Your friend Sir Mortimer is in bad health condition... pray for me

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
Pray for me Thanks.

It started with back pain, pain the lower back, the cross how it is called in german, Kreuz. Now it went down to the legs, i feel it in the toes, a strong tingle in the toes, and my toes and feet feel numb. I cannot stand much on my legs and feet and walk much, only a few meters in my flat, to toilett and to balcony smoking etc. Even when Im sleeping I have pain, I cannot sleep and was mentally unwell again because of sleep deprivation. I had psychotic thoughts like thinking I have children but do not know them that is what I think regulary when Im psychotic and having more brain activity. Im really worried, about my lower back and feet and legs, I almost felt down today when I was sitting on the toilett and wanted to stand up. I hope I wont end up in wheelchair.

No matter what your religion is.... muslim, jewish, christian, hindu, buddhist, or any other... please pray for me. I believe strong prayers will be answered.

Sounds like Sciatica. Compression of the Sciatic Nerve somewhere along the spine causes inflamation of that nerve, the longest in the human body. Depending on the site of the compression, you can feel pain in either or both legs and feet. It will go away on its own after several weeks.

To prevent it coming back, DROP WEIGHT and increase core strength with Yoga, Pilates, and cross-training.

Pray for me Thanks.

It started with back pain, pain the lower back, the cross how it is called in german, Kreuz. Now it went down to the legs, i feel it in the toes, a strong tingle in the toes, and my toes and feet feel numb. I cannot stand much on my legs and feet and walk much, only a few meters in my flat, to toilett and to balcony smoking etc. Even when Im sleeping I have pain, I cannot sleep and was mentally unwell again because of sleep deprivation. I had psychotic thoughts like thinking I have children but do not know them that is what I think regulary when Im psychotic and having more brain activity. Im really worried, about my lower back and feet and legs, I almost felt down today when I was sitting on the toilett and wanted to stand up. I hope I wont end up in wheelchair.

No matter what your religion is.... muslim, jewish, christian, hindu, buddhist, or any other... please pray for me. I believe strong prayers will be answered.
You don't need prayers, you need to go to the emergency room ASAP.

Pray for me Thanks.

Get better. I light candle for ya.

You don't need prayers, you need to go to the emergency room ASAP.
Yes maybe I will go to the emergency room, my mum said i should go to the emergency room because i did saw the doctor and did x-ray but he is now in holidays until 25th september and im not sure i can or should wait that long to see him, maybe i need to go to emergency room. I really would like to avoid that, i do not like that, but maybe I have to.

I throughout my back a couple of times, and when I saw a doctor they always asked me if I have pain running down my leg. I think if you do it’s serious. See a doctor

I do not know the reason. I did X-ray and the results were send to my doctor, but he is in holidays. I have to wait until he comes back, I do not know the reason for my pain.

Sciatica
  1. Ischias: Symptome, Behandlung, Prognose - NetDoktor.de

www.netdoktor.de/krankheiten/ischias
    Ischias-Schmerzen
    und die begleitenden Symptome treten manchmal schleichend, manchmal ganz plötzlich auf. Mediziner bezeichnen den typischen Ischias-Schmerz als neuropathischen Schmerz – das heißt, dass er nicht auf eine strukturelle Verletzung im Bein oder Gesäß zurückgeht, sondern auf den Nerv selbst.

My brother built his own for around $50; not as nice as the one in the ad, though, but it worked great for his back pain. He also started sleeping on a firmer matress. Soft couches and matresses lack support and cause a lot of problems. Does Austria have Home Depot type stores?

Since it's getting worse you should go to the emergence room or see if there is someone who's helping patients for your doctor who can't wait. You probably need a walker immediately to move around safely, at home or in the hospital.

I said a prayer for you, Mort. Hope it clears up quickly. 👍🏻

I throughout my back a couple of times, and when I saw a doctor they always asked me if I have pain running down my leg. I think if you do it’s serious. See a doctor

No, if you do its sciatica. Hurts like hell but not serious. I've had it when I strained my back moving dirt. I couldn't get off the sofa for almost a week and then could only slowly return to moving at all. It took weeks before I was 100% again.

Pray for me Thanks.

Typically doctors will give you an anti inflammatory to treat it because its an inflammation of the sciatic nerve. Take an Aleve (an NSAID) and see if it doesn't help. You might need to take it for a few days. Don't take it forever, NSAIDS can be hard on your stomach.

You gonna live man, you got sciatica. I just question what doctors you went to who can't figure this out. I went to a walk in clinic and a nurse practitioner figured it out in 3 minutes. When I walked into the clinic for that I looked drunk. My right leg was all but useless just dragging behind me. I almost fell and a nurse taking temps out in the parking lot (this was during covid) had to help me to the door.

This is the check he had me do. Sit on a hard surface, like a hard chair or something. But don't sit on flat ground, make sure your butt is elevated a few feet. Now, try to cross your legs, first in one direction, and then the other. If you can cross your legs one way BUT CAN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT CROSSING THEM IN THE OTHER DIRECTION, you have sciatica.

Last edited:
Pray for me Thanks.

We hope you feel better my man. Do what others have suggested: get immediate medical help. Life is too short and valuable to squander on "yes," "no," or "maybe so".

Pray for me Thanks.

You are in my prayers Mortimer.

Pray for me Thanks. It started with back pain, pain the lower back, the cross how it is called in german, Kreuz. Now it went down to the legs, i feel it in the toes, a strong tingle in the toes, and my toes and feet feel numb. I cannot stand much on my legs and feet and walk much, only a few meters in my flat, to toilett and to balcony smoking etc. Even when Im sleeping I have pain, I cannot sleep and was mentally unwell again because of sleep deprivation. I had psychotic thoughts like thinking I have children but do not know them that is what I think regulary when Im psychotic and having more brain activity. Im really worried, about my lower back and feet and legs, I almost felt down today when I was sitting on the toilett and wanted to stand up. I hope I wont end up in wheelchair. No matter what your religion is.... muslim, jewish, christian, hindu, buddhist, or any other... please pray for me. I believe strong prayers will be answered.

Is that why you found time to change your avatar yet again?

Pray for me Thanks.

morty i will be to the point here.....lose fucking weight and quit smoking....weight loss may work wonders...

How long has your mobility been so limited?

Is this a sudden change, or extreme deconditioning brought about gradually by inactivity?

Forum List

Back