Your Favorite

In & Out, double double, animal style!

Dreamland BBQ, Tuscaloosa Alabama. Anything on the damn menu!

Pink's chili dog in LA/Hollywood Ca.

Depends on which Dreamland. The original place in Jerusalem Heights is better than the franchises. If I am in Tuscaloosa, then nothing beats Taco Casa.

On a more serious note. My 20 year old son is 5ft 4inches, he only weighs 98 lbs and wants to get up to 115 pounds at least. He has for months been using that stuff weight trainers use. You know that yucky stuff you mix. He eats constantly too. I buy him the big containers of peanuts so he can munch on those while at work.

He also has been doing push-ups and free weights but my gosh the boy cannot gain a pound. Any suggestions?

I increased his diet to include beans, whole grains about 5 months ago. NOTHING!
If he wants to safely put on weight, a nutritionist is probably in order, along with a good personal trainer.

Putting on weight by just shoveling down food and pumping iron is as bad for the heart as it gets.

Depends on which Dreamland. The original place in Jerusalem Heights is better than the franchises. If I am in Tuscaloosa, then nothing beats Taco Casa.
I have a nephew who lives outside tuscaloosa. Never been to the original. All I know is their beef ribs and links are amazing. And there beer is as cold as it gets!....Nothing better when the heat and humidity could melt a dog!

Dammit!.....I hate these kinda threads. I'm getting seriously hungry!:eusa_drool:

ok no... I lived in San Diego for 2 years.. and i moved back to NC this past November, i miss In 'n out..

You are making me hungry.. And that's the exact last thing i ate before leaving California. :eusa_drool:

ok no... I lived in San Diego for 2 years.. and i moved back to NC this past November, i miss In 'n out..

You are making me hungry.. And that's the exact last thing i ate before leaving California. :eusa_drool:
I've got to get my double double animal style fix about once a month.:eusa_drool:

This da greatest food eva, fast or slow...

eat-best-pizza-nyc-800X800.jpg

On a more serious note. My 20 year old son is 5ft 4inches, he only weighs 98 lbs and wants to get up to 115 pounds at least. He has for months been using that stuff weight trainers use. You know that yucky stuff you mix. He eats constantly too. I buy him the big containers of peanuts so he can munch on those while at work.

He also has been doing push-ups and free weights but my gosh the boy cannot gain a pound. Any suggestions?

I increased his diet to include beans, whole grains about 5 months ago. NOTHING!

Steroids. :eusa_whistle:

The adds say this works also.

824664.jpg

terry my son did all that....taking supplement..weights...anything he could think of to bulk up...he is now ..6' 4" and when he is wet my weigh about 170...genetics just plays a huge role...so he went into a sport where you want to weigh as little as possible....

Hey Terry.
My son also needed to gain weight. I went to the healthfood store run by a local body builder coach and he gave us a protein drink called Critical Mass. Using it in conjunction with his work outs, he gained more than 20 lbs in three months.

I'm not a chicken person at all. All the fast food places around me are about 10 to 18 miles away, so I don't get to eat it much. We don't even have any pizza delivery where I live :(

I don't like bird at all. I ate an entire can of the aforementioned tuna for lunch every day and the round steak for supper.

Mercury Poisoning is most common from eating tuna.
Mercury poisoning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Psychosis and itchy skin are symptoms......:eusa_whistle:

Sound like anyone we know?

If I'm going for fast food, KFC is my weakness. Either that or Long John Silvers.

Fast food?

Mine....is this:

300740-Taco-Salad.jpg

Bummer Terry...I seldom have them. But on the 2 or 3 or less times a year that I do, my preference is Burger King. I like the char-broiled flavor and fact.
I cannot do Burger King any more! Last time I went there, I ordered two of those mini burgers. I had only like 3 bites left, and I happened to look down and hanging off my burger was African HAIR. I opened the bun and tons inside too. Never will I eat at our Burger King here again.

Forum List

Back