don't even allow counting ballots until the day after the election. Some allow up to a week after the election as long as ballots are postmarked in time. Military ballots take at least a week to be counted.

So will you support Donald Trump when he declares victory tomorrow night after coming up slightly ahead when at least 30% of the ballots haven't been counted? Do you support disenfranchising our active troops? Are their ANY limits to the fealty you will display in defending his unconstitutional actions? Do you defend current state rights to make laws determining how they run their own elections?

I'm not interested in attacking your views here. Only to get everyone on the record, because he WILL demand a stop on counting if he is slightly ahead late tomorrow or early the next day.

Thanks - And please keep in mind that this is the Clean Debate Zone.

Donald has publicly announced that he will proceed directly into court if all ballots all ballots aren't counted on the eve of the election. Of course this has never happened. The votes will be counted per state law. And based on the absentee and mail-in ballots at least doubling this election, it will take longer than usual. Some state laws don't even allow counting ballots until the day after the election. Some allow up to a week after the election as long as ballots are postmarked in time. Military ballots take at least a week to be counted.

So will you support Donald Trump when he declares victory tomorrow night after coming up slightly ahead when at least 30% of the ballots haven't been counted? Do you support disenfranchising our active troops? Are their ANY limits to the fealty you will display in defending his unconstitutional actions? Do you defend current state rights to make laws determining how they run their own elections?

I'm not interested in attacking your views here. Only to get everyone on the record, because he WILL demand a stop on counting if he is slightly ahead late tomorrow or early the next day.

So will you support Donald Trump when he declares victory tomorrow night after coming up slightly ahead when at least 30% of the ballots haven't been counted?

As much as I would support Biden making the same statement.

So will you support Donald Trump when he declares victory tomorrow night after coming up slightly ahead when at least 30% of the ballots haven't been counted?

Okay, but that doesn't answer any of my questions. Give it another go please.

1. So will you support Donald Trump when he declares victory tomorrow night after coming up slightly ahead when at least 30% of the ballots haven't been counted?
2. Do you support disenfranchising our active troops?
3. Are their ANY limits to the fealty you will display in defending his unconstitutional actions?
4. Do you defend current state rights to make laws determining how they run their own elections?

You forgot a link showing a quote of what he said. What he EXACTLY said, which formed the basis of your post.

1. So will you support Donald Trump when he declares victory tomorrow night after coming up slightly ahead when at least 30% of the ballots haven't been counted?
3. Are their ANY limits to the fealty you will display in defending his unconstitutional actions?
4. Do you defend current state rights to make laws determining how they run their own elections?

See above.

Never have. Do they get a pass on sending in their ballots late?

Fealty?

you're having a nightmare

If they allow ballots postmarked AFTER Election day, they're illegal IMO

Ballots POSTMARKED on or before election day should be verified and if valid counted. The problem is there are states that are changing their rules allowing NON-POSTMARKED ballots to be counted. Some states are also dropping signature matching requirements. That swings the door wide open for truckloads of ballots that miraculously start showing up after election day.

"Uncounted ballots" is a very mixed bag and very prone to corruption which is why Democrats love them some uncounted ballots.

See above.

Fealty?

But the root of my question is whether you will support Donald Trump declaring victory tomorrow night or Wednesday morning, demanding that the counting be stopped, and dragging this election into the courts.

See above.

Fealty?

But the root of my question is whether you will support Donald Trump declaring victory tomorrow night or Wednesday morning, demanding that the counting be stopped, and dragging this election into the courts.

and the 'root' of my answer is, I wouldn't accept it from either candidate.

Why do you insist on putting Rubber Room threads in CDZ?

Ballots POSTMARKED on or before election day should be verified and if valid counted. The problem is there are states that are changing their rules allowing NON-POSTMARKED ballots to be counted. Some states are also dropping signature matching requirements. That swings the door wide open for truckloads of ballots that miraculously start showing up after election day.

"Uncounted ballots" is a very mixed bag and very prone to corruption which is why Democrats love them some uncounted ballots.

Do you support the right of states to determine their own election laws? Personally, I'd like to see the basic rules on elections and the counting of votes federally mandated to eliminate all the differences.. But the rules are the rules at present and Donald doesn't get to make new ones.

So will you support Trump declaring victory tomorrow night or Wednesday morning when he demands that the counting be stopped, and drags this election into the courts?

See above.

Fealty?

and the 'root' of my answer is, I wouldn't accept it from either candidate.

Why do you insist on putting Rubber Room threads in CDZ?

Okay, thanks for clearing that up. Your prior answers were a tad disjointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back