What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Census question...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Got my census thing in the mail today. Why do they want to know the size of my penis?:eek:

Paulie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Got my census thing in the mail today. Why do they want to know the size of my penis?:eek:

They normally don't, but apparently someone notified them that yours may be under the minimum size required to retain citizenship.

A scorned ex, maybe?

You might want to consider Extenze pills. I hear small penis deportees get sent to very undesirable countries. The US frowns upon a tiny penis, because you're basically useless to society.

Better get on that.

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Make sure that you answer truthfully, so that the Federal government can properly apportion the number of single women to your neighborhood.

SFC Ollie

Still Marching
Reaction score
They are doing a comparison of total penis length versus vagina depth. Bill wanted to know how much was being unused.

OP
Big Black Dog

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
Reaction score
That lady from the census bureau came by today and measured it herself. She says I should be counted twice!!!!:eusa_whistle:

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List