BRICS countries will see the highest surge in millionaires globally over the next decade

How can I make it any clearer?

Do you deny that America leads the world's modern countries on income inequality?
Let's move on to the discussion.

WTF does "income inequality" have to do with this? This is all about the over inflated USD value. You think paying a certain US demographic more has anything to do with that? It's about the cost of living. As in why it takes $20 per HOUR just to live decent. When most of those BRICS countries, $20hr would be an upper class wage.

Labor costs are what made outsourcing so popular. Companies who want to compete in the global markets were forced to either outsource jobs or go under. Moving their production to a country where $10 to $20 per day saved their company.

FFS, labor costs are why it is cheaper to import oil than drill and produce our own. And the reason why labor costs are so high, is because of big spending politicians like Biden & Trump.

BS. He did help BRICS when he was in office. And he is responsible for the inflation we have now. So is Obama. Because none of them reduced the debt or deficit.

You do realize that the debt, deficit and inflation doesn't zero out when a new president takes office, right?

When a country can produce things cheaper, and sell it on the American market, they make a LOT more money than American manufacturers who sell to those countries. For the simply fact that our labor is much more costly.

In some of those countries $10 per day, is a decent wage. Here, $10 per hour is a poverty wage.
BS? You do not realize that the debt, the deficit, and inflation is all controlled by congresses spending, that sadly Trump had to sign, or shutdown the government.

I disagreed with Trump signing the Debt created by everyone else but Trump. I was all for the government shutdown.

Debt, how much of that was what Obama built into the budget???

Trump did try and kill ObamaCare, how much does ObamaCare, alone contribute to that debt you want to hold Trump responsible for.

It is hard to reduce anything, when you have politicians actively trying to destroy the Presidency, you most likely missed that part.

BRICS, do you know what BRICS is?

BRICS? Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa?

The OP claims it cost much less to live in these countries? hahahahahaha

Brazil? How does it cost the rich, less to live in Brazil than the USA? You certainly can not keep your money in Brazil Banks.
Russian, anybody rushing to Russia to keep their money in Russian banks.
India? will see a surge in American millonaires?
China, communist China is a destination for the rich and their money?
South Africa? is it even safe to vacation in South Africa.

There is no exit to these countries and as far as helping them, I can see the democrats have always helped Russia, China, and Brazil, even giving billions of dollars to them in money or moving our factories to china.

This could be a nice topic if the OP new his ass from a hole in the ground

An 85% surge of millionaires in BRICS countries©Provided by The Daily Digest
The BRICS group of emerging economies is about to see an 85% surge in millionaire count over the next decade, far exceeding any other group of nations, according to a report by Henley & Partners.
Having 10 millionaires surge to 18.8 is an 85% surge, impressive!

Meanwhile, Americas will see 100 new billionaires for every 8 millionaires in the third world BRICS countries.

Being a millionaire is not like it used to be in Jed Clampett's day.

When my mom passed last month my asset worth easily passed 2 million what with being sole heir.

Meh, I didn't notice a thing other than thinking "well, at least having enough money till my time comes is one less thing to worry about".

All I did was go down and pay for our funerals (we already had plots) when I was there about mom.

WTF does "income inequality" have to do with this? This is all about the over inflated USD value. You think paying a certain US demographic more has anything to do with that? It's about the cost of living. As in why it takes $20 per HOUR just to live decent. When most of those BRICS countries, $20hr would be an upper class wage.

Labor costs are what made outsourcing so popular. Companies who want to compete in the global markets were forced to either outsource jobs or go under. Moving their production to a country where $10 to $20 per day saved their company.

FFS, labor costs are why it is cheaper to import oil than drill and produce our own. And the reason why labor costs are so high, is because of big spending politicians like Biden & Trump.
labor costs?

sadly you leave out the biggest expense of every corporation, the government

WTF does "income inequality" have to do with this? This is all about the over inflated USD value.
No, it's always about the fact that poverty of the masses is the most important issue. (see statistical evidence)
You think paying a certain US demographic more has anything to do with that? It's about the cost of living. As in why it takes $20 per HOUR just to live decent. When most of those BRICS countries, $20hr would be an upper class wage.
You're making the point for me but you likely don't understand how and why. Suffice to say that people tending toward the Brics are living decently.
Do any of those companies pay their CEO's and upper management $50 million/year?
Yes, mostly right!
FFS, labor costs are why it is cheaper to import oil than drill and produce our own.
No! American companies are paying workers (trades) over $40/hour in Alberta tarsands.
And the reason why labor costs are so high, is because of big spending politicians like Biden & Trump.
How high are labour costs that provide a living wage?

As I suggested, the objective of the Brics is not to attract or make millionaires. Multi-millionaires will be attracted to America and other countries that accept huge income inequality.

It's time to talk about socially responsible government.

Can you explain?
Yes, I can explain.
We can start with Brazil, beings how that is the B in BRICS.

The income disparity in Brazil is only exceeded by the income disparity in the other four BRICS countries. Russia, India, China and South Africa.

So when you speak of socially responsible countries while speaking of income inequality, your comparison makes the USA thee most Socially Responsible Government in the world.

Nowhere in the world is the income disparity less, than in the USA.

No, it's always about the fact that poverty of the masses is the most important issue. (see statistical evidence)

You're making the point for me but you likely don't understand how and why. Suffice to say that people tending toward the Brics are living decently.

Do any of those companies pay their CEO's and upper management $50 million/year?
Yes, mostly right!

No! American companies are paying workers (trades) over $40/hour in Alberta tarsands.

How high are labour costs that provide a living wage?

Oh I get it. You're trying to change the subject to something far left leaning. Something completely different than BRICS.

Do you even understand what BRICS is?

I think its not likely. The objective of the BRICS is not to make millionaires. China's and Russia's systems are designed to make ten or more citizens exonomically sound on a million dollars.
Now Donald is simply making stuff up. Communist, Marxist countries do not make citizens economically sound. In Marxism, the government owns everything and you own nothing.

Marxism is designed to make a very few people filthy rich and powerful while the entire country slaves away, never owning private property.

The degree in which that pure Marxism is infected with capitalism (capitalism is the fuel that marxism needs to exist) is up to debate. But the fact is, donald, you dont stand a chance outside of having a strong USA.

Yes, I can explain.
We can start with Brazil, beings how that is the B in BRICS.

The income disparity in Brazil is only exceeded by the income disparity in the other four BRICS countries. Russia, India, China and South Africa.

So when you speak of socially responsible countries while speaking of income inequality, your comparison makes the USA thee most Socially Responsible Government in the world.

Nowhere in the world is the income disparity less, than in the USA.

He's simply trying to change the subject. He's got "income inequality" on his mind, so he's trying to tie that conversation into this one.

When he simply needs to start a thread about it.

China leads the Brics and is offering their system as an incentive to other countries, and other country's citizens.

You're ignoring China's example of huge success.

Sometimes I have to wonder what motivates you?
China is a communist economy that only exists because the Democrats, with the help of Republicans, allowed our factories to be dismantled and rebuilt in exchange for secret bribes, campaign donations, lucrative speech fees and so much more.

China's success came at the expense of our economy being largely offshored to china.

Remember when Bill Clinton transferred the rocket technology to China or Obama gave our nuclear power technology to China, that was real Marxist, success.

Being a millionaire is not like it used to be in Jed Clampett's day.

When my mom passed last month my asset worth easily passed 2 million what with being sole heir.

Meh, I didn't notice a thing other than thinking "well, at least having enough money till my time comes is one less thing to worry about".

All I did was go down and pay for our funerals (we already had plots) when I was there about mom.

I'm sorry to hear about your mom, bud.

Now Donald is simply making stuff up. Communist, Marxist countries do not make citizens economically sound. In Marxism, the government owns everything and you own nothing.
China elevated hundreds of millions of their people up out of poverty.

He's simply trying to change the subject. He's got "income inequality" on his mind, so he's trying to tie that conversation into this one.

When he simply needs to start a thread about it.
He loses when it comes to income inequality.

Brazil, is extremely poor, with extremely rich, and almost nothing in between. The equality gets greater as you look at the other BRICS countries.

China is a communist economy that only exists because the Democrats, with the help of Republicans, allowed our factories to be dismantled and rebuilt in exchange for secret bribes, campaign donations, lucrative speech fees and so much more.

China's success came at the expense of our economy being largely offshored to china.

Remember when Bill Clinton transferred the rocket technology to China or Obama gave our nuclear power technology to China, that was real Marxist, success.

US companies outsourced on their own. Many of them had to because they couldn't compete with foreign manufacturers. This is because the US government continues to increase the debt & deficit. Today, even though they just recently spent a huge amount on a bill to avoid a government shut down, passed another $1.2 trillion bill to avoid a government shutdown.

There's no telling how many hundreds of billions in pork was put into those two bills. None the less, it's going to lead to another debt ceiling increase. And the value of the USD will be even deeper in the toilet.

No, China moved millions to the cities. They have no wealth or poverty, they live under Marxism. They own nothing, the state owns everything.

For the millions of people of the population of billions, the poor, are desperate, without nice modern new homes, nice modern health care.

But China does allow some to be filthy rich, China allows a handful to become billionaires. The inequality in China is perhaps, the greatest in the world, and not by just a little bit.

You lose on China, the marxist country, where the average person is not allowed to create wealth.

US companies outsourced on their own. Many of them had to because they couldn't compete with foreign manufacturers. This is because the US government continues to increase the debt & deficit. Today, even though they just recently spent a huge amount on a bill to avoid a government shut down, passed another $1.2 trillion bill to avoid a government shutdown.

There's no telling how many hundreds of billions in pork was put into those two bills. None the less, it's going to lead to another debt ceiling increase. And the value of the USD will be even deeper in the toilet.
The history of outsourcing is a topic not many have written about and I think is very poorly understood.

When our wholesale moving of our factories to China began, there was no competition from China. They had no factories.

When we moved our manufacturing to Mexico, there was no factories in Mexico competing with our wages?

The same goes for Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam, etc., etc..

Long before our debt was out of control, back when it was manageable is when we began moving overseas.

One thing always left out of the equation, is the cost of the government, the single biggest expense for a corporation in the USA.

The other thing overlooked, is the CEO's making million dollar bonuses, getting paid off by the chinese, to move the factories there.

And why do these foreign countries, corporations, pay our politicians, millions of dollars to give speeches? Seems like a very clever bribe.

Either way the politicians had to change laws, to allow for the wholesale exit of our manufacturing.

Not at all, those millions are enjoying the Trillions in USA's manufacturing that the China has bribed our politicians and businessman to put in China.

That is American Capitalism transferred to China, lifting millions of Chinese our of poverty, that has nothing to do with equality. It is the absence of equality.

China is an example of the power held by a few, using slave labor, and bribes, to steal an economy from another country.

Forum List

Back